Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bloomberg Says Interpretation of Constitution Will ‘Have to Change’ After Boston

1. -41
    A Miami Dolphins fan, not a players fan.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando, Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks

Bloomberg Says Interpretation of Constitution Will ‘Have to Change’ After Boston

Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    I'm sure you're right. NOPD is probably the most corrupt PD in the nation. I sympathize with the residents who have to deal with them.
    But that's the fear. Corruption. If you could trust ppl would never act in a corrupt way we wouldn't need guns in this first place.
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ohall View Post
    But that's the fear. Corruption. If you could trust ppl would never act in a corrupt way we wouldn't need guns in this first place.
    Why aren't there laws against corruption to prevent people from being corrupt?

“I’m somewhat disappointed that more African Americans don’t think for themselves and just go with whatever they’re supposed to say and think."

- Dr. Benjamin Carson
    Quote Quote  

3. -43
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    I'm sure you're right. NOPD is probably the most corrupt PD in the nation. I sympathize with the residents who have to deal with them.
    Honestly if I lefty home in a flood zone and was gone for a extended time being subject to looters I would not care if police confiscatedy firearms better ten a child finding them, although they are very high on the list of things that go with me!
    The above post is not subject to penalty under the TOS I declare the Hayden Fox defense. " It is impossible for the staff to know my context therefore I cannot be penalized"

Quote Quote  

4. -44
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The sick thing is that marshall law was done in Boston without them declaring it, yet citizens line up at night chanting, "USA! USA! USA!" Ridiculous. They're perfectly fine having their rights stripped away to look for ONE guy in the entire city. It's a shame that too many citizens are just fine spreading their legs and allowing the government to rape them of their rights. Imagine if other events happen. They'll lay down again and follow whatever they say no matter how ridiculous it is.

It is NOT okay to point guns in people's faces IN THEIR OWN HOUSE! Enough!

Stand up for your rights!
    Quote Quote  

5. -45
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by finomenal View Post
    The sick thing is that marshall law was done in Boston without them declaring it, yet citizens line up at night chanting, "USA! USA! USA!" Ridiculous. They're perfectly fine having their rights stripped away to look for ONE guy in the entire city. It's a shame that too many citizens are just fine spreading their legs and allowing the government to rape them of their rights. Imagine if other events happen. They'll lay down again and follow whatever they say no matter how ridiculous it is.

LOL at your twitter handle being specialops.

#freespesh
    Quote Quote  

6. -46
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    LOL at your twitter handle being specialops.
    Lol...one of the nicknames my cousin gave me...long story.
    Quote Quote  

7. -47
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The Boston bombings tells quite a different story IMO. Not the one that we need (ONCE AGAIN) more government and less liberties.......

But that more government and less liberties still left us without safety.

Makes Franklin's statement even more powerful....when you exchange liberty for safety YOU LOSE BOTH!!!!!

Even with the massive government intrusions and spending after 9-11. From the bloated Department of Homeland Security, to the TSA, Patriot Act, Warrantless searches, Email and internet spying, countless wars, NDAA, and total disregard for the Bill of Rights. Our government still couldn't keep us safe.

Thinking that we should give up even more liberties than we already have surrendered and have even more government in our lives is total INSANITY. Not to mention un-American. Stop with the BS and wake up.

"Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

8. -48
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Wouldn't have happened in my house that's for sure. Cops coming to my house with guns yelling for me to come out and let them search my home without a warrant???

It's going to be a LONG night.
    Quote Quote  

9. -49
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I am sure he is saying that everyone needs to own a gun since we have seen over and over again that the govt cannot or will not protect us.
    Quote Quote  

10. -50
    TANNERECTION!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I am not going to get into the interpretations of "advised to stay indoors" vs "shelter in place" or "lock down". As for the residents, they certainly have the right to say no to police searching the area but I am willing to bet the vast majority of them allowed it. I would as well because I have nothing to hide nor am I caught up in the paranoia of a police/government take over.

I certainly understand and respect the opposing side and Boston is a great point but ask yourself, if you were married and living in Watertown during that manhunt, would you have left your family to fend for themselves or would you stay home and protect them, your property and assist the police in any way you could?
    Quote Quote