Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Good to see the Jets screw up, again!!

1. -11
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by dolpns13 View Post
    This is a Jets fan you're dealing with. They arent the brightest bunch...
    yep, we aren't bright enough to talk SB every year(even though thye never make the playoffs or even compete for the playoffs). To tell people how great Sparano is, how great Henne is, how Nick Saban is going to lead the NFLs next dynasty, how great Cam Cameron is going to be, etc... If only I was as smart as the average phin fan
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    the 2 best QBs of this generation get flustered when things don't go their way. I am in no way saying geno will be Brady or Peyton BUT there are many different styles to become a successful QB.

I don't believe every media report, the proof will be on the field. By most accounts he was expected to be a top 10 pick, is it not human nature to be angry that he slipped to rd 2? Him being upset about dropping doesn't bother me at all.
    And the way he handled dropping doesnt bother you? By saying he was leaving NY because he was embarrassed... Lots of QB's and players drop, and not one of them (in recent memory) cried like a little ***** about it until Geno. It shows that he does not have a strong mental state and is very immature. Then proclaiming the Jets will be in the playoffs in 2013 while being a Jet for no longer than 60 seconds!

Im sure if it were a Dolphins player you would change your tune.
    I believe any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle...Victorious

Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Costa Rica
    Thanks / No Thanks

Good to see the Jets screw up, again!!

NYJunc, I thought I'd never see you lose your cool & class...
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by dolpns13 View Post
    And the way he handled dropping doesnt bother you? By saying he was leaving NY because he was embarrassed... Lots of QB's and players drop, and not one of them (in recent memory) cried like a little ***** about it until Geno. It shows that he does not have a strong mental state and is very immature. Then proclaiming the Jets will be in the playoffs in 2013 while being a Jet for no longer than 60 seconds!

Im sure if it were a Dolphins player you would change your tune.
    I think he reacted the way most would, he was embarrassed to have to come back for day 2.

Brady cried during that documentary, literally cried, recounting his wait to be drafted. It's human nature to be angry/upset that he didn't go as high as he thought he would go. They invite certain players to the draft b/c they expect they will be 1st rd picks.

Again, I have not made any determination about Geno. I am giving him a chance like I do all new players.

Quote Originally Posted by ticophin View Post
    NYJunc, I thought I'd never see you lose your cool & class...
    I don't think I did, just having some fun.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Every year we seem to screw up according to you guys yet 90% of the time we are better than you guys. I'm glad you hate the moves we are making, it makes me like them even more.
    90% thats a pretty aggressive statement. You opbviosuly lack football knowledge and the ability to look up game scores and team records online.....
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty P View Post
    90% thats a pretty aggressive statement. You opbviosuly lack football knowledge and the ability to look up game scores and team records online.....
    you guys have ONE playoff app since 2002(11 seasons), you have ZERO playoff wins since 2001. we've been MUCH better than you guys for a while, it appears you'll be better this year but things do change quickly in this league so you never know. The way you guys are talking is reminding me of the ay Bills fans were talking last year. If you don't have Brady or Peyton then nothing is guaranteed in the reg season in this league.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    GO Deep!! F'N DEEP!!!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Every year we seem to screw up according to you guys yet 90% of the time we are better than you guys. I'm glad you hate the moves we are making, it makes me like them even more.
    Fuzzy math indeed...

2 Super Bowl wins to 1, 5 SB appearances to 1, 13 Division Championships to 4, only 6(for the fins) to 10(Jets) last place finishes, 40 playoff games to only 25, only 12 losing seasons to 25 losing seasons for the Jets and as far as overall records go MIAMI 427 wins to 329 losses (including playoffs) NYJ 377-444 including playoffs.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by thevegasphinfan View Post
    Fuzzy math indeed...

2 Super Bowl wins to 1, 5 SB appearances to 1, 13 Division Championships to 4, only 6(for the fins) to 10(Jets) last place finishes, 40 playoff games to only 25, only 12 losing seasons to 25 losing seasons for the Jets and as far as overall records go MIAMI 427 wins to 329 losses (including playoffs) NYJ 377-444 including playoffs.
    I am not hopping in my Delorean to go back to the 1970s, stay with me in THIS Century. You guys haven't won a playoff game since the 2000 season! we are in 2013! you can have your great 1970s era, you have a better overall history but in recent, relevant times we have been MUCH better. We won 4 playoff games in '09 and '10 alone, 1994-2012(19 seasons) Miami has a total of 4 playoff wins(and zero title game apps).
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Finatical Finfan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    N.P.R. Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thevegasphinfan View Post
    Fuzzy math indeed...

Yup, that seems to work out to about 90% lol...,but like I thought when I responded, he will just start adding parameters and backpedal as only he can do. Now it's the past decade, the Jets glory years lmao!
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    GO Deep!! F'N DEEP!!!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    you guys have ONE playoff app since 2002(11 seasons), you have ZERO playoff wins since 2001. we've been MUCH better than you guys for a while, it appears you'll be better this year but things do change quickly in this league so you never know. The way you guys are talking is reminding me of the ay Bills fans were talking last year. If you don't have Brady or Peyton then nothing is guaranteed in the reg season in this league.
    Since 2001 the jets have ony one 8 more games than the Phins.
    NYJ 96-96 .500 88-104 .458

Overall Miami has won 50 more games than NYJ while playing 65 less.
    NYJ 377-444 MIA 427-329
    Quote Quote