Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FINAL RD1 MOCK by fanfin

1. -11
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fanfin View Post
    I bet at least 12 of the picks will be right..
    \

maybe...i see you are sticking with dion jordan to jax...i hear jax prefers fisher but in your scenario he's gone so maybe...
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Bench Warmer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Oregon
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Floyd and Milliner both slide out of the top ten and Austin at four? Interesting predictions
    Total Depravity
    Unconditional Election
    Limited Atonement
    Irresistible Grace
    Perseverance of the Saints
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fanfin View Post
    no it won't the draft is in two nights, I've had MODs message me and tell me to keep draft stuff in the draft forum until like the week of the draft.... theres 10 different threads on the main forum about the draft....
    touche to the MOD who read this post ^ hahaha
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    ok well if i'm being honest i don't buy tavon austin to philly at #4...maybe if they trade out...if they stay put it's either dion jordan if he gets there or star lotuleilei...detroit is not passing on a tackle if one gets to them at #5...

those were the things that stood out to me in the top 5...
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fishfanmiami View Post
    What would the Fins have to give up in this scenario ?
    Swap picks and 2 nd this year plus 2 nd next ?
    I don't care what the Value Chart says the top of this draft is awful compared to recent years. Also Oakland is desperate for picks....

Here are a few scenarios I could see that would get us the #3 pick

#12, #42, #82
    #12 #54, WR Davone Bess DE/DT Jared Odrick
    #12, #54, future 2nd
    #12, #77, #82, future 3rd
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    ok well if i'm being honest i don't buy tavon austin to philly at #4...maybe if they trade out...if they stay put it's either dion jordan if he gets there or star lotuleilei...detroit is not passing on a tackle if one gets to them at #5...

Tavon Austin is the ideal Chip Kelly player and outside of QB (there giving Vick a chance this year) and 5 Technique they don't have any needs on the roster

Detroit needs OT as they lost Backus and Cherilus but they spent a 1st rounder on a T last year and also lost Cliff Avril, KVB, and Lawrence Jackson... in the NFC North playing against Cutler and Rodgers 2x each there gonna NEED a pass rush... not to mention their style of play leads to shoot outs
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post

I tried to come up with a scenario where they trade out but I couldn't find anyone a team would move up for
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Think your on target with first two but still don't see us giving up extra picks that Ireland worked so hard to get to move up for a LT as gonna cause more questions on how Long situation handled.

Don't believe any chance at all of Eagles picking at Austin at 3. Although certainly a Chip Kelly type player their biggest needs by far are on defense and OL.

Would be shocked to see Millner drop all the way to 13 - top rated player at position of need for almost everyone.

In your mock we are only team to give up valuable picks to move into top 10, albeit for Joekel. With as many needs as we have and having ammunition we do, in a deep draft, if we are going to move up would much rather see us keep our 12th and grab Eifert/Austin if still there and then if there is another player we love that drops some ie... Cooper/Warmack/Hayden use the extra picks we have to move back into bottom of Round 1 to grab.
    DC22
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dchalk View Post
    Think your on target with first two but still don't see us giving up extra picks that Ireland worked so hard to get to move up for a LT as gonna cause more questions on how Long situation handled.

Don't believe any chance at all of Eagles picking at Austin at 3. Although certainly a Chip Kelly type player their biggest needs by far are on defense and OL.

Would be shocked to see Millner drop all the way to 13 - top rated player at position of need for almost everyone.

In your mock we are only team to give up valuable picks to move into top 10, albeit for Joekel. With as many needs as we have and having ammunition we do, in a deep draft, if we are going to move up would much rather see us keep our 12th and grab Eifert/Austin if still there and then if there is another player we love that drops some ie... Cooper/Warmack/Hayden use the extra picks we have to move back into bottom of Round 1 to grab.
    gonna take a lot less to get into the top 10 than ever precedented, weak draft at the top
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Agreed but at very least gonna probably take our 1/12 and then a 2nd or 3rd. Although I love Joekel and Fisher, would much rather see us keep our 1 and grab a playmaker to help offense and then use ammo of extra picks we have to move back into 1 if there is still a CB, DE, COOPER or Warmack still on board. Of course all contingent on what happens with Albert but if that and above happens we are coming out of Rd 2 filling two huge positions of need with possibly the highest rated players at their positions (TE & OG) along with serviceable (OT - Albert). Nasty Oline and TE position upgraded.
    Quote Quote