we should cut him
we should cut him
Its always freedom of speech until you might offend someone. I wish we could get over who is doing who in this society because it doesn't matter nor should it be part of our daily media feed. I wouldnt care if a Fin was gay- but i dont need to know about it. Who they are shagging doesnt mean a thing in winning games. I don't care that Wallace tweeted that - its not homophobic, its funny. Especially funny coming from a guy who just signed a $60mik contract, lives in south beach, and prob knows beautiful women quite well.
Every time I see a stupid post I remind myself we don't have this guy as a fan
Since you see nothing wrong with his tweet and admit the same ignorance, let me help you understand.
1) We are human beings
2) Human beings have a need to be touched by other human beings. Its often an emotional attachment. Its right up there with food and water for our basic well being
3) A part of this is sexual activity.
4) Sex is very enjoyable. I understand you may not yet be aware of this.
5) Sometimes humans have sex just for the physical pleasure. Not all humans do but, its completely normal.
6) Some humans are sexually attracted to members of the opposite sex, some are attracted to the same sex, some to both. It isnt a choice on their part, its just how their brains work. Its not abnormal as throughout history many humans have been ****, bi, and heterosexual.
So basically whats the big deal? Why is there a need to make ignorant comments like Wallace's? I dont see what is so difficult to follow. Some humans enjoy sex with the opposite sex, some both, some with only the same sex. I dont care who other people are having sex with.
Bill Belichick on "putting the tape on"
Great... A homophobe in south beach. This will work out just great.
I still can't believe these guys are dumb enough to tweet out random obviously controversial stuff on twitter and not think of the eventual blowback.
**If the Dolphins make the playoffs, this sig will become HIRE PHILWIN**
Im not worried about him looking like an a$$ (yes you are free to have your opinion some of them automatically qualify you for a$$hat status) I am worried about how the organization that just gave you millions to be the face of this team looks. Whether or not he knows or cares he hurt the teams brand by saying that and now Ross will have to change the logo to something even more gay friendly than the abortion we have now. ;-)
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express
A person has a right to voice thier opinion in this country, I gave five years of my life, my grandfather was a POW in WWII, I lost a great uncle and all of my great uncles served in WWII and two members of my family served in Nam. So if you're butthurt because someone voices thier opinion, well, it's your right to disagree with them. but i'm not going to bash him for exercising his right as an american to voice his opinion. Doesn't mean I agree with it or condone it. At the same time if you say something like that, you're not free from the backlash. So speak up america, but please recongnize that every action could have reactions.
"I didn't feel like we had to score," Tannehill said. "I had the mindset we were going to score."