Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 3 TD'S by a WR last year total

1. -31
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Philadelphia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    Agreed.

Hartline is a solid player and underrated, but we needed another STUD at WR. The great teams have a group of 4 WRs who can really get it done. I like Matthews potential, but I want to really hammer down this position. Bailey wouldve gotten us all excited.

I think Hartline can hurt teams if they sleep on him, but we needed more playmakers at WR. Gibson is a decent little underrated guy, but he is no stud.

And agreed with what one person was saying about St. Louis. Thats going to be a helluva division with them, San Fran, and Seattle. Im glad we dont play that division for another 3 years. Got that out of the way last year.
    Looks like we are going to have to wait until next season to find another stud receiver. Overall I was happy with the draft just a little disappointed they didn't address the WR position.
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    Superbowl MVP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    College Station, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nublar7 View Post
    3 TDs by our 2012 WR corps. Our 2013 WR corps had 14 touchdowns in 2012. Improvement.

Wallace is going to have a really hard time getting 8 TDs unless he gets some help. He played with better receivers in Pittsburgh. A lot of the coverage is going to be rolling to his side since we have nobody else that defenses have to worry about.

Hartline thrives on defenses forgetting about him so hopefully he can grab a few more TDs. However, we need WR's that can make plays against any defense and not WR's that rely on poor defense to make plays. Da'Rick Rodgers seems very immature but he would be a monster in the slot. Hopefully we can get him to improve the talent in this group of WR.
    God Bless Palestine
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    703 Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Zildjianz View Post
    If this doesn't scream need I dont know does. I know we got Wallace but with the coverage he will get it wont matter. Hartline cant get it done. I'm so tired of watching year after year us passing on good WR talent especially this this year. I am sick to my stomach. With the WR left Im hoping for DA'Rick Rogers. Some character issues but megga upside and skills. Considered a Julio Jones clone. Who we could of drafted by the way but passed on
    You don't realize that Brandon Gibson had more TDs last year than the entire Dolphins WR core I guess....

Quote Quote  

4. -34
    FinHeaven Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    120 mi west of Costa Rica
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jurassic World2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by COMEBACKRICKY View Post
    Wallace is going to have a really hard time getting 8 TDs unless he gets some help. He played with better receivers in Pittsburgh. A lot of the coverage is going to be rolling to his side since we have nobody else that defenses have to worry about.

Hartline thrives on defenses forgetting about him so hopefully he can grab a few more TDs. However, we need WR's that can make plays against any defense and not WR's that rely on poor defense to make plays. Da'Rick Rodgers seems very immature but he would be a monster in the slot. Hopefully we can get him to improve the talent in this group of WR.
    I don't think Hartline gets the credit he deserves, lets not forget he put up 1,000 yards last year as the #1 last year. As the #2 this year opposite Wallace I think the WR position is much improved. Gibson is no slouch either at #3.

Quote Quote  

5. -35
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Brandon Marshall had 11 TD for the Bears and has still never played on a playoff team. Please stop taking one stat and trying to make it sound like it makes the difference in winning and losing games.
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Only on finheaven do they cry because they don't have 5 1000yd 10 td receivers on the roster
    2014 Mock Draft

1. Zack Martin - OT/OG - Notre Dame
    2. Chris Borland - ILB - Wisconsin
    3. C.J. Fiedeorowicz - TE - Iowa
    4. Trai Turner - OG - LSU
    5. Brandon Thomas - OT/OG - Clemson
    6. Storm Johnson - RB - South Florida
    7. Calvin Barnett - DT - Oklahoma State

Quote Quote  

7. -37
    Superbowl MVP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    College Station, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ITS!MATEO View Post
    Only on finheaven do they cry because they don't have 5 1000yd 10 td receivers on the roster
    Dude youre always complaining about people wanting to improve this team. You need to chill out. I'm not asking for 5 Pro Bowl WR's, I just want to see the positon being addressed. We had a chance to add a nice young player like Patton and we skipped out. You may be happy with the lack of success we've had this past decade.. You may be happy to see the Dolphins are putting together a wild card team.. But that doesn't cut it for me. I want the Dolphins to win the Super Bowl. Wildcard is a start but it's hitting on these 3rd-7th round players that take your team deep into the playoffs a few years from now. I wish I had low standards like you and could be happy with everything but thats not who I am.
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins LogoDolphin
    I'm not going to say we couldn't use another WR, however, you can't get everything in one draft. The front office did an excellent job this offseason. Our passing game is vastly improved. #1 Mike Wallace, #2 Hartline won't be facing the toughest CB anymore (he really gets to be a #2 receiver this year!). #3 Dustin Keller is a huge threat (your blind if you don't see that). #4 Brandon Gibson is a decent option after those 3. #5 we have some developmental guys that could still turn out.
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    FinHeaven's Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolinia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Wallace had better WRs in Pitt?

Who Brown? LOL.

Quote Quote