Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Could a Dolphins sex scandal be brewing?

1. -191
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoXbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
    Quote Originally Posted by BringBackDan13 View Post
    Changing one person by trying to teach them some restraint and respect for other people? God forbid.
    I have restraint, I have to exercise it quite often. But I view a country like ours and see how many freedoms we have, and the freedom to have a vocal opinion on what we think is right or wrong is one of those rights. And it can be said there is no right or wrong opinions, that right and wrong is only a matter of perspective. You and I could probably agree that arranged marriage with a 8 year old is wrong, but in arab countries it still happens and there is nothing wrong with it from thier point of view. My opinion on homosexuals aside, I don't blame someone for thier opinions nor their desire to hold onto thier beliefs. Why should a person who is against homosexual acts be silent on thier opinion and one who has no problems with homosexual acts be allowed to voice thier support? Answer? both sides have every right to have and voice thier opinion. Now HOW we voice those opinions is what i'm concerned about.
    "I didn't feel like we had to score," Tannehill said. "I had the mindset we were going to score."

Quote Quote  

2. -192
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Some people are such blinkered idiots. I honestly can't believe that some people can be so against someone having a particular sexual preference. What do these people think gives them the right to dictate who other people can or cannot sleep with. People that have these one dimensional views really should not be allowed to reproduce.
    Simple. The same way ppl react to incest. It's not the natural course of things. Maybe?
    Quote Quote  

3. -193
    Lil Qweezy

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by royalshank View Post
    Based on the below, if it is a Dolphin, good bet it's Denney - which would explain why we signed Scales...

http://www.theonion.com/articles/gay...ms-guys,31957/
    Special Teams on the field, Wide Receiver in the bedroom
    Quote Quote  

4. -194
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoXbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEd View Post
    Simple. The same way ppl react to incest. It's not the natural course of things. Maybe?
    it's not the best way to procreate over the long term, but many breeds of dogs and other animals are line-bred over and over again to preserve a desired trait and often lead to new breeds. And certainly while incest is frowned upon by most modern civilizations, its certainly not uncommon for it to still occur in some cultures and isn't viewed as wrong or bad in those cultures. Again, the right or wrong is often based upon the values of the majority and the society we live in.
    Quote Quote  

5. -195
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If your teammate is having sex with his sister, as long as he keeps that nastiness to himself, nobody friggin cares. Bit once the guy COMES OUT everything is out for others to react. Same thing if you use your male sex organ made for females on other males. You come out "you" make it an issue.
    Quote Quote  

6. -196
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by eomdtbtr View Post
    It is actually pretty important to try and break down negative stereotypes of oppressed groups, not just let bigots spout nonsense unopposed.
    Thats the problem, liberals think they have everything all figured out. They criticize Christians for their faith and beliefs and just the same as when one person calls a gay person a f ggot you call them a bigot. People are so hypocritical these days. In my opinion should gay people be allowed to get married by law? I guess so, because it's the separation of church and state. Should gay people be discriminated? Sticks and stones my friend, people need to man up we all get discriminated against just how Christians are whenever they voiced their opinion they're bigots nowadays. But imo the most important question of all should gayness be condoned and encouraged? Hell no its unnatural especially the gender confused crowd, it's clearly on all facets wrong and it makes our society a little more unpleasant than it is getting to be. I'm a moderate democrat but liberals are just completely ridiculous and they think they're above religion and faith but because of that it makes their character and judgement severely impaired in parallel to those who actually have faith in god and hold on to their beliefs.
    Quote Quote  

7. -197
    grip it and rip it

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    DolphinDolphinDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by 72champagne View Post
    few can handle the truth from a humanitarian, as their beliefs are either self-serving or myopic idealism.
    You said you wanted to eliminate all gays and people who believe in God so all we produced were scientist to save the planet in a million years.

That's just crazy talk amigo.
    Quote Quote  

8. -198
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West Yorkshire, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kvado16 View Post
    Thats the problem, liberals think they have everything all figured out. They criticize Christians for their faith and beliefs and just the same as when one person calls a gay person a f ggot you call them a bigot. People are so hypocritical these days. In my opinion should gay people be allowed to get married by law? I guess so, because it's the separation of church and state. Should gay people be discriminated? Sticks and stones my friend, people need to man up we all get discriminated against just how Christians are whenever they voiced their opinion they're bigots nowadays. But imo the most important question of all should gayness be condoned and encouraged? Hell no its unnatural especially the gender confused crowd, it's clearly on all facets wrong and it makes our society a little more unpleasant than it is getting to be. I'm a moderate democrat but liberals are just completely ridiculous and they think they're above religion and faith but because of that it makes their character and judgement severely impaired in parallel to those who actually have faith in god and hold on to their beliefs.
    The same Christians that have fought countless wars to get their religion across? I also highly doubt those of faith don't have strong hatreds towards those Islamic and Muslim extremists.
    Quote Quote  

9. -199
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Society doesn't determine what right and wrong is just as society doesn't determine up from down. The creation has natural laws whether a society accepts it or not. Function reveals purpose. Uterus reveals females meant by Creator to be with males. Every one knows this. Sperm fertilizes female eggs not male tonsils. So when we do things that are contrary to natural law, expect to be looked at in a shameful manner. Duh. If I plug my penis on a goats' anus and my neighbors look at me funny and I catch feelings about it "I'm" the one with the problem, not them. Lol smh
    Quote Quote  

10. -200
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The same Christians that have fought countless wars to get their religion across? I also highly doubt those of faith don't have strong hatreds towards those Islamic and Muslim extremists.
    Some may, but you're going to let a few bad apples ruin the bunch in your eyes. If that's the case then in retrospect they're not the ignorant ones.
    Quote Quote