Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Good to see the Jets screw up, again!!

1. -91
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaInferno View Post
    Will you still be saying this when your boy Sanchez is on another team?
    I probably won't talk about him much but if the topic comes up and it is relevant then absolutely. You can't take away his first 2 years, it's hard to win in January and he's been excellent at it when he gets there.

Quote Originally Posted by 13ktownguy View Post
    Mark showed how good he truly is last season,you say he had no weapons. Tannehill had no weapons either and he looked a whole lot better than Sanchez,plus our O line was less than average last year.
    Tannehill wasn't good last year #1(he was good for a rookie when not comparing him to the great rookies last year) and #2 he had much better healthy weapons than Mark.

you saw what happened whena QB other than mark started last year, right? we took 11 sacks and lost by double digits, when tannehill was knocked out of our game your O you outscored us 27-9(and we beat you w/ Ryan the first meeting).
    Quote Quote  

2. -92
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks

It Is What It Is

Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    sorry if the truth bothers you
    No one did more to get the jest into a position to lose 2 Conference Titles as much as:
    Bill Polian
    Jim Caldwell
    Nate Kaedig
    Peyton Manning's bench
    Chris Henry

7-7 + 2 (as confirmed by starters leaving in game 15 ahead and then trouncing the jest 24-0 in the last 31 minutes of the playoff game (with Sanders out and Freeney hobbled)
    11-5
    8-8 (iincluding finishing 0-3
    6-10 (actually losing 13 out of their last 19 games)

to claim Sanchez is "won" more than 7 games legitimately in '09 before Polian's backstage guest pass into the playoffs is akin to Sammy Sosa bragging about hitting 64 homers in 2001 or Rosie Ruiz "winning" the Boston Marathon in 1980.

Sorry if the truth bothers you but that's the price you pay for venturing into the "No Spin Zone"

Quote Quote  

3. -93
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    oh man, now your excuses include the death of Chris Henry? when will it end?
    Quote Quote  

4. -94
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kingston Ont.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I probably won't talk about him much but if the topic comes up and it is relevant then absolutely. You can't take away his first 2 years, it's hard to win in January and he's been excellent at it when he gets there.

Tannehill wasn't good last year #1(he was good for a rookie when not comparing him to the great rookies last year) and #2 he had much better healthy weapons than Mark.

you saw what happened whena QB other than mark started last year, right? we took 11 sacks and lost by double digits, when tannehill was knocked out of our game your O you outscored us 27-9(and we beat you w/ Ryan the first meeting).
    What weapons did Tannehill have last year? We had one of the worst WR corps in the NFL!
    Quote Quote  

5. -95

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    oh man, now your excuses include the death of Chris Henry? when will it end?
    Yet you're the one they're now mocking on TGG for blaming the defense for giving up 14pts to the Titans to lose it for Buttchez, too ****ing funny. I see they're playing the "we're just average fans who see things with our eyes instead of spinning" and "unlike you, we're not superfans" in mocking response to your Buttfumbler excuses. Did they get the "superfan" from here or did they draw their own conclusions regarding your "objectivity."

Quote Quote  

6. -96
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 13ktownguy View Post
    What weapons did Tannehill have last year? We had one of the worst WR corps in the NFL!
    and it was still miles better than what we had. Keep in mind Clyde Gates wasn't good enough to make your roster but was our #3 WR for a good chunk of the season.
    Quote Quote  

7. -97
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    Yet you're the one they're now mocking on TGG for blaming the defense for giving up 14pts to the Titans to lose it for Buttchez, too ****ing funny. I see they're playing the "we're just average fans who see things with our eyes instead of spinning" and "unlike you, we're not superfans" in mocking response to your Buttfumbler excuses. Did they get the "superfan" from here or did they draw their own conclusions regarding your "objectivity."
    I thank you for being such a huge fan that you stalk me on multiple boards but much like you those other posters simply fail basic reading comprehension as I stated NUMEROUS times that mark was the #1 culprit BUT I do not lay all of the blame on him. The D did not do their job either but average fans like you think b/c we only gave up 14 pts that the D did their job.

The superfan thing is in response to being called an average fan, that insults folks that think they know what they are talking about. I don't use it as an insult more of a fact.
    Quote Quote  

8. -98

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Stalk you? When there's a "Sanchez Sucks" thread that goes on for over 100 pages, I can't help but read your excuses since they cumulatively consume about 50% of them.
    Quote Quote  

9. -99
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    Stalk you? When there's a "Sanchez Sucks" thread that goes on for over 100 pages, I can't help but read your excuses since they cumulatively consume about 50% of them.
    you follow me and have thousands of quotes to post later on. You are lucky I don't call the authorities, people are in jail for less stalking than you have done.
    Quote Quote  

10. -100

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    you follow me and have thousands of quotes to post later on. You are lucky I don't call the authorities, people are in jail for less stalking than you have done.
    As some on TGG have mockingly pointed out, between their site and here you've got something like 70thousand posts - so over there it's not hard to run into one of your pom pom waving excuses especially considering your OCD case of raging Lastworditits. It is hilarious however, but typically copycattish, how you started using this "stalking" shtick after I entered this cyber restraint against you . LOL

Quote Quote