Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: *** Hey look, a Tebow thread (Merged x4) ***

1. -151
    what can BROWN do for you?!?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    KC, MO.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cap's shieldXbox Logo
Gift received at 04-02-2014, 04:14 PM from DisturbedShiftyTannehill 172013 Dolphins LogoDolphins Homer
    Quote Originally Posted by ucfphinfan12 View Post
    Sorry you feel that way, but I feel by bringing him in, the media will focus more on us, and with the new uniform changes, could bring a new interest to our team.

This would be a "win-win" situation for everyone, including the fans.

ucfpf12
    It would only be win-win for Teblow fans. It's lose-lose for fans of whatever team signs him. I'd puke-puke if Miami signs him.

Quote Quote  

2. -152
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Sorry you feel that way, but I feel by bringing him in, the media will focus more on us, and with the new uniform changes, could bring a new interest to our team.

ucfpf12
    who cares if the media focuses on the dolphins more? ask the jest if they like the media attention.
    Quote Quote  

3. -153
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Man-oh-man, you guys are really closed minded about even considering it.

I'm disappointed, but will agree to not bring it up any more.

I lost.
    Quote Quote  

4. -154
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This is a very shortsighted way of thinking. What do you care who follows this team or who is or is not interested. All you should worry about is YOUR interest in the team, not someone elses.

Just for the record have you seen the kind of attention Teblow brings to the league. Although he is a positive person, he brings nothing but negative attention to the league in general, especially whatever team he is on. If we sign Tebow, it would create new interest, interest that includes people talking about us in the bathrooms when they are taking a piss.

ucfpf12
    I believe any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle...Victorious

Quote Quote  

5. -155
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bellingham, MA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dlockz View Post
    never said I wanted him to be a dolphin and in reality we dont know if Pat Devlin is a better qb than Tim tebow
    I agree with you 100% we certainly cannot guarantee that Pat Devlin is a better QB then Tim Tebow. No way. And yes he did win some in Denver and the win vs Pittsburgh was great, can't take that away from him. However I could never picture a Tim Tebow led offense going up against an offensive power house like the Patriots and having any chance to win. I was angry when Denver beat Pittsburgh and it wasn't because I like Pittsburgh or hate Tebow it was because there was no way in HELL a Tim Tebow led offense was going into Foxboro and scoring enough points to beat the Nw England Patriots in the playoffs. I really didn't think there was any chance it would even be a good game and it wasn't. Now that's a tall order to begin with but one that requires a solid passing game to accomplish. Your not going to win with QB draws and the option.

Point is I do not think a Tim tebow led offense can hang with the teams that have real offensive firepower in the 2013 version of the NFL. He can win some nce games against teams who play solid defense and are average on offense, the 2011 Dolphins, the 2011 Jets, the 2011 Bears and to some extent the 2011 Steelers who have some firepower but also have a tendency to play sloppy. Tebow is dead meat against teams who can really score.
    Quote Quote  

6. -156
    You could have had free beer, for shame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by russianbear View Post
    For the love of God this forum is starting to look like First Take in the last 24 hours.
    Just 24 hours? Skip Bayless is probably Tebow's secret lover.
    Once Dmac is drafted a Dmac Jersey will spontaneously materialize in the closet of each and every Dolfan...

...and not that replica crap either...
    Quote Quote  

7. -157
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Comparing Tebow to Tannehill

In his three NFL seasons Tebow has completed 47.9 percent of his passes, throwing for 2,422 yards with 17 touchdowns and nine interceptions. He's been sacked 41 times and has a cumulative passer rating of 75.3.

Ryan Tannehill in one season has thrown 3,294 yards completed 58.3 percent of his passes, thrown 12 TD's against 13 picks, and a 76.1 rating, sacked 35 times.

One QB won a National Championship in college and won a Heisman.
    Quote Quote  

8. -158
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The guy is a winner & can play ball but I don't understand why he is so reluctant to switch positions to the point of being booted from the league. He would be a awesome TE...Great hands,power runner & speedy for his size
    Quote Quote  

9. -159
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SB Dreamer View Post
    The guy is a winner & can play ball but I don't understand why he is so reluctant to switch positions to the point of being booted from the league. He would be a awesome TE...Great hands,power runner & speedy for his size
    He's reluctant to switch positions because he's only played QB. We don't know if he's any good at catching the ball, blocking a defender and running a route. However we do know that when he joins a team, the circus comes with him. Yes, including the bearded lady (she's still a virgin too), the sword swallower (he and Tim are just friends), the dancing bear (higher Wonderlic score than Tim) not to mention all the clowns who interpret his passes as miracles. There's a part of me that says Tim could be a bargain who was treated unfairly at the Jets, he is good at running the ball and he deserves a chance. But we have surrounded Tannehill with weapons and we really don't need the media distraction of Tebow + circus.
    Last edited by spiketex; 05-02-2013 at 11:25 PM.
    Quote Quote  

10. -160
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: *** Hey look, a Tebow thread (Merged x4) ***

Comparing Tebow to Tannehill

In his three NFL seasons Tebow has completed 47.9 percent of his passes, throwing for 2,422 yards with 17 touchdowns and nine interceptions. He's been sacked 41 times and has a cumulative passer rating of 75.3.

Ryan Tannehill in one season has thrown 3,294 yards completed 58.3 percent of his passes, thrown 12 TD's against 13 picks, and a 76.1 rating, sacked 35 times.

One QB won a National Championship in college and won a Heisman.
    I'd love to hear what your point is, exactly... ?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Quote