Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

View Poll Results: Will Ross Pay The Difference To Renovate The Stadium?

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

24 27.27%
  • no

64 72.73%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Will Ross Pay The Difference?

1. -31
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Calabasas, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks

Will Ross Pay The Difference?

No.

Rule#1 of bizness: 'never blink'.
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by A&O View Post
    My answer: yes. He will put the money down for the renovations. What do you think?
    He already said no
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Why the hell should Ross pay for the renovations for his stadium lol
    When death smiles upon you, the Infantry man smiles back. WV says Im not a patriot and Jeff Ireland is a Boss so it must be true.
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Will Ross Pay The Difference?

The short and simple answer is, No

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
    I believe any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle...Victorious

Quote Quote  

5. -35
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks

OH PLEASE

Minnesota Carpetbagger and fellow Billionaire Ziggy Wilf when the smoke clears will have less financial exposure than Ross, but yet is being hailed as "saving the Vikings" as not just the city of Mpls, but the state is in for half the costs of the new stadium. IMO, Ross has done and guaranteed enough and especially now in light of the fishy house speaker "Slick Willy" his possible backdoor deal with Braman and his allegiance to the Tampa Bay area, knocking out a competitior for SB consideration, AFAIC, he's off the hook, has, more than most owners, put his money where his mouth is and deserves a thumbs up At this point, if I had my druthers, I'd like to see Ross phase Joe Robbie into a soccer and general outdoor venue while striking a deal with either Broward or Palm Beach County to build a custom stadium that's more centrally accessible to the football loving demographics that in the 60s Joe Robbie reflected

Wilf Saves Franchise Link

On March 1, 2012, an agreement was announced by Minnesota governor Mark Dayton for a new stadium to be built on the site of the Metrodome, pending approval by the state legislature and the Minneapolis city council.[37] The $975 million project, half of which will be publicly funded, will be patterned after Lucas Oil Stadium. It will utilize part of the footprint of the Metrodome and will only require the Vikings to play at TCF Bank Stadium during the final year of construction.[38] The agreement met with mixed reaction, and some criticized the proposal as being unfair to taxpayers and a giveaway to team owners.[39]

On May 10, 2012, the Minnesota Legislature approved funding for a new Vikings stadium on that site. The project is projected to have a $975 million price tag, with the Vikings covering $477 million, the state covering $348 million, and $150 million covered by a hospitality tax in Minneapolis. The city of Minneapolis must pay a total of $678 million over the thirty year life of the deal, including interest, operations and construction costs.[40] The bill was signed by Gov. Dayton,[41] and received the approval of the Minneapolis City Council on May 25, 2012.[42][43] The Vikings will play in the Metrodome through the 2013 season, as construction would not require the immediate demolition of the Metrodome. The Vikings will then move to TCF Bank Stadium until the new stadium is complete.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?...m&action=edit#
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vikings_Stadium

Quote Quote