Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: Glenn Beck goes "full retard". Gives Obama til Monday to admit Boston was inside job

  1. -31
    JackFinfan's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2010
    Posts:
    437
    vCash:
    2236
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TruePoizon View Post
    Ah American Sheeple, is it any wonder the government continues to stage attacks on itself to push its agenda? If you think the American government is trustworthy, just ask Native Americans and Guatemalans.
    -Notice how the media never mentioned the name of the guy who they supposedly carjacked...
    -Notice how the guy who is still alive, cant speak. And the FBI is by his side; what do you think the FBI is doing by his side? Brainfeeding him, putting him on pills to shut him up.
    -Notice how the guy who lost both legs was seen wheelchaired away without any blood spilling. Odd...
    -Notice how there was a guy on the roof as the explosion occurred. Odd.
    -Notice how there were Blackwater-like guys hanging around the area as explosions went off. As they left the area, some had no backpacks. Odd..
    -Notice how after 9/11, we invaded Iraq...who did nothing to us. Notice how after Sandy Hook, government fought for gun control. Now, government is fighting for more surveillance. Wake up, America. For once in your lives think outside the box and dont listen to everything the media tells you. Do your own research.
    -What do I think happened? He was paid to drop a bag for a controlled demolition or something, then ran when he realized it actually went off. Police cought him, tried to kill him but failed...so they shot him in the neck to prevent him from talking. Now they are covering him in the hospital to brainfeed him. Oh no, thats just conspiracy talk right? Our beloved government would NEVER do such a thing....because we live in such a perfect world. Ok, sheeple. Have fun with that when martial law takes place.
    I have a hard time taking anyone seriously when they use the word sheeple.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -32
    GoFins!'s Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2008
    Posts:
    492
    vCash:
    1096
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Don't you kind of have to be a sheeple-like follower to believe in conspiracy theories?

    Questioning everything is fine ... just don't expect to get any answers from official sources. Just because you don't get any answers doesn't necessarily mean there's a conspiracy.

    Does anyone ever wonder if the government purposely does all this cloak and dagger stuff to get people to focus on something other than the fact that they're incompetent?

    Who do you trust less - the government, or people who think everything the government does is some convoluted conspiracy? Which side is evil and which is crazy?
    ďIím somewhat disappointed that more African Americans donít think for themselves and just go with whatever theyíre supposed to say and think."


    - Dr. Benjamin Carson
    Quote Quote  

  3. -33
    MadDog 88's Avatar
    Sopwith Camel Pilot

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    12,477
    vCash:
    7254
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TruePoizon View Post
    Ah American Sheeple, is it any wonder the government continues to stage attacks on itself to push its agenda? If you think the American government is trustworthy, just ask Native Americans and Guatemalans.
    -Notice how the media never mentioned the name of the guy who they supposedly carjacked...
    -Notice how the guy who is still alive, cant speak. And the FBI is by his side; what do you think the FBI is doing by his side? Brainfeeding him, putting him on pills to shut him up.
    -Notice how the guy who lost both legs was seen wheelchaired away without any blood spilling. Odd...
    -Notice how there was a guy on the roof as the explosion occurred. Odd.
    -Notice how there were Blackwater-like guys hanging around the area as explosions went off. As they left the area, some had no backpacks. Odd..
    -Notice how after 9/11, we invaded Iraq...who did nothing to us. Notice how after Sandy Hook, government fought for gun control. Now, government is fighting for more surveillance. Wake up, America. For once in your lives think outside the box and dont listen to everything the media tells you. Do your own research.
    -What do I think happened? He was paid to drop a bag for a controlled demolition or something, then ran when he realized it actually went off. Police cought him, tried to kill him but failed...so they shot him in the neck to prevent him from talking. Now they are covering him in the hospital to brainfeed him. Oh no, thats just conspiracy talk right? Our beloved government would NEVER do such a thing....because we live in such a perfect world. Ok, sheeple. Have fun with that when martial law takes place.
    OH YEAH?? Well you're a LAMBSKULL!!
    Quote Quote  

  4. -34
    TheWalrus's Avatar
    1/7/14

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2011
    Posts:
    7,451
    vCash:
    24350
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GoFins! View Post
    Don't you kind of have to be a sheeple-like follower to believe in conspiracy theories?

    Questioning everything is fine ... just don't expect to get any answers from official sources. Just because you don't get any answers doesn't necessarily mean there's a conspiracy.

    Does anyone ever wonder if the government purposely does all this cloak and dagger stuff to get people to focus on something other than the fact that they're incompetent?

    Who do you trust less - the government, or people who think everything the government does is some convoluted conspiracy? Which side is evil and which is crazy?
    This.

    Conspiracy theories are religion for the non-religious. Every religion is itself a kind of conspiracy theory for the origins and purpose of life. Conspiracy theorists talk about "mind control." With religion it's the devil. Neither kind of person comes to their conclusion with logic or facts so it's pointless to appeal to those things in "debate". All there really is to do is shake your head.
    Last edited by TheWalrus; 04-23-2013 at 01:51 AM.
    No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -35
    Valandui's Avatar
    The Fluke

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2008
    Posts:
    9,469
    vCash:
    11068
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumpus View Post
    Glenn Beck didn't go full retard, he was born that way.
    Honestly, he was actually pretty entertaining for a while. He didn't go off the deep end until he got his show on Fox.

    Valandui's Weekly Music Video

    Conducting From the Grave: The Rise
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYQ2aKgXafw
    Quote Quote  

  6. -36
    Harry_Bagpipe's Avatar
    Archibald Meatpants

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    4,798
    vCash:
    5680
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by TruePoizon View Post
    Ah American Sheeple, is it any wonder the government continues to stage attacks on itself to push its agenda? If you think the American government is trustworthy, just ask Native Americans and Guatemalans.
    -Notice how the media never mentioned the name of the guy who they supposedly carjacked...
    -Notice how the guy who is still alive, cant speak. And the FBI is by his side; what do you think the FBI is doing by his side? Brainfeeding him, putting him on pills to shut him up.
    -Notice how the guy who lost both legs was seen wheelchaired away without any blood spilling. Odd...
    -Notice how there was a guy on the roof as the explosion occurred. Odd.
    -Notice how there were Blackwater-like guys hanging around the area as explosions went off. As they left the area, some had no backpacks. Odd..
    -Notice how after 9/11, we invaded Iraq...who did nothing to us. Notice how after Sandy Hook, government fought for gun control. Now, government is fighting for more surveillance. Wake up, America. For once in your lives think outside the box and dont listen to everything the media tells you. Do your own research.
    -What do I think happened? He was paid to drop a bag for a controlled demolition or something, then ran when he realized it actually went off. Police cought him, tried to kill him but failed...so they shot him in the neck to prevent him from talking. Now they are covering him in the hospital to brainfeed him. Oh no, thats just conspiracy talk right? Our beloved government would NEVER do such a thing....because we live in such a perfect world. Ok, sheeple. Have fun with that when martial law takes place.
    Can you do me a favor please? Do you mind writing this in a much more condensed form but still have it maintain its overall air of rambling nut job? I need a new sig since the dancing lobster removed my last two. Your consideration in the matter is appreciated.

    thanks again
    Quote Quote  

  7. -37
    cdz12250's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2004
    Posts:
    979
    vCash:
    1353
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Glenn Beck goes "full retard". Gives Obama til Monday to admit Boston was insid

    If anyone ever needed a drone dropped on him, it's Glenn Beck.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -38
    Bumpus's Avatar
    Are you gonna drink that?

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2003
    Posts:
    19,846
    vCash:
    14938
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by TruePoizon View Post
    Ah American Sheeple, is it any wonder the government continues to stage attacks on itself to push its agenda? If you think the American government is trustworthy, just ask Native Americans and Guatemalans.
    -Notice how the media never mentioned the name of the guy who they supposedly carjacked...
    -Notice how the guy who is still alive, cant speak. And the FBI is by his side; what do you think the FBI is doing by his side? Brainfeeding him, putting him on pills to shut him up.
    -Notice how the guy who lost both legs was seen wheelchaired away without any blood spilling. Odd...
    -Notice how there was a guy on the roof as the explosion occurred. Odd.
    -Notice how there were Blackwater-like guys hanging around the area as explosions went off. As they left the area, some had no backpacks. Odd..
    -Notice how after 9/11, we invaded Iraq...who did nothing to us. Notice how after Sandy Hook, government fought for gun control. Now, government is fighting for more surveillance. Wake up, America. For once in your lives think outside the box and dont listen to everything the media tells you. Do your own research.
    -What do I think happened? He was paid to drop a bag for a controlled demolition or something, then ran when he realized it actually went off. Police cought him, tried to kill him but failed...so they shot him in the neck to prevent him from talking. Now they are covering him in the hospital to brainfeed him. Oh no, thats just conspiracy talk right? Our beloved government would NEVER do such a thing....because we live in such a perfect world. Ok, sheeple. Have fun with that when martial law takes place.




    I honestly can't tell if you're serious.
    2014 Goals:
    1) Win the next game.
    2) See goal #1





    "The problem with internet quotes lies in verifying their authenticity."
    -Abraham Lincoln

    Is it training camp yet?




    Just because you don't agree with someone,
    does not give you the right to attack them.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -39
    MadDog 88's Avatar
    Sopwith Camel Pilot

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    12,477
    vCash:
    7254
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    Can you do me a favor please? Do you mind writing this in a much more condensed form but still have it maintain its overall air of rambling nut job? I need a new sig since the dancing lobster removed my last two. Your consideration in the matter is appreciated.

    thanks again
    Quote Quote  

  10. -40
    jared81's Avatar
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    4,850
    vCash:
    1097
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Well this thread took a giant nose dive. If you'll excuse me, I have to get on the black helicopter that is parked on my roof.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Dial "R" for Retard
    By flip in forum The Depths of the Sea
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-03-2012, 02:13 PM
  2. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 05:15 PM
  3. 'The View': Glenn Beck called "a lying sack o' dog mess"
    By finataxia24 in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-26-2009, 12:32 PM
  4. The "Admit Camarillo has Game" Thread
    By Dr. Phin in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 10-05-2008, 05:07 PM
  5. Is Saban too prideful to admit "his guy" is working?
    By enigmatics in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 11-07-2005, 01:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •