Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Could a Dolphins sex scandal be brewing?

1. -201
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kvado16 View Post
    Thats the problem, liberals think they have everything all figured out. They criticize Christians for their faith and beliefs and just the same as when one person calls a gay person a f ggot you call them a bigot. People are so hypocritical these days. In my opinion should gay people be allowed to get married by law? I guess so, because it's the separation of church and state. Should gay people be discriminated? Sticks and stones my friend, people need to man up we all get discriminated against just how Christians are whenever they voiced their opinion they're bigots nowadays. But imo the most important question of all should gayness be condoned and encouraged? Hell no its unnatural especially the gender confused crowd, it's clearly on all facets wrong and it makes our society a little more unpleasant than it is getting to be. I'm a moderate democrat but liberals are just completely ridiculous and they think they're above religion and faith but because of that it makes their character and judgement severely impaired in parallel to those who actually have faith in god and hold on to their beliefs.
    Heh you think homosexuals and Christians are equally oppressed minorities? Give me a break. Also you're more insulting then you intend, by calling me liberal. People of my political persuasion consider liberals to be dangerous compromisers.
    Quote Quote  

2. -202
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by 72champagne View Post
    gays don't belong in football or anywhere else. power corrupts and compels people to try to make the world like themselves. the more power gays have in politics and homes the more they'll try to twist children into being like they are. take it to its absurd conclusion and the species dies out. religious fools just lucked into the right cause for a lame reason and should also be eliminated. instead of evolving they sit around waiting for some god to come back and take them to wonderland... evolving is what this universe is obviously about. we have to get off this planet in probably the next couple million years and eventually out of the solar system. but instead of a concerted effort to raise scientists who want to have babies who want to be scientists and have babies we're pandering to aberrants and other goofy interests. how many of you even know the sun is steadily getting hotter? no biggie, just continue to pollute all the resources and see what happens. eventually humanity's atoms will be sitting in a white dwarf doing absolutely nothing until they finally decay. an epic fail for such a promising species.

[youtube]uXwRgnZ990I[/youtube]

Quote Quote  

3. -203
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by eomdtbtr View Post
    Heh you think homosexuals and Christians are equally oppressed minorities? Give me a break. Also you're more insulting then you intend, by calling me liberal. People of my political persuasion consider liberals to be dangerous compromisers.
    Never did I say that but you should never fight fire with fire it makes you a hypocrite. And that's the way most liberals talk so I could only assume.

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    [youtube]uXwRgnZ990I[/youtube]
    Hahaha, perfect situation for that video.
    Quote Quote  

4. -204
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoXbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEd View Post
    Society doesn't determine what right and wrong is just as society doesn't determine up from down. The creation has natural laws whether a society accepts it or not. Function reveals purpose. Uterus reveals females meant by Creator to be with males. Every one knows this. Sperm fertilizes female eggs not male tonsils. So when we do things that are contrary to natural law, expect to be looked at in a shameful manner. Duh. If I plug my penis on a goats' anus and my neighbors look at me funny and I catch feelings about it "I'm" the one with the problem, not them. Lol smh
    I have no doubt that homosexual acts to you are no different than incestous relationships and bestiality, however, of the three... only two of them are against the law in the USA. I've got a more pragmatic view of right and wrong, and while I do believe in God, the bible most certainly was written by man, and influenced by society. To deny that is to weaken the bibles message.

Quote Quote  

5. -205
    the annual ritual

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    in a bottle
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fishfanmiami View Post
    You said you wanted to eliminate all gays and people who believe in God so all we produced were scientist to save the planet in a million years.

That's just crazy talk amigo.
    take things to their extreme and you can find the validity of their premise. if everyone were gay or religious we eventually die as a species. if everyone were scientists there is hope. ergo nature dictates we should try to stop the former two and support the latter.
    Quote Quote  

6. -206
    grip it and rip it

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    DolphinDolphinDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by 72champagne View Post
    take things to their extreme and you can find the validity of their premise. if everyone were gay or religious we eventually die as a species. if everyone were scientists there is hope. ergo nature dictates we should try to stop the former two and support the latter.
    Your talking selective breeding my friend. Good for horses not so much for humans.
    Quote Quote  

7. -207
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fishfanmiami View Post
    Your talking selective breeding my friend. Good for horses not so much for humans.
    Lulz if this guy had it his way the world would be like that movie Equilibrium
    Quote Quote  

8. -208
    the annual ritual

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    in a bottle
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kvado16 View Post
    Lulz if this guy had it his way the world would be like that movie Equilibrium
    not at all. feelings are crucial to motivate and inspire us. we can't control everything but that's no reason to make it easy on these two major handicaps to progress.
    Quote Quote  

9. -209
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildbill3 View Post
    sigh. Honestly what I find the most ironic is that people are so intolerant of the intolerant. You think it's any better to tell people what views they can have is any better than them having an opinion on who should be allowed to sleep with who? Both of those thoughts can lead to extremely harmful results.
    No.
    No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
    Quote Quote  

10. -210
    Up and Comer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Asheville, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    PS4 ControllerTannehill 17Cam Wake 911972 Dolphins Logo
    It's important for us to have these conversations, but I dont buy this story for one second. They are just throwing **** at a wall and seeing what sticks......I could care less if an athelete is gay, their performance on the field is all that should matter.
    Quote Quote