Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dolphins enchanted with Notre Dame TE Tyler Eifert

1. -31
    Brady Slayer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Washington DC
    Thanks / No Thanks

Dolphins enchanted with Notre Dame TE Tyler Eifert

The Eifert Tower
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I seriously doubt Eifert not being at the draft will have any impact on who they draft. There is no way they changed their big board based on who is at the draft. NFL Network and ESPN will show the Phins draft party in Miami and they will show the jerseys from there.
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Galloway, NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    So far I have read that the Fins are "enchanted" with Tyler Eifert, Zach Ertz, Tavon Austin, Sheldon Richardson, Star (I am not even trying to spell his last name), DJ Hayden, Dee Miliner and Luke Joekel. So all we need is 8 first round picks and we should be in business.
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PolitePolite View Post
    I seriously doubt Eifert not being at the draft will have any impact on who they draft. There is no way they changed their big board based on who is at the draft. NFL Network and ESPN will show the Phins draft party in Miami and they will show the jerseys from there.
    Yeah, this is silly. Not like they don't have remote feeds in 1080p. However, I also agree that the Dolphins have been "enchanted" with everyone. I think Jeff Ireland has been spending too much time at the Magic Kingdom. I originally wanted Milliner, but I really hope Eifert is our pick. I'm looking forward to seeing Tyler and his hot REAL girlfriend in Dolphins hats.

Notre Dame's tight end Tyler Eifert seems like a pretty good catch. His 4.68-second 40-yard dash puts him as the top tight end prospect, and few can hate on his 35.5-inch vertical leap and 22 reps on the bench press. But he was also Manti Te'o's teammate, so one NFL coach had to double check something:

To kick things off, the team's head coach asked Eifert, "Do you have a girlfriend?"
    "Yes," Eifert responded.

"Is she real?" the coach shot back.

Eifert – and everyone else – burst into laughter.

And while everybody was laughing, the coach was probably thinking in the back of his mind, "Wait, I was being serious."
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lehigh Valley, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Only bc tanne is going and we are banking in him being our franchise, get him help asap. Rome want but im a day.
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    next generation

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Rottenchester
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KTOWNFINFAN View Post
    I just hope people understand who Eifert is and who he isn't. I mean this isn't Graham, or Davis. This is a 4.7 TE, a great redzone threat, and plays with great body control, but this isn't the speedy seam threat that some seem to think he is. A 4.68 40 is not the kind of player that is going to run away from NFL LBs. He is the perfect compliment to Keller who IS that seam threat, but doesn't have the body control or size that Tyler has. Tyler is a young Jeremy Shockey in my opinion. Maybe slightly better hands and body control.
    Lol so Eifert runs a 4.68 at the combine and you conclude that that makes him not a seam threat. You should check out what the best TE in the league...you know, Rob Gronkowski ran at his.

What does Davone Bess have to do with people wanting Eifert? I'm assuming you're basing your rant on speed. Bess is slow for a WR, slower than Eifert. Eifert has above average speed for a TE. Eifert also has great size, is physical, presents a large target, has great hands and leaping ability and shows a knack for coming down with jump or 50/50 balls. He's exactly what this team needs and what all covet. He IS a seam threat.
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Efiert or austin
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'll take Austin and Ertz (even though I know that will never happen in a million years)
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Salivating just thinking about Tannehill, Eifert, Lamar Miller, Wallace, Hartline, Gibson, and Bess. If Marino had that talent.....heck, if Wood-Strock had that talent, what am I saying....we'd be NASTY!
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Will this place riot if they don't draft Eifert?

Quote Quote