Here is the game: Establish your mock draft. Just pick #, teams, players, positions and predicted trades if they apply. No comments next to the players. Just post your draft.
You can edit your draft leading up to draft night. Once the Chiefs are on the clock, no editing. If you have edited after the draft has started, you are DSQ.
Point System: You get a single point for EITHER getting the player right at particular slot OR getting the player right with a team (if they have happen to trade)…max of 32 points.
Example: if you had Luke Joeckel going #1 to KC and he goes there...1 point. if you had Nassib going to Buffalo at #8, but they do not select him at that spot, but move back into round one to snag him...1 point.
See what you got and have some fun!
1. Kansas City OT Eric Fisher
2. Jacksonville OT Luke Joeckel
3. Oakland OT Lane Johnson
4. Philadelphia DT Shariff Floyd
5. Detroit DE Dion Jordan
6. Cleveland CB Dee Milliner
7. Arizona OG Jonathan Cooper
8. Buffalo QB Ryan Nassib
9. NY Jets WR Tavon Austin
10. Tennessee CB Xavier Rhodes
11. San Diego OT D.J. Fluker
12. Miami TE Tyler Eifert
13. NY Jets CB D.J Hayden
14. Carolina DT Sheldon Richardson
15. New Orleans OLB Barkevious Mingo
16. St. Louis FS Kenny Vaccaro
17. Pittsburgh OLB Jarvis Jones
18. Dallas DT Star Lotulelei
19. NY Giants OG Chance Warmack
20. Chicago LB Alec Olgetree
21. Cincinnati SS Jonathan Cyprien
22. St. Louis WR Cordarrelle Patterson
23. Trade Min/Phi QB Geno Smith
24. Indianapolis OG Justin Pugh
25. Minnesota LB Manti Te’o
26. Green Bay DE Ziggy Ansah
27. Houston DT Sylvester Williams
28. Denver DE Tank Carradine
29. New England WR Justin Hunter
30. Atlanta CB Desmond Trufant
31. San Francisco FS D.J. Swearing
32. Baltimore SS Matt Elam