Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dolphins bash Florida Legislature for failing to pass stadium bill

1. -1
    No More Excuses

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dolphins Homer1972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins LogoTannehill 17

Dolphins bash Florida Legislature for failing to pass stadium bill

Looks like there may be more going on ... http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-stadium-bill/
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NCFINFAN13 View Post
    Looks like there may be more going on ... http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-stadium-bill/
    And people act like Geno Smith was acting like a spoiled brat. Doesnt seem a smart approach because they will be back to legislature to get some measure passed at some point one would assume.
    When Death Smiles Upon You the Infantryman smiles back

WVdolphan "Ireland gets it.
    And those who also get it, know that Ireland gets it. Those who are clueless are still concerned about cornfed and the running game"

WVDOLPHAN "The last thing this team should be worried about is the OC(offensive corn). When you add it all up, its really a pretty solid OC"
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Lets get those balls deep!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    the world
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Get'em.
    "hey atleast I'm housebroken!"
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    FinHeaven Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pennsylvania
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jurassic World2013 Dolphins Logo
    They should be bashed, what the legislature did yesterday was foolish.

Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bahamas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dlockz View Post
    And people act like Geno Smith was acting like a spoiled brat. Doesnt seem a smart approach because they will be back to legislature to get some measure passed at some point one would assume.
    That's because he is acting like a spoiled brat but not sure what he has to do with the stadium funding.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildbill3 View Post
    I hope ireland is GM for life just to piss people like you off.

Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nublar7 View Post
    They should be bashed, what the legislature did yesterday was foolish.
    In your opinion. I dont know the reasons that it stalled although I know this bill was not as straight forward as many would have you believe because the provisions to take exemptions away from international banking in area was part of bill.
    http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/201...mption-banking

If Ross had moved on this issue sooner more debate and discussion could have been done on the bill and this a better chance to get it refined to pass.

Here is also a paper about the impact of international banking on the economy of Florida
    http://www.esan.edu.pe/paginas/pdf/Banking.pdf
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by andyahs View Post
    That's because he is acting like a spoiled brat but not sure what he has to do with the stadium funding.
    Was referring to the very bad business move of bashing the people that still want to talk about the stadium funding bill but just not in this session.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Virgil Caine is the name

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    ServedOnThe DanvilleTrain
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dlockz View Post
    You're incredible. You piled on Starks vehicle incident in SoBe, asserting where there's smoke there may be fire, have spent a ****load of bandwidth here recently, denigrating the Jordan pick (but not as much as you did claiming Wake would never work out cuz he's from the CFL), yet are in the middle of a heated defense of Geno Smith although a bunch of sources, with empirical and anecdotal evidence and no axes to grind have weighed in in similar negative fashion, and now are blaming Ross instead of the crooked legislature which found the time to vote to increase their own fundraising limits but didn't have the time for even a vote (probably unless the right palms were greased)

The Dlox paradigm: if they aren't Fins involved they get the benefit of the doubt; if it's the Fins, "fire first and ask questions later." I know it's hard-wiring you yourself may not be aware of, but really it's beyond ponderous at this point.

Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Florida legislation should be bashed even if they do eventually pass that bill.

Bunch of ****ing frauds. Makes me sick. All of them.

Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    You're incredible. You piled on Starks vehicle incident in SoBe, asserting where there's smoke there may be fire, have spent a ****load of bandwidth here recently, denigrating the Jordan pick (but not as much as you did claiming Wake would never work out cuz he's from the CFL), yet are in the middle of a heated defense of Geno Smith although a bunch of sources, with empirical and anecdotal evidence and no axes to grind have weighed in in similar negative fashion, and now are blaming Ross instead of the crooked legislature which found the time to vote to increase their own fundraising limits but didn't have the time for even a vote (probably unless the right palms were greased)

The Dlox paradigm: if they aren't Fins involved they get the benefit of the doubt; if it's the Fins, "fire first and ask questions later." I know it's hard-wiring you yourself may not be aware of, but really it's beyond ponderous at this point.

Why dont you stay on topic for once. If you have nothing to add to the discussion dont bother replying to my post, Your reply had not one thing to do with my post. If you have an issue with anything I said in my post feel free to address it if not then dont bother replying
    Quote Quote