Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Tony Pauline: Dolphins among top suitors for Tank Carradine

1. -51
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadi-Phin View Post
    I agree Omen, 12 seems like a pretty sweet spot. Especially if you think at 12 there could be Carradine, Vaccaro, Hayden, Efiert, Austin sitting there, we could drop back 4 spots to the Rams, let them take Austin
    and still fill a need with a great player and maybe grab an additional 3rd.
    I like that but I also don't like it, and let me tell you why. The Jets who have a lot of the same needs we do, already pick in front of us at 9 and if we move back to 16 that would mean they have 2 picks in front of us, 9 and 14... Sure we need to worry about what we do and not what the Jets do, but I would hate to see those asshats take not 1 but 2 of the players we covet.

currently the 19th ranked competitive eater in the world
    Quote Quote  

2. -52
    Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ckparrothead View Post
    That would be pretty sick.

Not that I'm a huge fan of the Branden Albert trade but imagine if the Dolphins were able to for example trade 54 out for Albert, take Hayden at 12, and then trade #42 and #77 up for Carradine.

That move might save Ireland's job, and I would no longer doubt him......for at least a month
    This is year 5 for Tannehill and the only thing he has proven is that he plays his best when the stakes are low. Everything has to go perfect in order for him to succeed. He is not crafty or savvy in the pocket and he continues to disappoint when we need a spark on offense. Tannehill is not the main issue with this team, but he also isn't the solution. Most of our stating lineup are guys who are replaceable and that HAS to include Tannehill.
    Quote Quote