Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 188

Thread: Why You NEED Standard Capacity Magzines: Multiple Home Invaders

  1. -61
    ohall's Avatar
    A Miami Dolphins fan, not a players fan.

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2002
    Posts:
    26,862
    vCash:
    6411
    Loc:
    Orlando, Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I am amazed that you can sit there and actually imply that Iran doesn't have secret Police. Let me guess the holocaust didn't occur either?

    We won't even go into how Iran is currently helping Syria in the genocide they are currently committing.
    Last edited by NY8123; 05-02-2013 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Annoyance removed
    Quote Quote  

  2. -62
    TheWalrus's Avatar
    1/7/14

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2011
    Posts:
    8,284
    vCash:
    30561
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I mean, maybe he's right and you're wrong. But why not post the proof if it's out there? Asking for links to back up assertions is message board boilerplate. Getting pissy about it just makes him look bad.
    Last edited by NY8123; 05-02-2013 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Annoyance Removed
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -63
    Locke's Avatar
    They looked like strong hands.

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    8,788
    vCash:
    4764
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ohall View Post
    I am amazed that you can sit there and actually imply that Iran doesn't have secret Police. Let me guess the holocaust didn't occur either?

    We won't even go into how Iran is currently helping Syria in the genocide they are currently committing.
    I didn't say anything about Secret Police. You stated that the Iranian government is killing it's citizens. I asked for proof. You refuse to provide it, most likely because you know you're lying. You could put all of this to bed with a simple link...
    Last edited by NY8123; 05-02-2013 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Annoyance Removed

    If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

    Quote Quote  

  4. -64
    TheWalrus's Avatar
    1/7/14

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2011
    Posts:
    8,284
    vCash:
    30561
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ohall View Post
    When someone is asking you to prove to you the equivalent that the sky is blue, what else am I going to type? Is his google broken?
    When I can open a window and see the Iranian secret police then that'll be a good analogy.

    But you're moving the goalposts now. First you said the Iranians have proved "they will kill their own ppl". Now you're saying they have a secret police as if that's the same thing.

    Provide a link, dude. It's your assertion. If you're not willing to back it up with proof, then don't make it. I'm not even saying that you're wrong, because I don't know.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -65
    ohall's Avatar
    A Miami Dolphins fan, not a players fan.

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2002
    Posts:
    26,862
    vCash:
    6411
    Loc:
    Orlando, Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    I didn't say anything about Secret Police. You stated that the Iranian government is killing it's citizens. I asked for proof. You refuse to provide it, most likely because you know you're lying. You could put all of this to bed with a simple link...
    The fact you would even ask the question, to me is so freaking offensive. And you could do yourself a favor by simply never asking for proof of an established fact. Iran has secret Police to this day. Why the hell do you think they have those secret Police, to collect money to throw parades?
    Last edited by NY8123; 05-02-2013 at 03:29 PM. Reason: Annoyance Removed
    Quote Quote  

  6. -66
    TheWalrus's Avatar
    1/7/14

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2011
    Posts:
    8,284
    vCash:
    30561
    Thanks / No Thanks


    Asking for proof = offensive.

    Says it all.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -67
    ohall's Avatar
    A Miami Dolphins fan, not a players fan.

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2002
    Posts:
    26,862
    vCash:
    6411
    Loc:
    Orlando, Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    When I can open a window and see the Iranian secret police then that'll be a good analogy.

    But you're moving the goalposts now. First you said the Iranians have proved "they will kill their own ppl". Now you're saying they have a secret police. That's not the same thing.

    Provide a link, dude. It's your assertion. If you're not willing to back it up with proof, then don't make it. I'm not even saying that you're wrong, because I don't know.
    Yes secret Police, that doesn't insinuate they aren't doing horrible things to their own ppl? What world do you guys live in?

    I'm guessing you think the holocaust in a myth?

    ---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post


    Asking for proof = offensive.

    Says it all.
    You have a very specific way of reading what you like to read, and ignoring the obvious in what ppl type.

    Good job.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -68
    Locke's Avatar
    They looked like strong hands.

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    8,788
    vCash:
    4764
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    I mean, maybe he's right and you're wrong. But why not post the proof if it's out there? Asking for links to back up assertions is message board boilerplate. Getting pissy about it just makes him look bad.
    That's a possibility, but I doubt it. My dad's entire family lives in Shiraz and Tehran. He speaks with them multiple times a week. Despite what crazy ass **** people try to make up about the country, it's much more like the U.S. then anyone would be comfortable admitting. The biggest issue internally over there is the push back from the younger liberal generation in regards to the conservative theocracy that's been in power for decades. Much like our citizens and our wars, most Iranians have absolutely no interest in going to war with Israel, or anyone for that matter. They are fed up with the President and his big mouth. And much like the U.S., the liberal population is growing and gaining power. They are starting to see younger girls covering up less and less, if at all. And it's happening more often. You've got people trying to make it sound like another Syria, but it's far from it. It's a country with a stable economy and strong military. If no one invades and they are left to do there thing, within the next few decades I think we'll see the theocracy over there weaken. No idea what will happen if they are invaded though. We tend to make things worse rather than better...
    Last edited by NY8123; 05-02-2013 at 03:12 PM. Reason: "You've got clowns like ohall" removed PM sent
    Quote Quote  

  9. -69
    TheWalrus's Avatar
    1/7/14

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2011
    Posts:
    8,284
    vCash:
    30561
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ohall View Post
    Yes secret Police, that doesn't insinuate they aren't doing horrible things to their own ppl? What world do you guys live in?

    I'm guessing you think the holocaust in a myth?
    LOL.

    I must have missed Newton's laws on the Iranian Secret Police.

    You have a very specific way of reading what you like to read, and ignoring the obvious in what ppl type.

    Good job.
    What's obvious is that you don't like being challenged on your assertions to provide proof. Says very obvious things about you.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -70
    ohall's Avatar
    A Miami Dolphins fan, not a players fan.

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2002
    Posts:
    26,862
    vCash:
    6411
    Loc:
    Orlando, Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    That's a possibility, but I doubt it. My dad's entire family lives in Shiraz and Tehran. He speaks with them multiple times a week. Despite what crazy ass **** people try to make up about the country, it's much more like the U.S. then anyone would be comfortable admitting. The biggest issue internally over there is the push back from the younger liberal generation in regards to the conservative theocracy that's been in power for decades. Much like our citizens and our wars, most Iranians have absolutely no interest in going to war with Israel, or anyone for that matter. They are fed up with the President and his big mouth. And much like the U.S., the liberal population is growing and gaining power. They are starting to see younger girls covering up less and less, if at all. And it's happening more often. You've got clowns like ohall trying to make it sound like another Syria, but it's far from it. It's a country with a stable economy and string military. If no one invades and they are left to do there thing, within the next few decades I think we'll see the theocracy over there weaken. No idea what will happen if they are invaded though. We tend to make things worse rather than better...
    Do you have a LINK for this?

    ---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    LOL.

    ---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

    [/COLOR]



    What's obvious is that you don't like being challenged on your assertions to provide proof. Says very obvious things about you.
    As I said you read what you like to read, and everything else is just letters.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-05-2013, 11:20 AM
  2. Saudis signal boost in production capacity
    By BAMAPHIN 22 in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-21-2008, 09:42 PM
  3. Iran Doubles Nuke Enrichment Capacity
    By WharfRat in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-28-2006, 03:34 PM
  4. Again with the double standard
    By PhinPhan1227 in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-28-2006, 02:16 PM
  5. Double standard
    By 67Stang in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-30-2004, 01:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •