Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Precision in Nature = Evidence of God

1. -41
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    California USA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by trojanma View Post
    FYI the use multicolored font is irritating and weakens your argument.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
    ALTER2EGO -to- TROJANMA:
    I present similar arguments at other websites, and I do it in plain black-and-white. Guess what? The skeptics do the same routine they are doing here.
    "That people may know that you, whose name is JEHOVAH, you alone are the Most High over all the earth." (Psalms 83:18)
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Precision in Nature = Evidence of God

So equilibrium is God?
    Quote Quote  

3. -43
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Huntsville, AL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Alter2Ego View Post
    ALTER2EGO -to- EVIL DYLAN:
    If anything, you are proving the point of my OP: that the elements on the Periodic Table are precise. So much so that their interrelationship to one another is predictable. Now, suppose you explain to the rest of the forum how that could have occurred spontaneously or by accident? Keep in mind the definition of "accident" and the definition of "spontaneous," as stated in my OP.

DEFINITION OF "ACCIDENT":
    "a nonessential event that HAPPENS BY CHANCE and has undesirable or unfortunate results."(Source: Websters New Collegiate Dictionary)

DEFINITION OF "SPONTANEOUS":
    "Spontaneous means unplanned or done on impulse."
    http://www.yourdictionary.com/spontaneous

QUESTION #1 to EVIL DYLAN: Please explain what is "nonessential" and "undesirable" and "unfortunate" about the interrelationship among the elements on the Periodic Table?

QUESTION #2 to EVIL DYLAN: The elements on the Periodic Table are all related to one another based upon the structure of their atoms. In turn, the elements--e.g. arsenic, bismuth, chromium, gold, krypton--reflect a distinct, natural numeral order. Does that strike you as something that was "unplanned" or happened spontaneously (by itself)? YES or NO?

QUESTION #3 to EVIL DYLAN: If your answer to Question #2 is "Yes", then be sure and provide examples of similar spontaneous events or accidental occurrences among man-made creations. The man-made creations must be precisely related--by accident or spontaneously--every single time.
    See Entropy, and keep trying to tell me that the universe prefers order.

to your question #2 see John Haldane and the spontaneous creation of amino acids in a laboratory environment.
    Quote Quote  

4. -44
    Are you gonna drink that?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by cdz12250 View Post
    So equilibrium is God?
    Not according to Bumpus-ism ... At least, not yet.
    2014 Goals:
    1) Win the next game.
    2) See goal #1

"The problem with internet quotes lies in verifying their authenticity."
    -Abraham Lincoln

Quote Quote  

5. -45
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    10 posts!
    Quote Quote  

6. -46
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    California USA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilDylan View Post
    See Entropy, and keep trying to tell me that the universe prefers order.

to your question #2 see John Haldane and the spontaneous creation of amino acids in a laboratory environment.
    I do not need to see neither Entropy nor do I need to see John Haldane's speculations about "the spontaneous creation of amino acids in a laboratory environment." Why so? Because the reality is that amino acids did not arrive spontaneously in any laboratory environment. Don't believe me? Go read up on the Miller/Urey Experiment during which Stanley Miller attempted to create life from non-life in the laboratory--get this--and failed miserably.

The only thing that Stanley Miller managed to produce were a few amino acids and nothing resembling life. The amino acids were produced as a direct result of Stanley Miller's intervention--proving the point that it required the intervention of an intelligent being (Miller himself) in order for the amino acids to result. In other words, Miller failed to produce life from non-life but proved, without intending to, that it required intelligent intervention for even the few amino acids to be produced.

Try again, fella. Next time, try addressing how the elements on the Periodic Table resulted spontaneously, despite the fact they are precise and are regarded as Periodic Law.
    Quote Quote  

7. -47
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Huntsville, AL
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Precision in Nature = Evidence of God

I do not need to see neither Entropy nor do I need to see John Haldane's speculations about "the spontaneous creation of amino acids in a laboratory environment." Why so? Because the reality is that amino acids did not arrive spontaneously in any laboratory environment. Don't believe me? Go read up on the Miller/Urey Experiment during which Stanley Miller attempted to create life from non-life in the laboratory--get this--and failed miserably.

The only thing that Stanley Miller managed to produce were a few amino acids and nothing resembling life. The amino acids were produced as a direct result of Stanley Miller's intervention--proving the point that it required the intervention of an intelligent being (Miller himself) in order for the amino acids to result. In other words, Miller failed to produce life from non-life but proved, without intending to, that it required intelligent intervention for even the few amino acids to be produced.

Try again, fella. Next time, try addressing how the Elements on the Periodic resulted spontaneously, despite the fact they are precise and are regarded as Periodic Law.
    Now you're changing what you asked for kid. I'm done with your intentional ignorance.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Quote  

8. -48
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jehovah!
    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally" ~ W.C. Fields

Quote Quote  

9. -49
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Try again, fella. Next time, try addressing how the elements on the Periodic Table resulted spontaneously, despite the fact they are precise and are regarded as Periodic Law.
    Therefore Miller is God.

And since (according to a TN judge) you are not allowed to carry certain names like Messiah (because there can only be one Messiah) all the Millers have to change their names because there can only be one Miller.

And we know now Jesus' full name: Jesus Christ Miller!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You may think that you are some kind of god to these people. But we both know what you really are."
    "What's that? A criminal?"
    "Worse. A politician."
    Source: Under The Dome
    Quote Quote  

10. -50
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    Jehovah!
    If Jehova = God of Israel
    and
    God is unique
    Therefore Jehova must be God
    and
    If God is intelligent
    and
    Miller is intelligent
    Therefore God must be Miller
    and
    God is unique
    Therefore Miller is unique.

Therefore all Millers in TN have to change names.
    Quote Quote