Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Mock

1. -1
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Nevada
    Thanks / No Thanks

Dream Mock

Dream Mock

Round 1: Tyler Eifert: im hoping we can trade down and still pick him up but if not i say draft him he would be a huge upgrade at the TE position would love to see him and Keller on the field at the same time

Round 2a: Justin Hunter: if we can trade bess and move Hartline into the slot i think he would be a great #2 WR i think he would be a steal if we could get him at this point in the draft.

Round 2B: Branden albert: i think we are going to be trading for him if the dolphins are already talking to with albert about a new contract i believe they already have a trade in place with KC

Round 3A: DJ Hayden: Because of his injury i think its a good chance he will be here when we pick and he would be a great player to add to our secondary could possibly end up being the best CB in the draft.

3B: Alex Oakfor: Would be a great player to have oppisite of Wake i think he might fall to the third round and if he does i think miami needs to snatch him up right away.

Round 4-7 BPA
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bayonne, NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I like it. Would Def. give Tanny more weapons and protection. I think the 4-7 would be all D. Maybe a RB in there.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    To combine Eifert with Hunter would be very exciting. I think Miami goes mostly defense, but those are two players that I'd love to see with the Dolphins.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Owner of the Palace of Wisdom

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Harrisburg, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    As much as I'd love that to happen, Hayden and Hunter probably aren't lasting that long, and Okafor that far is stretching it as well
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Drool-worthy (in a good way). I doubt those guys are there (except maybe Eifert) at those spots, but if they were and we selected them there, that would be fantastic. The only one I'd like to see crammed in there if one of your choices is missing would be Ryan Swope. I'm fairly certain DJ Hayden will not drop that far, so maybe we steal Ryan Swope at 3A ... though I'll be shocked if Swope makes it out of round 2. I think #54 was about right for where to pick Ryan Swope. But hey, grabbing both Eifert and Hunter would be fantastic. We'd have speed and red zone threats.
    "I want guys who want to make an impact on and off the field. Good human beings. Guys who want to get better. Guys who want to improve. They want to be great, want to win. Those types of guys we can work with every day." --Joe Philbin
    - Defending the Read Option - What do you think?
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Portland
    Thanks / No Thanks

Mock

This would be sick but there's no way Hayden and Okafor last that long
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    I love lamp

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    very optimistic mock to say the least
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Off the shoulder of Orion
    Thanks / No Thanks
    There is no way Okafor is going to fall that far.
    "It happens all the time," Taylor said. "It's not an exact science and personnel guys aren't the end-all, be-all. " Jason Taylor,2011
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital View Post
    Drool-worthy (in a good way). I doubt those guys are there (except maybe Eifert) at those spots, but if they were and we selected them there, that would be fantastic. The only one I'd like to see crammed in there if one of your choices is missing would be Ryan Swope. I'm fairly certain DJ Hayden will not drop that far, so maybe we steal Ryan Swope at 3A ... though I'll be shocked if Swope makes it out of round 2. I think #54 was about right for where to pick Ryan Swope. But hey, grabbing both Eifert and Hunter would be fantastic. We'd have speed and red zone threats.
    If enduro's "PREDICTION" is true, then we trade up for Joeckel... which could mean we still possess #54 pick for Swope... if we take Joeckel we will take Swope 100%
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by justdev7 View Post
    This would be sick but there's no way Hayden and Okafor last that long
    +1
    Quote Quote