Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: CPS Takes Baby After Mom Asks For 2nd Opinion From Doctor

  1. -1
    Dolphins9954's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2005
    Posts:
    10,148
    vCash:
    7575
    Thanks / No Thanks

    CPS Takes Baby After Mom Asks For 2nd Opinion From Doctor

    [youtube]tvjvHKZQ9QA#![/youtube]


    "We're here to take your child".....Looks like today is a good day to die.





    "Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    finomenal's Avatar
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2009
    Posts:
    2,908
    vCash:
    4466
    Loc:
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I've been hearing about this happening across the country for months. That's the first time I saw it reported on the mainstream. They're forcing pregnant women to get vaccinations now in some areas even though you're not supposed to. This is sad.
    #freespesh

    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    Dolphins9954's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2005
    Posts:
    10,148
    vCash:
    7575
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by finomenal View Post
    I've been hearing about this happening across the country for months. That's the first time I saw it reported on the mainstream. They're forcing pregnant women to get vaccinations now in some areas even though you're not supposed to. This is sad.

    Kalifornia and Bloomberg are the perfect examples of tyranny. No different than right-wing tyranny IMO. Both sides want total control and rule over us.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    finomenal's Avatar
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2009
    Posts:
    2,908
    vCash:
    4466
    Loc:
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins9954 View Post
    Kalifornia and Bloomberg are the perfect examples of tyranny. No different than right-wing tyranny IMO. Both sides want total control and rule over us.
    tumblr_mcg94xOCDv1rdkq2ro1_400.jpg
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    NY8123's Avatar
    Sophisticated Redneck

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    12,182
    vCash:
    9417
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Money money money money. I'd take some jobs on this one, I wouldn't stop till I had a few people fired, at the hospital, the CPS agent, the cops.
    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally" ~ W.C. Fields

    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    GoFins!'s Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2008
    Posts:
    492
    vCash:
    1096
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    Money money money money. I'd take some jobs on this one, I wouldn't stop till I had a few people fired, at the hospital, the CPS agent, the cops.
    Kidnapping is a crime so I'd like to see more than just jobs lost.

    It's unfortunate that our only recourse against government entities is to sue ourselves. When will the people in government be held liable?
    ďIím somewhat disappointed that more African Americans donít think for themselves and just go with whatever theyíre supposed to say and think."


    - Dr. Benjamin Carson
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2005
    Posts:
    1,520
    vCash:
    2653
    Loc:
    la la land
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Oh yeah well (insert excuse or some lame ass assertion that Bush was worse, cause stories like this dont jive with my belief that my side is somehow magically more noble, than the other side here.)
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    finomenal's Avatar
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2009
    Posts:
    2,908
    vCash:
    4466
    Loc:
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GoFins! View Post
    Kidnapping is a crime so I'd like to see more than just jobs lost.

    It's unfortunate that our only recourse against government entities is to sue ourselves. When will the people in government be held liable?
    When people get off their asses and wake up to what's going on. That's when. This is evil behavior.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 07:57 PM
  2. Doctor ends McDuffie's career, but takes no responsibility
    By DKphin in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-02-2010, 07:08 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-30-2009, 03:26 PM
  4. Man Takes Baby Along on Drive-By Shooting
    By Clipse in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-17-2008, 08:43 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •