Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 81 of 108 FirstFirst ... 7677787980818283848586 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Random Thoughts Thread

1. -801
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Galactic Empire medalManchester United FCPS4 ControllerCam Wake 912013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Daytona Fin View Post
    You've been on a bit of a spending spree lately, huh? Nothing wrong with pampering yourself
    I've worked hard with the new job and lived in a house with no TV internet computer or well anything for a month lol

The 2 jerseys plus shipping only cost like 35. The TV is a luxury lol and the London trip I justify it by saying it was only gunna get more expensive the closer it gets to the game :p.

But yea I admit after spending 4 years as a very poor student I'm enjoying having an income

I might as well enjoy it while I can. I gotta save for a wedding soon .... Not asked her yet. But she has made her intent very clear and I'm happy to go along for the ride.... I'm wipped but happy to be at this point. So this could be my last year or two with disposable income and I intend to enjoy it
    Quote Quote  

2. -802
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Galactic Empire medalManchester United FCPS4 ControllerCam Wake 912013 Dolphins Logo
    This is interesting. http://www.techradar.com/news/video/...-cable-1071343. The sales guy tried very hard to sell me a 40 cable today but I wasn't even close to interested. Had a hunch that a five quid one from eBay would do the same thing. And it looks like I was right
    Quote Quote  

3. -803
    Rex's Last Stand

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by uk_dolfan View Post
    This is interesting. http://www.techradar.com/news/video/...-cable-1071343. The sales guy tried very hard to sell me a 40 cable today but I wasn't even close to interested. Had a hunch that a five quid one from eBay would do the same thing. And it looks like I was right
    I got nailed one time on those HDMI cables. When I bought my first HDTV years ago, I didn't quite understand what all was needed to get up and running. I figured you just plugged in and ready to go. Had to rent the HD box from bright house and they sold me a cable for $50. I've never paid over $5 for one since.
    Quote Quote  

4. -804
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Daytona Fin View Post
    I got nailed one time on those HDMI cables. When I bought my first HDTV years ago, I didn't quite understand what all was needed to get up and running. I figured you just plugged in and ready to go. Had to rent the HD box from bright house and they sold me a cable for $50. I've never paid over $5 for one since.
    Yea I think my dad got caught out by the whole "HD ready" thing as well when we got our first HD tv. I bet renting wasn't cheap!
    Quote Quote  

5. -805
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    United are playing LA in the rose bowl tonight. I had intended to stay up and watch it as its our new managers first ever game and im not working tomorrow.... but it doesnt kick off for another 2 hours and im tired already
    Quote Quote  

6. -806
    C'mon Dolphins

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wilmington, OH
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Free golf today care of HP. Sales rep from Columbus is taking us to Snow Hill. #3 is a monster at over 600 yards
    Quote Quote  

7. -807
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2 more hours til my plane takes off zzz
    Quote Quote  

8. -808
    C'mon Dolphins

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wilmington, OH
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Made it on the #3 green in 4 shots against a stiff wind. Left the par putt short but drained the bogey putt. 6 on that hole is like a par for me. The wind was tuff today.
    Quote Quote  

9. -809
    grip it and rip it

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    DolphinDolphinDolphin
    Sounds like a blast. Even more fun when he's paying for beers afterwards. Nothing like having good times on a sales reps dime

That's the main reason i got back into golf several years ago. The course is a great place to talk business.
    Last edited by fishfanmiami; 07-25-2014 at 01:08 AM.
    Quote Quote  

10. -810
    Hokies class of 2016

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ford LogoDolphins HomerTannehill 17Snakes!Xbox Logo
    YAY training camp!
    Quote Quote