Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Could a Dolphins sex scandal be brewing?

1. -211
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by 72champagne View Post
    not at all. feelings are crucial to motivate and inspire us. we can't control everything but that's no reason to make it easy on these two major handicaps to progress.
    http://www.finheaven.com/images/impo...RZpiXhbu-1.jpg

Quote Quote  

2. -212
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    so you could casually spend hours and hours with hot women who are butt-naked, fighting your instincts to look and desire. LMAO. soldier on bro. you are silly.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/impo...llleague-1.jpg
    While your animal instincts are quite sad they are also very telling. But it gives us an inside look and why you think the way you think. Actually a lot of straight guys can be around naked women (hot and not so hot) without having to give in into some sort of animal behavior just because you rarely see a naked woman. You don't have to look at showers and shower stalls. Just look at nude beaches in the US or any beach in Europe which most are top-optional. I never see a wild rage of horny guys jump on hot naked women.

You seem to be the typical product of the nipplegate society. Never or hardly see a boob so when you see one you go all bananas. Your statement of 'wanting to poke some' also shows extreme chauvinistic tendencies and disregard to the females. It was actually a discriminating statement to say the least.

But it also explains the homophobic tendencies you have thinking that a gay guy just goes bananas over any weener they see. You are extrapolating your lack of composure and your need of letting your urges take over onto others (because you think everybody is like you when they see boobies) especially towards the gay community.

Heck I don't even read any further in this thread. It is truly pathetic. If it is an underage issue fine but too assume that a locker room suddenly is divided just because a player or two are gay? My goodness.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You may think that you are some kind of god to these people. But we both know what you really are."
    "What's that? A criminal?"
    "Worse. A politician."
    Source: Under The Dome
    Quote Quote  

3. -213
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Just label me old fashioned but somewhere you need to draw a line in the sand between what is right and wrong. Certainly we all are capable of making mistakes or doing something wrong but that certainly should not deter each of us from looking deep inside ourselves to do the right thing inspire others to do the same and at the same time help those we can. It's very concerning that our society has been swayed in such a short period certain values have been so quickly swept under the rug.
    Quote Quote  

4. -214
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by phintim View Post
    Just label me old fashioned but somewhere you need to draw a line in the sand between what is right and wrong. Certainly we all are capable of making mistakes or doing something wrong but that certainly should not deter each of us from looking deep inside ourselves to do the right thing inspire others to do the same and at the same time help those we can. It's very concerning that our society has been swayed in such a short period certain values have been so quickly swept under the rug.
    You certainly aren't referring to hate, which is clearly alive and well.
    Quote Quote  

5. -215
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    For the Christians:

"Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not, knoweth not God, for God is love”.
    Quote Quote  

6. -216
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    703 Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    few can handle the truth from a humanitarian, as their beliefs are either self-serving or myopic idealism.
    Don't confuse your opinion with truth.

Quote Quote  

7. -217
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    703 Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by phins_4_ever View Post
    While your animal instincts are quite sad they are also very telling. But it gives us an inside look and why you think the way you think. Actually a lot of straight guys can be around naked women (hot and not so hot) without having to give in into some sort of animal behavior just because you rarely see a naked woman. You don't have to look at showers and shower stalls. Just look at nude beaches in the US or any beach in Europe which most are top-optional. I never see a wild rage of horny guys jump on hot naked women.

You seem to be the typical product of the nipplegate society. Never or hardly see a boob so when you see one you go all bananas. Your statement of 'wanting to poke some' also shows extreme chauvinistic tendencies and disregard to the females. It was actually a discriminating statement to say the least.

But it also explains the homophobic tendencies you have thinking that a gay guy just goes bananas over any weener they see. You are extrapolating your lack of composure and your need of letting your urges take over onto others (because you think everybody is like you when they see boobies) especially towards the gay community.

Heck I don't even read any further in this thread. It is truly pathetic. If it is an underage issue fine but too assume that a locker room suddenly is divided just because a player or two are gay? My goodness.
    Well said my friend
    Quote Quote  

8. -218
    grip it and rip it

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    DolphinDolphinDolphin
    I was thinking Josef Mengele and the boys from Brazil
    Quote Quote  

9. -219
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dallas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I predict it reshad jones, ELLERBE OR wheeler
    Quote Quote  

10. -220
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by eomdtbtr View Post
    Heh you think homosexuals and Christians are equally oppressed minorities? Give me a break. Also you're more insulting then you intend, by calling me liberal. People of my political persuasion consider liberals to be dangerous compromisers.

So you're a wackadoo? I'm kidding..........kinda
    Quote Quote