Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Armando: Fins offered Long more $ than Rams

1. -31
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoXbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
    Quote Originally Posted by dolpns13 View Post
    I'm sorry but I can't see how a young hot female would choose St. Louis over Miami.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
    I don't know where she is from, but just because she's young and hot doesn't mean she prefers the fast life of Miami to St. Louis.
    "I didn't feel like we had to score," Tannehill said. "I had the mindset we were going to score."

Quote Quote  

2. -32
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Minnesota
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Since when do we believe anything Armando says??? Regardless of what the truth really is, Jake is not here anymore and he made his decision and we now need to make ours. All this stirring up the past and creating drama over stuff that's done is pointless and he's just trying to create drama. Next!!!
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    #12 #13 #23 #39 #54 #99

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Los Angeles, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Long can kiss my ass for not sticking around with the organization (that made a huge mistake by drafting his ass #1) that paid him $50 Million on a rookie contract. If anyone should have taken a bit of a hometown discount it was him.
    ______________ ________________
    *********Here's what happened the last time we traded for a Coach ******************* Lets do it again!! *************
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I suppose. You have a point.. They did live in Michigan for a number of years
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildbill3 View Post
    I don't know where she is from, but just because she's young and hot doesn't mean she prefers the fast life of Miami to St. Louis.
    I believe any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle...Victorious

Quote Quote  

5. -35
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Greensboro, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I don't think Jake Long cares about a Few hundred thousand either way with his money. He drove a beater pick up truck for a while after he got paid. I believe he didn't want to screw the Dolphins anymore because he knows he sucks now and so he's going to screw the Rams instead.
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wheatland, WY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Gears of War tagPlaystation LogoCam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo
    I don't think he ever wanted to be here. Seemed to me he always wanted to be a Ram. If I remember correctly he wanted a guarantee from the Rams that they would draft him at #2 if he didn't take the contract that was on the table from Parcells.
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by foozool13 View Post
    Long can kiss my ass for not sticking around with the organization (that made a huge mistake by drafting his ass #1) that paid him $50 Million on a rookie contract. If anyone should have taken a bit of a hometown discount it was him.
    why would any player take a discount, esp when he knew we had cap space. Did Ellerbee or Wallace give us a discount or is Randy Starks giving us a discount. I would love players to play cheaper for us but its all about money
    When death smiles upon you, the Infantry man smiles back. WV says Im not a patriot and Jeff Ireland is a Boss so it must be true.
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper1016 View Post
    I don't think he ever wanted to be here. Seemed to me he always wanted to be a Ram. If I remember correctly he wanted a guarantee from the Rams that they would draft him at #2 if he didn't take the contract that was on the table from Parcells.
    I never got any vibe he didnt want to be here but Im fairly sure he was somewhat bothered that he was not a priority in our free agency and felt we were trying to lowball him. I dont agree but Im not Jake Long.
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhoadsy13 View Post
    If true, How many asked why would we CHOOSE to trade for Albert when we could have resigned Long??? Or how could we let Jake go? Simple Jake chose the rams over despite the $. I for one figured there was a reason to look at Albert & others although still wonder what we will do at T but I believe they have a plan & trust that.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ArmandoSa...51486326845440
    Sounds like Jake did not want to be here. With all his injuries, why keep him?
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bismarck, ND
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I wish Jake the best in St. Louis, but i'm not so sure we even need to invest that much in a left tackle that plays the pro-formation. It will be a god-send that he turned us down and left. Let us sign Winston for the right side and move Martin over. Martin was way better on the left side anyway, allows us to spend our cap space upgrading other needs.
    “The organization has struggled from a personnel standpoint over the years. For instance, they drafted me in the second round. … You don’t recover from those types of mistakes.” — Rob Konrad on the team’s questionable draft picks from 1998-2003
    Quote Quote