Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CB Will Davis

1. -11
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LikeUntoGod View Post
    Whoa whoa here, too many people are trying to use that "facts" and "logic" thinking that often does not fly around here.

To be honest, my question on game with Patton and Davis is simple, who won the game? Did Davis's team win or did Patton's?

Reminds me of the debate you used to have with B Marshall lovers. They would say that he had 21 catches in one game! Yea, I remark, but they lost the game.
    Davis and Utah State won...they were up 27-3 at one point which is most likely why Davis started taking plays off. However, they did let them back into the game...and Davis definitely got beat on a few plays during that run.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I really really really hate this pick and now the player as well. Cost us a lot.
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Missouri
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I like some of the things we did in this draft, but the 3rd round might be one of the WTF moments that we look back on if things don't go according to the team's plans.

We could've stayed at 82, drafted Stedman Bailey and still done the other things we did late. We could've traded up a few spots in the 3rd for pocket change and drafted Keenan Allen.

Instead we did the weird trade down and back and ended up with a corner who was terrible at the senior bowl and even in his "highlights" has plays that make you cringe (I hope he's not as bad at tackling as his "top plays" videos show, yikes)

Ireland thinks he's set at WR because of Hartline, Gibson and a bunch of guys that couldn't crack last year's worst-in-the-NFL WR corp. Dolphins fans collectively cross their fingers that Mike Wallace never gets hurt.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami,Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by General Tso View Post
    I like some of the things we did in this draft, but the 3rd round might be one of the WTF moments that we look back on if things don't go according to the team's plans.

We could've stayed at 82, drafted Stedman Bailey and still done the other things we did late. We could've traded up a few spots in the 3rd for pocket change and drafted Keenan Allen.

Instead we did the weird trade down and back and ended up with a corner who was terrible at the senior bowl and even in his "highlights" has plays that make you cringe (I hope he's not as bad at tackling as his "top plays" videos show, yikes)

Ireland thinks he's set at WR because of Hartline, Gibson and a bunch of guys that couldn't crack last year's worst-in-the-NFL WR corp. Dolphins fans collectively cross their fingers that Mike Wallace never gets hurt.
    For the life of me I don't understand how you pass on talent like bailey and Allen. I don't give a fudge about the oline grab the talent.
    Ireland always does this. I hope everything works out but man if we would of grabbed one of them holy sheet everybody on this site would of been excited. Fudge Ireland .
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He has alot of skills, but is raw. He will get coached up. Wont see him until midseason. Nolan Carroll replacement IMO. I think he has pretty good instincts and can make big plays and also give up some long ones.

Might not matter when you have Jordan/Wake.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    The Oracle

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Gainesville Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by goonies View Post
    For the life of me I don't understand how you pass on talent like bailey and Allen. I don't give a fudge about the oline grab the talent.
    Ireland always does this. I hope everything works out but man if we would of grabbed one of them holy sheet everybody on this site would of been excited. Fudge Ireland .
    mmmmm fudge..........
    Quote Quote