Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 7 Rd Mock Draft leveraging Mayock, Kiper, McShay & CBS

1. -1
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

7 Rd Mock Draft leveraging Mayock, Kiper, McShay & CBS

At least two of the sources I mentioned have the player I selected available in that given round via their mock drafts, value boards or prospect rankings.

1. Star Lotulelei - DT Utah
    2a. Jamar Taylor - CB Boise St
    2b. Trade with KC for Branden Albert
    3a. Cornelius Washington -DE Georgia
    3b. Ryan Swope - WR Texas A&M
    4. David Amerson - CB NC State
    5a. Jelani Jenkins - LB Florida
    5b. Knile Davis - RB Arkansas
    7a. Chris Faulk - OT LSU
    7b. Michael Williams - TE Alabama
    7c. Cody Davis - S Texas Tech

Fills needs offensively and defensively, and fortifies DL as a strength for years to come.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Not a fan of going defense with the first 3 picks. I doubt that we wait until the 7th round to go TE. I think you might see Eifert at 12. I like the CBs you selected and like the fact that a quality runningback was picked. I worry about the durability of Miller and have yet to see Thomas be a guy thats a difference maker. Overall good job
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Understand your position but 2 of the first 5 picks are offense. Regarding TE, I think Ireland is committed to giving Egnew another year to prove his worth backing up Keller. Williams would provide a strong in line blocker who can catch.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Change Star with Cooper or Eifert and I'd like it. Would also like to see a guard drafted somewhere in top 4 rounds.

------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I actually think it's a high probability that the Dolphins take a DT in the 1st round. If Star is there, I don't think Ireland would pass him up. More likely, I think a player like Sylvester Williams could be the guy. I would also be pretty happy to get Amerson in R4 as I think he'll go R2.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EireTiger View Post

Fills needs offensively and defensively, and fortifies DT as a strength for years to come.
    Fixed it for you. I agree that Star will most likely fortify the DT position but Cornelius Washington is being overhyped, like many prospects, based off of his performances in the East-West Shrine game and Senior Bowl. 4th rounder at best.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Id be happy with that. Lotulelei is a beast. but if he's not available and we trade for Branden Albert (which im on board for) then I wouldnt mind drafting Eifert at #12 but i doubt Ireland will draft him at #12
    Dol-fans....

Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I think a 7th rd pick should be a kicker.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I think Justin Paugh has some real sleeper potential.

If he makes it into the 2nd, some mocks have him doing so, I wouldnt mind trading up 6-8 spots and giving up a 6th maybe even a 5th to snag him.

If the come away from the 1st 2 rds with Austin,Paugh, and a corner like Amerson that would be more then solid.

I think my two favs, Millner and Mingo will be gone by the time the Fins draft at 12. I'd roll the dice with Tavon.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Seer of Visions

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Weeki Wachee, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SF Dolphin Fan View Post
    I actually think it's a high probability that the Dolphins take a DT in the 1st round. If Star is there, I don't think Ireland would pass him up. More likely, I think a player like Sylvester Williams could be the guy. I would also be pretty happy to get Amerson in R4 as I think he'll go R2.
    I predicted Star as our selection in a thread I started in the draft forum, it will be a high value selection at 12 and fill the need of future replacement of Starks and Soliai....both of whom may be in their final year in a Dolphins uniform.

It makes more sense to me than reaching for "need" at 12, and would make our D-line rotation very disruptive and "fresh" up the middle.
    Jay Fiedler can take his'n and lose to your'n.....or take your'n and lose to his'n.

Quote Quote