Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So maybe I am back

1. -11
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Canephins View Post
    WOW...I can even take it back a step further that I didn't even notice. I am one of the Finheaven originals. I was #12 in the signups.

By the looks of that I should have some serious stock options and a place at the adults dinner table, right?

Or at the very least be ad free, right?
    Of course you can! http://www.finheaven.com/join-vip

Quote Quote  

2. -12
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    703 Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Been spending all my time at another site where the mods over moderate and are serious kill joys.

Before I start posting here, again, has the mod level here gotten to that type of absurd level? You know, the constant moving of threads, combining them for no reason, editing users posts and thread titles, deleting posts etc?

Have grown tired of the panty waisted mods and am looking for a home where one can post freely and not have to worry about a keyboard jockey abusing his power and over moderating a site. The best type of mod on a board is one that is never seen nor heard from. Are the mods here of that level or are they dictators like on the other, Phins, site I was on?

Will save me a lot of trouble knowing this before I invest time and energy here talking about my beloved Dolphins.
    Don't post a thread where it shouldn't be and there's no issue

Quote Quote  

3. -13
    formally known as CANEPHINS

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Savannah, GA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Just leave my threads alone. Mine are always placed where they should be.

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

Fine, did it your way. Still seeing an annoying eBay ad at the top of every page. Please remove it. Thanks.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoXbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

Fine, did it your way. Still seeing an annoying eBay ad at the top of every page. Please remove it. Thanks.
    it's actually not an AD. Finheaven gets revenue from people going to ebay using that link and making a purchase.

Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo

Re: So maybe I am back

Just leave my threads alone. Mine are always placed where they should be. [COLOR="Silver"]
    Then why are you worrying about it so much? If it's in the proper forum, it won't be moved. If it's not, it will be moved and you'll just have to deal with it. The forums are very straight forward. Talking about college football? It belongs in the college football forum. Talking about the buffalo bills? It goes in the Beasts of the East forum. Extremely simple.

While we absolutely welcome your membership and look forward to your contributions, please don't presume to tell us how to run our shop. We always welcome suggestions and usually respond and consider all. Demands? Not so much.

If something is out of place, it's going to be moved. If the exact same article is posted multiple times, it's going to be merged. We don't overmerge or move threads willy-nilly, so adhere to basic forum etiquette and everything will be great.

Welcome back!
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    grip it and rip it

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    DolphinDolphinDolphin

Cane you seem arrogant and opinionated. You'll fit in just fine. Welcome back

I'll be visiting your fair city this coming weekend. Looking forward to some real seafood for a change.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Savannah, GA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Just bustin chops. Guess sarcastic joking tones don't come through well here. I will try better.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Savannah, GA
    Thanks / No Thanks

A couple of great dinner spots: a.lure and Pink House. If you go to Pink House get the crispy scored Flounder. You can get that at Gharbaldi's as well, and it is equally as good. Pink House has a a dungeon bar that is pretty cool. alure is just damn good food all the way around.

Go up to Rocks on the Roof at the Bohemian hotel. Great roof top bar overlooking the river. Also, if you are hungry they have a chicken & waffle sliders. FREAKING AWESOME!
    Quote Quote  

9. -19

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Savannah, GA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You got revenue by me being a VIP. With my VIP status I would like to have one muscle head checking ID's before people reply to my posts and to remove the ebay revenue stream from my line of sight. Not saying you need to get rid of it. I would just prefer if I didn't have to see it.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
    You got revenue by me being a VIP. With my VIP status I would like to have one muscle head checking ID's before people reply to my posts and to remove the ebay revenue stream from my line of sight. Not saying you need to get rid of it. I would just prefer if I didn't have to see it.
    Close your eyes for 1 second while you scroll down.
    Quote Quote