It wasnít the first time that Jordan, 23, has been injured. During his senior year of high school in Chandler, Ariz., Jordan was seriously burned in a mishap in a friendís garage.
The two were trying to siphon gas from one car to another by using a vacuum cleaner. A spark caused a fire that gave Jordan second- and third-degree burns on 40 percent of his body.
I was in love with this pick until i read this, now i dont know !!! more of a joke than anything but really hope this was an isolated case of idiot-ism