"Yep. Blow it up. This might the worst team I've ever seen constructed in my life.
And then you throw in the terrible preparation and in-game coaching. There is no defense.
But do it right. Fire everyone in the building. No survivors. , JiF Jetnation
Whaddya mean, cats don't like water???
1) Win the next game.
2) See goal #1
"The problem with internet quotes lies in verifying their authenticity."
Last edited by fishfanmiami; 10-25-2013 at 04:46 PM.
You're being too moderate...after needless ones like this week's vs unworthy teams, for me it's more like this:
I always love the ritual of the night before the first deer excursion of the season.
- Stock the pack with supplies? Check.
- Touch up the edge on my blade? Check.
- Inspect rifle, ensure clear bore, apply another exterior light coat of oil? Check.
- Recheck pack to ensure ammo is there? Check.
- Lay out clothes for morning? Check.
- Try and get some rest? (5:30 rolls around awful frigging early) - Dammit!
Happy hunting. Hope you'll have bambi stew a plenty for the fortnight
Damn, it's early ... Yawn.
Time to hit the woods.