Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: Revis trade might interfere with the Dolphins draft plans.

1. -71
    Boondock Saint

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Cary, North Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WadeCounty1231 View Post
    this might also effect a trade back for a cb strategy, since Jets will be looking to get a starting cb for sure now.
    Do you actually think Idzick is going to field a competitive team this season? Rex, Sanchez and Holmes are all gone after this season, this is rebuilding for us.
    Quote Quote  

2. -72
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    b/t i would be concerned a little if mingo ends up with my afc rival...lets just hope they make him play standing up all the time and too many snaps and don't let him rush with a hand in the dirt...and that he's poorly coached

cause that kids got every physical tool in spades...i'd rather he go to cleveland at #6 than a division rival...
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

3. -73
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    This pretty much guarantees Xavier Rhodes to the Jets. That's the only way I see it effecting Miami, like if Miami had planned on drafting Rhodes.
    Quote Quote  

4. -74
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 67Stang View Post
    If he completely came back and was the old Revis, they could have Franchised him and traded him for even more.
    His contract stated if he doesn't hold out this year the Jets couldn't franchise him. That's what I've read.
    Quote Quote  

5. -75
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Central iowa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by TANanhasaBUSH View Post
    I wasnt really looking at it from a "who would you rather face" perspective. I was talking from a draft perspective.
    I think it helps us to be honest. there are a handful of teams reportedly looking to trade up... san fransisco, st.louis to name a few... trading to 12 could be lucrative for some teams, and we could fall back and gain an additional 2nd or 3rd, where there is a mulititude of players to pick from, that offers better value.
    Quote Quote  

6. -76
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Eiffert at 12 sounds good to me. His measurements and intangibles are greater than Hernandez's. Him + Keller would be a lethal duo in this offense.
    Miami Dolphins '13: 0-0-0
    Quote Quote  

7. -77
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Revis trade might interfere with the Dolphins draft plans.

Quote Originally Posted by UCF Nation View Post
    Eiffert at 12 sounds good to me. His measurements and intangibles are greater than Hernandez's. Him + Keller would be a lethal duo in this offense.
    I could not possibly agree more. The one thing we are still missing is a red zone target. That's where Gibson excels, but I truly believe the addition of Eifert tacks on at least 1 more victory this season
    Quote Quote  

8. -78
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm sure others have mentioned it. But, Eifert could easily and likely will be the target for the Jets at 13th if we decide to
    mess around...

Quote Originally Posted by UCF Nation View Post
    Quote Quote  

9. -79
    what can BROWN do for you?!?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    KC, MO.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cap's shieldXbox Logo
Gift received at 04-02-2014, 04:14 PM from DisturbedShiftyTannehill 172013 Dolphins LogoDolphins Homer
    Quote Originally Posted by TANanhasaBUSH View Post
    With the Jets acquiring the 13th overall pick (right behind the Dolphins) from the Buccaneers, I believe Ireland just lost his, "trade back for Tyler Eifert' option.

IMO, I don't see Tyler Eifert falling past the Jets at 13. One of the Jets most glaring holes on their roster is the tight end position. The Jets need somebody that can get up the seam for whoever starts at QB to have any chance of success this upcoming season. There has been a lot of Gronk / Eifert comparisons going around lately and with every passing day, It seems Eifert is separating himself from the pack. The other FACT that not many people talk about is how Eifert NEVER had a good QB or passing game at ND. Could you imagine Eifert with an NFL QB?

If Ireland trades 2b for Albert this will only increase are chances of drafting Eifert.

Just thought I'd throw my two cents in...

RIP Michael Egnew
    Did the jests sign a new QB that I haven't been made aware of? Because last I checked, they don't have an NFL QB on their roster.

Quote Quote  

10. -80
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    All this speculating is dumb. Let me know when we draft a player, he can get on a field and produce. Otherwise I don't give a crap who who we choose as long as he plays the part he was drafted for.
    Quote Quote