Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Glenn Beck goes "full retard". Gives Obama til Monday to admit Boston was inside job

1. -21
    Finheaven Templar

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Crossroads of TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GoFins! View Post
    You and Michael Moore are modern day Nostradomus'!!!

http://twitchy.com/2013/04/19/unbeli...bombing-perps/
    I didn't say I was smarter than you...For ****s sakes,

Thanks Shifty!

Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Finatical Finfan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    N.P.R. Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Beck is one of the smartest men I have listened to or read...including reading on here. Passionate? Yes. Did he try and teach folks TRUE history every week when he was on Fox? Yes he did. Do I agree with everything he says? Nope. But how many of you agree with EVERYTHING one person says? I am sure I will get slammed, don't care. I see somebody getting just degraded by folks that...eh I won't get personal...said what I wanted to say.
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Finatical Finfan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    N.P.R. Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    PS... I never heard him once state it was an inside job in that piece then op started with. Typical spin.
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Finheaven Templar

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Crossroads of TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FinaticalFinfan View Post
    PS... I never heard him once state it was an inside job in that piece then op started with. Typical spin.
    That's interesting.

Please use that as the counter.

I don't listen to Beck, or any other talk show guy because I'm to the point where I don't give a ****......

But hey...Why not?
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Washington DC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ah American Sheeple, is it any wonder the government continues to stage attacks on itself to push its agenda? If you think the American government is trustworthy, just ask Native Americans and Guatemalans.
    -Notice how the media never mentioned the name of the guy who they supposedly carjacked...
    -Notice how the guy who is still alive, cant speak. And the FBI is by his side; what do you think the FBI is doing by his side? Brainfeeding him, putting him on pills to shut him up.
    -Notice how the guy who lost both legs was seen wheelchaired away without any blood spilling. Odd...
    -Notice how there was a guy on the roof as the explosion occurred. Odd.
    -Notice how there were Blackwater-like guys hanging around the area as explosions went off. As they left the area, some had no backpacks. Odd..
    -Notice how after 9/11, we invaded Iraq...who did nothing to us. Notice how after Sandy Hook, government fought for gun control. Now, government is fighting for more surveillance. Wake up, America. For once in your lives think outside the box and dont listen to everything the media tells you. Do your own research.
    -What do I think happened? He was paid to drop a bag for a controlled demolition or something, then ran when he realized it actually went off. Police cought him, tried to kill him but failed...so they shot him in the neck to prevent him from talking. Now they are covering him in the hospital to brainfeed him. Oh no, thats just conspiracy talk right? Our beloved government would NEVER do such a thing....because we live in such a perfect world. Ok, sheeple. Have fun with that when martial law takes place.
    Every Republican's worst nightmare: http://truepoizonblogs.blogspot.com/...lican-who.html
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by TruePoizon View Post
    Ah American Sheeple, is it any wonder the government continues to stage attacks on itself to push its agenda? If you think the American government is trustworthy, just ask Native Americans and Guatemalans.
    -Notice how the media never mentioned the name of the guy who they supposedly carjacked...
    -Notice how the guy who is still alive, cant speak. And the FBI is by his side; what do you think the FBI is doing by his side? Brainfeeding him, putting him on pills to shut him up.
    -Notice how the guy who lost both legs was seen wheelchaired away without any blood spilling. Odd...
    -Notice how there were Blackwater-like guys hanging around the area as explosions went off. As they left the area, some had no backpacks. Odd..
    -Notice how after 9/11, we invaded Iraq...who did nothing to us. Notice how after Sandy Hook, government fought for gun control. Now, government is fighting for more surveillance. Wake up, America. For once in your lives think outside the box and dont listen to everything the media tells you. Do your own research.
    -What do I think happened? He was paid to drop a bag for a controlled demolition or something, then ran when he realized it actually went off. Police cought him, tried to kill him but failed...so they shot him in the neck to prevent him from talking. Now they are covering him in the hospital to brainfeed him. Oh no, thats just conspiracy talk right? Our beloved government would NEVER do such a thing....because we live in such a perfect world. Ok, sheeple. Have fun with that when martial law takes place.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!11!

Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TruePoizon View Post
    Holy sheep ****.

Is this post serious?

Your screen name is "TruePoizon." You have it spelled in some hippie, radical fashion.

You're claiming that the police didn't want the Boston Bomber suspect to talk...so they shot him in the neck. Why not just kill him?

What person in their right mind takes a bag in this day and age and drops it without asking a few questions or being a bit suspicious of some shady character who would ask this of some random stranger? Really? Open your eyes lol. Did you really make all of this up? Holy ****.

To top it all off, you live in WASHINGTON DC. You're a bit suspicious IMO.

You may be anti-government and plotting something. The above post certainly gives me reason to believe so.

I actually work for the government and I believe I'm gonna report you to Homeland Security before you blow up the Internet.

Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Former radio host, CNN writer...Like me on facebook: www.facebook.com/TruePoizon
    Former radio host lol. Here he is, guys. I found him hosting his radio show at a local park while good fine Americans such as myself try to have a nice picnic.

Seems like a reasonable person.

Quote Quote  

9. -29
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    "Yeah Ill totally pay you to drop this totally unsuspicious package in the middle of a crowd. Id do it myself, but...things."

"OK sure. Nothing odd about this at all."
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FinaticalFinfan View Post
    Beck is one of the smartest men I have listened to or read...including reading on here. Passionate? Yes. Did he try and teach folks TRUE history every week when he was on Fox? Yes he did. Do I agree with everything he says? Nope. But how many of you agree with EVERYTHING one person says? I am sure I will get slammed, don't care. I see somebody getting just degraded by folks that...eh I won't get personal...said what I wanted to say.
    Oh, you mean the true history that anyone who disagrees with him is a Nazi(a term he or his guests used over 200 times in 18 months on Fox)? Or that Nazis learned their propaganda from US progressive movements? Or that 8 Jews are plotting the death of America? That kind of truth?

Like others have said, Glenn Beck is a con artist. His entire approach consistents of Ad Hominem tactics and Loaded Question logical fallacies. Hes someone who found a niche and is exploiting it for all its worth. That makes him a complete and utter scumbag who should be remembered as the lowest form of filth, but its not quite as bad as those who make him rich. No matter how many times others exploit this kind of market, people will always turn around and believe the next scumbag who comes along. Youd think people would have learned by now but apparently not. Heres another subscriber of the same playbook:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Coughlin
    "Ignorance is not an excuse" were the words Goodell used when describing why those involved in the Saints bounty scandal would not avoid punishment.
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...ons-unanswered
    Quote Quote