"I worry about wins; I don't worry about meaningless fantasy #s"
(fine for RT17 but not when it comes to someone's HC and beloved QB)
Whaddya mean, cats don't like water???
1) Win the next game.
2) See goal #1
"The problem with internet quotes is verifying their authenticity."
The NEW Front Office Plan
for our Miami Dolphins:
-Hire the FH Staff, ad hoc.
... Could we really do worse?!?
(I'll accept the newly created position of beverage consultant)
You're being too moderate...after needless ones like this week's vs unworthy teams, for me it's more like this:
I always love the ritual of the night before the first deer excursion of the season.
- Stock the pack with supplies? Check.
- Touch up the edge on my blade? Check.
- Inspect rifle, ensure clear bore, apply another exterior light coat of oil? Check.
- Recheck pack to ensure ammo is there? Check.
- Lay out clothes for morning? Check.
- Try and get some rest? (5:30 rolls around awful frigging early) - Dammit!
Happy hunting. Hope you'll have bambi stew a plenty for the fortnight
Damn, it's early ... Yawn.
Time to hit the woods.