Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FWIW: Rosenhaus expects the Dolphins to...

1. -31
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We have to dominate the line of scrimmage if we have any shot at winning. If we used two of our top 3 selection on getting a G and T I'd be thrilled. Best case is Cooper or Warmack at 12 then 54 for Albert.
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by silverfin View Post
    Don't see either Eifert or Warmack.

I'm not convinced Ireland values the tight end position enough to take one at #12. Warmack isn't a great scheme fit, if we were going to take a guard (definitely possible, I think) then I'd expect it would be Jon Cooper.
    i think it all depends on what Phiblin thinks of the TE in his system

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

if we take OG than we are not drafting BPA
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i wont lie i want Eifert at 12 but we would have to make him a big part of our Offense
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by broccoli rob View Post
    Which one of these kids has Rosenhaus as an agent? Not that he isnt aware, but he is the biggest shill I've ever seen. He'd promote a terrorist if he ran a 4.3.
    You ask the right question, by definition he has an ulterior motive. BTW - he has a number of terrorists as clients, only Drew holds the players hostage and the gun is aimed at the owner's head.
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    Phin fan since 1970!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Warmack would not be my first choice but OGs like him and Cooper only come around every 10 years or so. Warmack is not ideal size for ZBS but he is athletic enough to get to second level and block more then one guy. Not sure about the pulling capability but anyone that can pancake multiple guys on the same play is alright with me and fits right in there. I like Cooper better though casue he can pull fast.

Rosenhaus is only guessing. No one knows nother other then the 3 LTs wont be there at 12 and Jordan and Floyd will be top ten. After that its a big guess whats going to happen cause some teams still need QBs and may be too scared to wait and will want to trade down with Miami. Look out for team that needs a QB and trades down.
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by finfan54 View Post
    I couldnt sleep last night. I kept thinking about Fisher being at Oakland's pick and we give them #42 and #77 and Davon Bess/John Jerry.

Then we get Larry Warford at 54.

I then proceed to eat my popcorn watching Finheaven go absolutely nuts while I smile from ear to ear with excitement.

But get ready people, DT is bigtime in the cards. Prepare yourselves. A star could be in your future.
    Sparano is now in Oakland. The prospect of John Jerry with the Raiders gives Tony Sparano a big wet dream.
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    Finheaven Hall of Fame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    after re-reading the thread, and albert is practically on the way, the thought of my guy eifert at 12 is getting me pumped.

btw, kffl has a new blip about many teams willing to trade for eifert.

they know he is a football player and red zone threat.
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FinsFan74 View Post
    Doesn't matter who we select in this draft, ESPN and others will say we graded out as a solid D-
    Because ireland always wastes high picks on non-playmaker interior positions while the other teams grab the talented guys.
    Ryan Tannehill. Ah, what a relief. Life is good.
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ikkonz View Post
    I know a lot of people are high on Eifert, but I honestly think we have a solid amount of offensive weapons now and would do better strengthening our secondary. Trading up for Dee Milliner or snagging DJ Hayden would be great. I don't love Xavier Rhodes though. Getting Zach Ertz in the middle rounds would be amazing. I'd have a hard time being happy with picking Chance Warmack just because of how many OLs we've picked high and paid in the past.
    IMO it really dosent matter how many TEs we have right now its how many TEs we have that is very good young and under contract , and as of right now we only have one decent TE (Keller) and he is signed for only 1 year and he isnt really that young , i mean he has a few years left in him but as i said he is only signed for one year .

Quote Quote  

10. -40
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Eifert, Eifert, Eifert, Eifert....
    Quote Quote