Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 59

Thread: Precision in Nature = Evidence of God

  1. -41
    Alter2Ego's Avatar
    Scout Team
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2012
    Posts:
    34
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    California USA
    Quote Originally Posted by trojanma View Post
    FYI the use multicolored font is irritating and weakens your argument.

    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
    ALTER2EGO -to- TROJANMA:
    I present similar arguments at other websites, and I do it in plain black-and-white. Guess what? The skeptics do the same routine they are doing here.
    "That people may know that you, whose name is JEHOVAH, you alone are the Most High over all the earth." (Psalms 83:18)
    Quote Quote  

  2. -42
    cdz12250's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2004
    Posts:
    1,009
    vCash:
    2014

    Precision in Nature = Evidence of God

    So equilibrium is God?
    Quote Quote  

  3. -43
    Perennial All-Pro
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    3,909
    vCash:
    17186
    Loc:
    Huntsville, AL
    Quote Originally Posted by Alter2Ego View Post
    ALTER2EGO -to- EVIL DYLAN:
    If anything, you are proving the point of my OP: that the elements on the Periodic Table are precise. So much so that their interrelationship to one another is predictable. Now, suppose you explain to the rest of the forum how that could have occurred spontaneously or by accident? Keep in mind the definition of "accident" and the definition of "spontaneous," as stated in my OP.


    DEFINITION OF "ACCIDENT":
    "a nonessential event that HAPPENS BY CHANCE and has undesirable or unfortunate results."(Source: Websters New Collegiate Dictionary)


    DEFINITION OF "SPONTANEOUS":
    "Spontaneous means unplanned or done on impulse."
    http://www.yourdictionary.com/spontaneous



    QUESTION #1 to EVIL DYLAN: Please explain what is "nonessential" and "undesirable" and "unfortunate" about the interrelationship among the elements on the Periodic Table?


    QUESTION #2 to EVIL DYLAN: The elements on the Periodic Table are all related to one another based upon the structure of their atoms. In turn, the elements--e.g. arsenic, bismuth, chromium, gold, krypton--reflect a distinct, natural numeral order. Does that strike you as something that was "unplanned" or happened spontaneously (by itself)? YES or NO?


    QUESTION #3 to EVIL DYLAN: If your answer to Question #2 is "Yes", then be sure and provide examples of similar spontaneous events or accidental occurrences among man-made creations. The man-made creations must be precisely related--by accident or spontaneously--every single time.
    See Entropy, and keep trying to tell me that the universe prefers order.


    to your question #2 see John Haldane and the spontaneous creation of amino acids in a laboratory environment.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -44
    Bumpus's Avatar
    Are you gonna drink that?
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2003
    Posts:
    26,009
    vCash:
    27858
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by cdz12250 View Post
    So equilibrium is God?
    Not according to Bumpus-ism ... At least, not yet.
    2016 Goals:
    1) Win the next game.
    2) See #1





    "The problem with internet quotes lies in verifying their authenticity."
    -Abraham Lincoln

    The chase for Lord Stanley returns!

    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
    Quote Quote  

  5. -45
    Rookie
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2010
    Posts:
    9
    vCash:
    1303
    10 posts!
    Quote Quote  

  6. -46
    Alter2Ego's Avatar
    Scout Team
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2012
    Posts:
    34
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    California USA
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilDylan View Post
    See Entropy, and keep trying to tell me that the universe prefers order.


    to your question #2 see John Haldane and the spontaneous creation of amino acids in a laboratory environment.
    ALTER2EGO -to- EVIL DYLAN:
    I do not need to see neither Entropy nor do I need to see John Haldane's speculations about "the spontaneous creation of amino acids in a laboratory environment." Why so? Because the reality is that amino acids did not arrive spontaneously in any laboratory environment. Don't believe me? Go read up on the Miller/Urey Experiment during which Stanley Miller attempted to create life from non-life in the laboratory--get this--and failed miserably.

    The only thing that Stanley Miller managed to produce were a few amino acids and nothing resembling life. The amino acids were produced as a direct result of Stanley Miller's intervention--proving the point that it required the intervention of an intelligent being (Miller himself) in order for the amino acids to result. In other words, Miller failed to produce life from non-life but proved, without intending to, that it required intelligent intervention for even the few amino acids to be produced.


    Try again, fella. Next time, try addressing how the elements on the Periodic Table resulted spontaneously, despite the fact they are precise and are regarded as Periodic Law.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -47
    Perennial All-Pro
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    3,909
    vCash:
    17186
    Loc:
    Huntsville, AL

    Re: Precision in Nature = Evidence of God

    Quote Originally Posted by Alter2Ego View Post
    ALTER2EGO -to- EVIL DYLAN:
    I do not need to see neither Entropy nor do I need to see John Haldane's speculations about "the spontaneous creation of amino acids in a laboratory environment." Why so? Because the reality is that amino acids did not arrive spontaneously in any laboratory environment. Don't believe me? Go read up on the Miller/Urey Experiment during which Stanley Miller attempted to create life from non-life in the laboratory--get this--and failed miserably.

    The only thing that Stanley Miller managed to produce were a few amino acids and nothing resembling life. The amino acids were produced as a direct result of Stanley Miller's intervention--proving the point that it required the intervention of an intelligent being (Miller himself) in order for the amino acids to result. In other words, Miller failed to produce life from non-life but proved, without intending to, that it required intelligent intervention for even the few amino acids to be produced.


    Try again, fella. Next time, try addressing how the Elements on the Periodic resulted spontaneously, despite the fact they are precise and are regarded as Periodic Law.
    Now you're changing what you asked for kid. I'm done with your intentional ignorance.



    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Quote  

  8. -48
    NY8123's Avatar
    Sophisticated Redneck
    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    16,401
    vCash:
    40962
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Golf Enthusiasts
Gift received at 04-14-2016, 11:08 AM from fishfanmiami
Message: Hit um straight wildman.
    Jehovah!
    Was it over when the Germans bombed pearl harbor!!


    Quote Quote  

  9. -49
    phins_4_ever's Avatar
    E22 FH Tailgate Gang
    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2002
    Posts:
    13,218
    vCash:
    30618
    Loc:
    S Florida/Dolphins Nation
    Quote Originally Posted by Alter2Ego View Post
    ALTER2EGO -to- EVIL DYLAN:
    I do not need to see neither Entropy nor do I need to see John Haldane's speculations about "the spontaneous creation of amino acids in a laboratory environment." Why so? Because the reality is that amino acids did not arrive spontaneously in any laboratory environment. Don't believe me? Go read up on the Miller/Urey Experiment during which Stanley Miller attempted to create life from non-life in the laboratory--get this--and failed miserably.

    The only thing that Stanley Miller managed to produce were a few amino acids and nothing resembling life. The amino acids were produced as a direct result of Stanley Miller's intervention--proving the point that it required the intervention of an intelligent being (Miller himself) in order for the amino acids to result. In other words, Miller failed to produce life from non-life but proved, without intending to, that it required intelligent intervention for even the few amino acids to be produced.


    Try again, fella. Next time, try addressing how the elements on the Periodic Table resulted spontaneously, despite the fact they are precise and are regarded as Periodic Law.
    Therefore Miller is God.

    And since (according to a TN judge) you are not allowed to carry certain names like Messiah (because there can only be one Messiah) all the Millers have to change their names because there can only be one Miller.

    And we know now Jesus' full name: Jesus Christ Miller!


    +++

    "Well, I guess in 2016 we're undefeated.....
    .....hopefully we can stay undefeated.”
    Dolphin’s owner Stephen Ross, January 4, 2016 after a season ending win; Dolphins finished 6-10; no playoff appearance

    +++

    "....if there is activity in the ball prior to the rubbing action....
    Bill Belichick, Sat Jan 24, 2015

    +++

    "You may think that you are some kind of god to these people. But we both know what you really are."
    "What's that? A criminal?"
    "Worse. A politician."
    Source: Under The Dome
    Quote Quote  

  10. -50
    phins_4_ever's Avatar
    E22 FH Tailgate Gang
    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2002
    Posts:
    13,218
    vCash:
    30618
    Loc:
    S Florida/Dolphins Nation
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    Jehovah!
    If Jehova = God of Israel
    and
    God is unique
    Therefore Jehova must be God
    and
    If God is intelligent
    and
    Miller is intelligent
    Therefore God must be Miller
    and
    God is unique
    Therefore Miller is unique.

    Therefore all Millers in TN have to change names.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-25-2012, 01:29 PM
  2. At distance, Miami Dolphins’ Ryan Tannehill a precision bomber!
    By CRAZYDOLFAN305 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-25-2012, 12:10 AM
  3. Nature Girl
    By smashdoc in forum The Ladies Lounge
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-24-2009, 06:46 AM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-17-2006, 07:13 PM
  5. Precision already in 05?
    By dolfancoolio in forum Gaming Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-23-2005, 11:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •