I thought I gave MY take and not someone else's on this thread and the thousands of other posts I have here...with that said here is MY take...
* Taylor is a better pick than Kelce because he plays a more important position.
* Taylor is a fit within Miami's system
* I would have thought Taylor would have gone earlier so I think it is a value pick. I had him mocked to Atlanta for example.
* Sims is a better inline blocker than Kelce. For as big as Kelce is, his blocking leaves a lot to be desired. Sims is an athletic big man that could provide matchup issues. Kelce has a chance to be a nice player (he will create match up issues too). It is not that I think Kelce stinks, but getting Sims in the 4th vs. taking Kelce at 54 is a no brainer.
* In terms of your mock, you got some nice players. However, for someone that ripped the current CB group all offseason, you did little to address that spot in the draft. Between Taylor, Davis (did not like this pick) and Don Jones the team made a bid to improve the situation. Jordan Poyer is not a solution.