Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: Lindsey Graham: Obama Should Hold Bombing Suspect as ‘Enemy Combatant’

1. -71
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ohall View Post
    Just so long as he is put to death at the end I don't really care.
    Right after we've used any and all means to make sure he's given up everything he knows.
    “I’m somewhat disappointed that more African Americans don’t think for themselves and just go with whatever they’re supposed to say and think."

- Dr. Benjamin Carson
    Quote Quote  

2. -72
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Lindsey Graham: Obama Should Hold Bombing Suspect as ‘Enemy Combatant’

They will give him the most exquisite level of due process the system is capable of. They have him on video and they have him fleeing, for crying out loud. What reasonable doubt can there be? They can afford to give him every safeguard an American citizen or lawful permanent resident is entitled to, because in the end the trial's a gimme. So we can show off the majesty of the American criminal justice system before the whole world and still lock this kid up for the rest of his life, or execute him, without having to take any shortcuts.
    Quote Quote  

3. -73
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Victoria, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Lindsey Graham: Obama Should Hold Bombing Suspect as ‘Enemy Combatant’

Quote Originally Posted by GoFins! View Post
    Right after we've used any and all means to make sure he's given up everything he knows.
    Normally, I would totally agree with the death penalty but that may make this douche bag into a martyr, at least in his mind, and I have no intentions of doing anything to make any part of eternity comfortable for him. Maybe life in prison would be worse and "Bubba" could tune his young little butt up with some prison love.
    Quote Quote  

4. -74
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by flynryan15 View Post
    I disagree this is not a attack on any of his rights because as of yet the govt hasn't done anything other then engage him in a war he started and end it protecting the people. As of now this is different people in a forum having a discussion of how they would like justice serve. One has chosen to go back to the beginning of our country and use the founding fathers as a example while conveniently ignoring those same founders put specific provisions in the constitution that state if you take part in these actions(treason, joining a enemy army you can lose your citizenship and the protections that gives. )Looking back at recent homegrown terrorist(Adam Yahiye Gadahan, and Nidal Malik Hasan) and how they were tried it seems the first step the government uses is the label them a trader. It is also something the government has done since the Revolutionary War and dealing with the Loyalist.

This case is even more unique because terrorist 2 just received his citizenship, and a quick look at the syllabus's of a few citizenship courses he would have been required to take he was most certainly educated and cautioned of what can cause you to lose your citizenship.

Right now the only loss of Rights I see is the Life times 4 and the loss of the right to pursue happiness for at least the 180 injured and most likely many more.

When a person makes the decision to engage The United States and more so the citizens in these terrible acts of war I hope the govt uses any and all means at it's disposal to serve justice.

It's very obvious Dolphins9954 likes a President when the president is using the Constitution in a way that suits his view and when the President does something he doesn't like they are douchebags. Case in point John Adams was right to defend the British Soldiers, but John Adams was a douchebag when he signed into law an Act that allows the president to deport potential enemies of the state. Something tells me he was once championing Obama till he did something he didn't like.
    Terrorist 2 will get his day in court the only question right now is which one!
    John Adams was a douchebag for the Aliens and Sedition act. A bill that just about every constitutional scholar and just about every one who believes in the consitution, inalienable rights and free speech, has a MAJOR problem with. In fact it was a HUGE stain to the legacy of Adams. As for me once being for Obama???? Check your head bro....I'm probably one of the most critical people in here when it comes to Obama. Even when he ran in 2007. I'm consistent with my principles unlike yourself ie. pro 2nd amendment then forget the rest.

"Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote