Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally!!! Richmond Web 2013 Mock Draft!!!

1. -1
    Greetings from Portlandia

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Portland, OR
    Thanks / No Thanks

Bullseye Finally!!! Richmond Web 2013 Mock Draft!!!

Without further adieu:

1. Kansas City: Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M-
    Starting LT on a rookie salary structure; long live the Ryan Kalil syndrome!

2. Jacksonville: Geno Smith, QB, WVU- Jaygwires play Keno with Geno instead of Bingo with Mingo.

3. Oakland: Sharrif Floyd, DT, Florida- Where to begin? At the beginning: DT.

4. Philadelphia: Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah- Geno's gone...with the wind...

5. Detroit: Eric Fisher, OT, Cent. MI- Get your motor runnin'.......

6. Miami: Lane Johnson, OT, Oklahoma- Life in the fast Lane....... Miami trades #12, #42 to Cleveland for #6, #139.

7. Arizona: Barkevious Mingo, OLB, LSU- Johnny Mingo brings his smokin' guns to the high chapparal.

8. Buffalo: Dion Jordan, DE, Oregon- "Time to Prime" the pass-rush....again. The DE/OLB run is on.

9. NY Jets: Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU- Ziggy is on a mission! Milliner goes here if Revis leaves.

10. Tennessee: Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama- Christmas in Nashville; Brenda Lee time!

11. San Diego: Chance Warmack, OG, Alabama- Back to back Tuscaloosans by Chance?

12. San Francisco: Kenny Vaccaro, FS, Texas- 49ers can't resist. SF gives Cleveland #31, #34.

13. Tampa Bay: Tank Carradine, DE, FSU- Bucs should be arrested for stealing.

14. Carolina: Cordarrelle Patterson, WR, Tennessee- Finally, another good WR for the Panteras.

15. New Orleans: Jarvis Jones, OLB, Georgia- Saints stick their neck out here.

16. St. Louis: Tavon Austin, WR, WVU- Danny who?

17. Pittsburgh: Bjeorn Werner, DE, FSU- Poor Werner, someone had to go over to the dark side..... Heil!

18. Dallas: Jonathan Cooper, OG, North Carolina: Jerry's not trading up this year.

19. NY Giants: Datone Jones, DE, UCLA- Another year, another pass rusher (Cough!)

20. Chicago: Alec Ogletree, ILB, Georgia- Urlacher Redux 2013....The legend lives on.

21. Cincinnati: Eddie Lacy, RB, Alabama- No more "Sissy-nati", it's hammer time!

22. Atlanta: Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame- TGon will soon BGon. Falcons give St. Louis #30, #92, and #198

23. Minnesota: Xavier Rhodes, CB, FSU- Vikes will give CB's some love; anyone else??

24. Indianapolis: Damontre Moore, DE, Texas A&M- With a rebel yell.....

25. Minnesota: Matt Barclay, QB, USC- Nothing to Ponder here.

26. Green Bay: Alex Okafor, DE, Texas- Okafor the last time! We are going to get Matthews some help!

27. Houston: DeAndre Hopkins, WR, Clemson- ....So now three Texan WR's walk into a bar...

28. Denver: Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri- So much for Shell buyin' Momma a new house!

29. New England: Justin Hunter, WR, Tennessee- Anyone miss those Brady to Randy Moss moments of yesteryear?

30. St Louis: Eric Reid, FS, LSU- Hope RGIII is worth all of this.

31. Cleveland: E.J. Manuel, QB, FSU- Chud brings "Mini Cam" to Browntown, "Now we got two second rounders motherf*****s!"

32. Baltimore: Manti Te'o, ILB, Notre Dame- Insert your own...kinky ghosts of Ray/Te'o's GF/Ed Reed 3-way...comments here..

So now you all know what's gonna happen next week!

Web Out
    Make your own rules!

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Nevada
    Thanks / No Thanks
    the only guy I want to trade up for is Dee milliner
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I don't hate that, but if Miami does trade up I hope they only give up pick 2b (#54). I think Johnson has a chance to be elite and that's nice to have as Tannehill's blind side protector. That said, I think the best case scenario might be to get a pass rusher (Werner, Carradine) or corner (Rhodes, Trufant) in the first and then trade back in for Pugh. He's a nice player who could fit anywhere along the offensive line.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ryan Kalil syndrome?
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Rookies

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Moncton, NB
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Craptacular!

Trade up for Johnson and Ireland is gonna save me from making a trip to Miami and about $4k in travel expenses.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Portland, OR
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WitheringPlant View Post
    Ryan Kalil syndrome?
    Last year Minnesota drafted Kalil #4 overall, signed him to a rookie contract (5 year 3M???), and he ended up in Hawaii. So now every team is looking for a low risk LT whom they can lock down for 5 years on a rookie salary. Then they can choose to pay him or, like Albert, trade him and just draft another guy. It also gives the team leverage in negotiations, when the player wants more money everyone at the table knows he can be replaced. The new rookie cap has changed the way all teams will do business going forward and draft picks have never been more valuable.

RW
    RW
    Quote Quote  

7. -7

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Portland, OR
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by #1dolphinsfan View Post
    the only guy I want to trade up for is Dee milliner
    With all of the talent at CB in this draft, that is the absolute worst move they could possibly make. Two top picks for a guy marginally better than guys available in round 2, 3, and 4.

RW
    Quote Quote  

8. -8

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Portland, OR
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SF Dolphin Fan View Post
    I don't hate that, but if Miami does trade up I hope they only give up pick 2b (#54). I think Johnson has a chance to be elite and that's nice to have as Tannehill's blind side protector. That said, I think the best case scenario might be to get a pass rusher (Werner, Carradine) or corner (Rhodes, Trufant) in the first and then trade back in for Pugh. He's a nice player who could fit anywhere along the offensive line.
    Pick #139 is Cleveland's 5th rounder. I would love to get their 4th round pick back, and it would even the "trade chart" perfectly, but it also would give them less incentive to make a deal with us. We may end up in a bidding war with some other team at #6 (AZ, SD, Ten, TB, ???) and have to twist Cleveland's arm a bit. Bess is also another good trade-bait idea. As a Dolphins fan I like the idea of trading #42 because it is comparable, talent-wise, to what will be available at #54 and even #77, yet we could ask for a lower pick in return. Lower picks are gold in this draft, just look at the talent available in our VIP mock rounds 4-7. There will be starting RB's available in round 5 and talented CBs who won't get drafted at all; there's that many. Bottom line: 300+ draftable players, only 256 picks.

In the past, one thing Ireland has been good at is trading down. He realizes that there is a "bust factor" (especially in his drafts) and that the more picks you have, the better the probability that you will end up with more contributors. If not in the #6 deal, I still think ultimately Ireland will make a trade down (49ers?) to capitalize on some of the talent at the bottom of this draft, especially if he trades away any picks.

Personally, I don't think Pugh can cut it at NFL LT and I think it's a waste to pick a CB in the first round with all of that talent out there. I'm all over Carradine with Armstead in round 2.

RW
    Last edited by RichmondWeb; 04-21-2013 at 02:35 AM.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Portland, OR
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by roy_miami View Post
    Craptacular!

Trade up for Johnson and Ireland is gonna save me from making a trip to Miami and about $4k in travel expenses.
    I would have trouble plunking down 4 grand to watch Jonathon Martin get shredded at LT.

RW
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    No thanks. If it fell like that, I'd either wait to see if Lane fell to 12 or happily pick Carradine, Patterson, Austin, Eifert, or Werner. If Lane didn't fall to 12, you can add a couple more to that list depending on who fell instead.

Quote Quote