Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 91011121314

Thread: Clabo contract details/post-June 1st cap space around $17 million

1. -131
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by dlockz View Post
    Im surpised the NFL wasnt overturned on the crap they did to Dallas and Washington which basically proved even though it was an uncapped year there was a mandate by the nfl to have an actual cap.
    I was surprised too.

But back to the cap rollover issue....you can roll over any unused portion of the adjusted cap indefinitely, not the just the amount under the unadjusted cap. For example, Miami was about $5 mil under their adjusted 2012 cap of $130 mil, and we get to rollover that unused $5 mil (which we did in March). Here's proof published directly from the NFLPA: https://nflplayers.com/reports/RunPu...x?report=top51
    Quote Quote  

2. -132
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zounds View Post
    I was surprised too.

But back to the cap rollover issue....you can roll over an unused portion of the adjusted cap, not the unadjusted cap. For example, Miami was about $5 mil under their adjusted 2012 cap of $130 mil, and we get to rollover that unused $5 mil (which we did in March). Here's proof published directly from the NFLPA: https://nflplayers.com/reports/RunPu...x?report=top51
    I dont disagree with that in anyway.
    When Death Smiles Upon You the Infantryman smiles back

WVdolphan "Ireland gets it.
    And those who also get it, know that Ireland gets it. Those who are clueless are still concerned about cornfed and the running game"

WVDOLPHAN "The last thing this team should be worried about is the OC(offensive corn). When you add it all up, its really a pretty solid OC"
    Quote Quote  

3. -133
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by dlockz View Post
    I dont disagree with that in anyway.
    Ok, I thought you were saying we cant roll over cap space more than one year, and that it has to be used up in that year
    Quote Quote  

4. -134
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zounds View Post
    I was surprised too.

But back to the cap rollover issue....you can roll over any unused portion of the adjusted cap indefinitely, not the just the amount under the unadjusted cap. For example, Miami was about $5 mil under their adjusted 2012 cap of $130 mil, and we get to rollover that unused $5 mil (which we did in March). Here's proof published directly from the NFLPA: https://nflplayers.com/reports/RunPu...x?report=top51
    I would have expected the courts to eat the nfl alive on that. A shame for fans of both teams but a boon to fans of every other team since they got more salary cap
    Quote Quote