Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grushcow's Mock - With Trades to please the people! (2013 roster bonus!)

1. -11
    English Fin

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bristol, England
    Thanks / No Thanks

Grushcow's Mock - With Trades to please the people! (2013 roster bonus!)

Not high on Michael.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    The Man - Formerly Grush

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Vancouver, Canada
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by tjmeyers View Post
    Based off the depth chart, the only starter we drafted was a kicker and actually hes listed as a UFA (although I love the Eifert pick). I personally would like to come out with a few day 1 starters.
    I mean when it comes down to it what positions are we legit gonna draft that would be week 1 starters? I see tackle, guard, defensive end, corner. Tackle is going to be addressed, likely by trade, so there's 1 starter. Guard isn't a premium position and we've got competent starters at both spots, no guarantee anyone outside of a 1st rounder would start at RG. Basically in the first with the top 3 tackles gone the only starters you're going to find are at end or corner, reading the tea leaves as best as I can DJ and Tank are potential options that would result in one extra starter. Eifert is essentially a starter, UFA kicker could knock Carp off the roster. But realistically you can't expect 3 more than 3 day 1 starters out of the draft. I see Albert (who essentially is a draft pick) and a second round corner who could push for a starting role. If you go DE in the first then sure you might have 3 starters, but Eifert is essentially a starter.

Sign: Daryn Colledge
    Draft: 1. LB Ryan Shazier 2. OL Joel Bitonio 3. WR Donte Moncrief 4. OL Brandon Thomas 5. OT Laurent Duvernay Tardif 6. RB Bo Oliver 7. TBD

LT Albert LG Smith C Pouncey RG Colledge RT Bitonio
    Quote Quote