Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 3 TD'S by a WR last year total

1. -41
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nublar7 View Post
    I don't think Hartline gets the credit he deserves, lets not forget he put up 1,000 yards last year as the #1 last year. As the #2 this year opposite Wallace I think the WR position is much improved. Gibson is no slouch either at #3.
    Funny you use the word slouch because with the ball in his hands that's exactly what he is a fkn toad.
    If Wallace misses time we are so back to last year it's depressing. No back up plan as usual by Ireland. He never has a backup plan and with our luck Wallace will get hurt and well be ****ed.
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zildjianz View Post
    If this doesn't scream need I dont know does. I know we got Wallace but with the coverage he will get it wont matter. Hartline cant get it done. I'm so tired of watching year after year us passing on good WR talent especially this this year. I am sick to my stomach. With the WR left Im hoping for DA'Rick Rogers. Some character issues but megga upside and skills. Considered a Julio Jones clone. Who we could of drafted by the way but passed on
    what do you mean hartline can't get it done? he's not a no 1 Wr, but hartline had some decent games and had 1000 something yards WR. Yeah he wasnt consistent, but like i said he's not a no1 Wr, but seriously considering, he had no wrs helping him plus and inexperienced rookie qb throwing the ball, no ground game. I'm surprised his production given that, and now you add wallace who will take coverages. you'll def see hartline do well, I think he wilk be a very solid no2 alongside wallace
    Quote Quote  

3. -43
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    By the way I mentioned Keller will be our slot and egnew TE with Now sims and clay. Cook wasn't coming as a te but as a slot to replace Bess. Philibin prefers big slot WR and that's what cook was and that's what Keller Mathews and Gibson will be. Keller goes out as usual we are screwed there too.
    Quote Quote  

4. -44
    FinHeaven's Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolinia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by SR 7 View Post
    Funny you use the word slouch because with the ball in his hands that's exactly what he is a fkn toad.
    If Wallace misses time we are so back to last year it's depressing. No back up plan as usual by Ireland. He never has a backup plan and with our luck Wallace will get hurt and well be ****ed.
    Very few teams have a WR core that can take the loss of the #1 guy.

Packers and Giants are the top 2, maybe Ravens?

That's about it. We had other holes, like the ability to actually stop other teams from scoring.

Deshaun Watson is the TRUTH!
    Quote Quote  

5. -45
    FinHeaven Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    120 mi west of Costa Rica
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jurassic World2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by SR 7 View Post
    I think any team with a star WR like Calvin Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald, Mike Wallace or Andre Johnson would see a big drop off if the player got hurt.

Quote Quote  

6. -46
    You're standing on my neck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Gainesville, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I wanted another WR too but our weapons are better than last year (plus Mathews looks promising). Meanwhile we had serious concerns in the secondary, no pass rush outside of Wake, and a weak o-line.

I know everyone wants to say weapons are the way to win in today's NFL, but it's still a team game and you still have to play defense. I think this draft was executed quite well overall (on the surface anyway, no idea how each player will turn out).
    Not every human is a manipulative, opportunistic, letch... or at least that's what I'm told.
    Quote Quote  

7. -47
    The Oracle

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Gainesville Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zildjianz View Post
    If this doesn't scream need I dont know does. I know we got Wallace but with the coverage he will get it wont matter. Hartline cant get it done. I'm so tired of watching year after year us passing on good WR talent especially this this year. I am sick to my stomach. With the WR left Im hoping for DA'Rick Rogers. Some character issues but megga upside and skills. Considered a Julio Jones clone. Who we could of drafted by the way but passed on
    what is really funny is that a lot of people seem to think that will change if we add a couple of more WRs. When really, WRs do not matter, QB play and the plays called matter.

Remember B Marshall? He caught a lot of TDs, just not for us.

it is not the WR, it is the QB!
    Quote Quote  

8. -48
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Remember when we passed on ty hilton..ireland probaly liked ..roberto wallace..marlon moore..julius pruitt more so he passed on hilton ..ireland doesn't like high picks on wr's..it goes back to parcells.
    Quote Quote