Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Why You NEED Standard Capacity Magzines: Multiple Home Invaders

1. -71
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ohall View Post
    Do you have a LINK for this?
    http://www.ancestry.com/

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

2. -72
    A Miami Dolphins fan, not a players fan.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando, Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    And my reply to you concerning your denial.

www.google.com
    Last edited by NY8123; 05-02-2013 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Prior quoted text removed
    Quote Quote  

3. -73
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    That's a possibility, but I doubt it. My dad's entire family lives in Shiraz and Tehran. He speaks with them multiple times a week. Despite what crazy ass **** people try to make up about the country, it's much more like the U.S. then anyone would be comfortable admitting. The biggest issue internally over there is the push back from the younger liberal generation in regards to the conservative theocracy that's been in power for decades. Much like our citizens and our wars, most Iranians have absolutely no interest in going to war with Israel, or anyone for that matter. They are fed up with the President and his big mouth. And much like the U.S., the liberal population is growing and gaining power. They are starting to see younger girls covering up less and less, if at all. And it's happening more often. You've got clowns like ohall trying to make it sound like another Syria, but it's far from it. It's a country with a stable economy and strong military. If no one invades and they are left to do there thing, within the next few decades I think we'll see the theocracy over there weaken. No idea what will happen if they are invaded though. We tend to make things worse rather than better...
    This was my read on Iran as well, which is why I would have been interested to learn about them having their own version of the Stasi. I mean, I know about that writer who's been on house arrest going back to the Green Revolution, and any time you have such a theocratically minded government the "defenders of the faith" are going to be out there like some kind of Goldly HUAC.

But a well known, obvious as the color of the sky Secret Police? I'm gonna need to see a link on that one.

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

As I said you read what you like to read, and everything else is just letters.
    And I'd be happy to read any links you have to offer on this subject. Doesn't seem like it's going to happen, though.

Quote Quote  

4. -74
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Good point.
    We're a free country b/c of the government from yesteryear. The same government now that wants to take away people's guns...or so you hear. Difficult IMO to have both occur at the same time and be for one and not the other.

Quote Quote  

5. -75

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando, Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    This was my read on Iran as well, which is why I would have been interested to learn about them having their own version of the Stasi. I mean, I know about that writer who's been on house arrest going back to the Green Revolution, and any time you have such a theocratically minded government the "defenders of the faith" are going to be out there like some kind of Goldly HUAC.

But a well known, obvious as the color of the sky Secret Police? Come own down with that link if you've got it.
    Do you consider the ppl dying in Syria essentially same ppl as the Iranian ppl?

I do.

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

But a well known, obvious as the color of the sky Secret Police? I'm gonna need to see a link on that one.

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

And I'd be happy to read any links you have to offer on this subject. Doesn't seem like it's going to happen, though.
    Is your google broken?
    Quote Quote  

6. -76
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It's funny how people will jump on a tangent like this as if the conversation cannot continue until we establish whether or not Iranian Secret Police kill their own people.

My google search on Iranian secret Police only returned 5,630,000 hits, but most are outdated and irrelevant to modern times. Their existence seems to be verified but whether or not they kill their own citizens is not. Of course, we all know that any link that substantiates or discredits the claim would be dismissed so what's the use?

Two interesting stories from the first page of google results:
    http://www.traveldudes.org/travel-di...t-police/13698
    http://www.iranfocus.com/en/?option=...k=view&id=5604
    “I’m somewhat disappointed that more African Americans don’t think for themselves and just go with whatever they’re supposed to say and think."

- Dr. Benjamin Carson
    Quote Quote  

7. -77

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando, Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GoFins! View Post
    It's funny how people will jump on a tangent like this as if the conversation cannot continue until we establish whether or not Iranian Secret Police kill their own people.
    I am simply taken aback that anyone would actually imply the secret Police today are not doing what the old secret Police did in the past to their own ppl. I mean it's shocking. I'd love for one of these guys to answer my question to them whether they believe the holocaust happened or not.
    Quote Quote  

8. -78
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Do you consider the ppl dying in Syria essentially same ppl as the Iranian ppl?

I do.
    Iran having a secret police that kills it's own people is not the same as Iran killing another country's people, no.

Saying they're the same would be like saying Stasi-era Germany is no different than WWII.

Is your google broken?
    My google's working great. It simply refuses to do your work for you.
    Quote Quote  

9. -79
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks

Exactly why I called him out on that bull****. Sounds like AM Radio nonsense to me.

But this is the problem I have with invading Iran, or any country at all. You've got a growing segment of the population that is not only apathetic to the U.S., but is actively trying to remove the current theocracy. If left to their own devices, it will happen. Maybe not as quickly as the U.S. would like, but it will happen. By invading, you turn what would eventually be if not an ally, a country that is open to working with us, into yet another anti-U.S. country. The President is not going to have his country's full support if he attacks Israel, and it sounds like he knows that. If he does that and pulls them into a war, he is only going accelerate the liberal movement over there. The best thing the U.S. can do is stand aside and let Israel know that they are on their own. It'll work itself out in the U.S.'s favor if they just stay out of it...
    Quote Quote  

10. -80
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    We're a free country b/c of the government from yesteryear. The same government now that wants to take away people's guns...or so you hear. Difficult IMO to have both occur at the same time and be for one and not the other.
    The government of yesteryear was not as freedom loving as you think. Unless you think the right to bear arms is the only freedom that's important.
    Quote Quote