"Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else."
Whaddya mean, cats don't like water???
1) Win the next game.
2) See goal #1
"The problem with internet quotes lies in verifying their authenticity."
Is it training camp yet?
Just because you don't agree with someone,
does not give you the right to attack them.
Last edited by fishfanmiami; 10-25-2013 at 04:46 PM.
You're being too moderate...after needless ones like this week's vs unworthy teams, for me it's more like this:
I always love the ritual of the night before the first deer excursion of the season.
- Stock the pack with supplies? Check.
- Touch up the edge on my blade? Check.
- Inspect rifle, ensure clear bore, apply another exterior light coat of oil? Check.
- Recheck pack to ensure ammo is there? Check.
- Lay out clothes for morning? Check.
- Try and get some rest? (5:30 rolls around awful frigging early) - Dammit!
Happy hunting. Hope you'll have bambi stew a plenty for the fortnight
Damn, it's early ... Yawn.
Time to hit the woods.