Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Tank Carradine clocks 4.75 forty at Pro Day

1. -31
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    In My House
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by j-off-her-doll View Post
    Where are the people who said Carradine isn't in Ansah's class?
    Well I'm not ..
    But I think you guys are overrating Tank
    While Tank has a great motor and he stay after the play

Rushing the passer VS elite OT in College Carradine was little to no factor in the game (oddly) until 4th quarter

where he was allow to tee off on the QB......

I don't want Tank in the 1st round but maybe 2nd or 3rd round
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeno1 View Post
    My bad. . . found the old article. They sent one rep. Had a private workout with Long too. At any rate, I wouldn't get too worked up about them not sending a rep. I do know MIA has met with him and these pre-draft meetings have not meant much under Ireland.
    yeah but whats the difference b/t jake long and tank carradine??? the former wasn't coming off a major injury...it strikes me as pretty dumb to no show at a top pass rushers pro day workout prior to the draft...you would think you'd want to see how he moves and how fluid he looks etc 5 months post op...

and i don't buy any teams already have their boards locked down stuff either...not on guys with medical questions...i'm sure the grade on carradine is a fluid situation after his workout yesterday and most teams probably have him ascending if he showed well which seems to be the indication...

wouldn't surprise me if mayock started talking 11-20 pick stuff with carradine this week like he did dj hayden last week after he gets some of the scoop from scouts and front office reps etc...
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Carradine is overrated IMO.

The more I think about the DE position, the more I think we could find a guy later in this draft who ends up being just as good.
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dream Songs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by finfan54 View Post
    Carradine is overrated IMO.

The more I think about the DE position, the more I think we could find a guy later in this draft who ends up being just as good.
    Who?
    Quote Quote  

5. -35

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    scuttlebutt that carradine will not be a full go come training camp and may effect how soon he's drafted...
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    scuttlebutt that carradine will not be a full go come training camp and may effect how soon he's drafted...
    Exactly...and that is the reason I don't think he is in play for us at 12. Now maybe he is someone we would consider trading back into the late 1st for (which I would most certainly try if he falls into the 20s)...but I just don't think Ireland takes someone that may or may not be able to play week 1. Unfortunate because I think Carradine is the best DE in the class
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Also hearing we have some serious interest in Arthur Brown...who I really really like in the 2nd round...although Im not seeing it as a huge need.
    Quote Quote  

8. -38

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiDolphin618 View Post
    Also hearing we have some serious interest in Arthur Brown...who I really really like in the 2nd round...although Im not seeing it as a huge need.
    if he gets there...i targeted him with pick #42 in my targets thread and i'm a big fan...a slightly less explosive lavonte david but a lot of late round 1 buzz there...good football player...instinctual...but with wheeler and ellerbe not sure i see where he fits in...not a solb either a weak or a mike
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    if he gets there...i targeted him with pick #42 in my targets thread and i'm a big fan...a slightly less explosive lavonte david but a lot of late round 1 buzz there...good football player...instinctual...but with wheeler and ellerbe not sure i see where he fits in...not a solb either a weak or a mike
    Yeah don't see him as a SOLB either. Maybe they would be looking at playing one of the others at SOLB. Who knows...but I could certainly see him off the board by 42
    Quote Quote