Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Ireland Passes The Torch To Philbin & Coaches

1. -51
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Massachusetts
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug385 View Post
    Please just stop. You're propaganda isn't working on anyone
    Quote Quote  

2. -52
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
Gift received at 02-24-2014, 02:26 PM from hooshoopsTannehill 17Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by registeredguy View Post
    Agreed. At least take it to the Political Forum here.

I don't know what's worse, the guys posting how much they love Fox News out of the blue, or the guys who clearly forgot to switch into their Democratic Underground forum browser tab before posting.

Somewhere on the Daily Kos or Free Republic right now, I guarantee you there is a guy reading a random post about the Miami Dolphins in a 2016 election thread, wondering what the **** is going on
    I'm with ya. I have opinions on the posts BUT, they have NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with our Miami Dolphins football team, and will create animosity here with no need. GOTTA STOP IT!!!
    Quote Quote  

3. -53
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Wow. Just read the OP and just shaking my head. I swear, the guy could set fire to your house and you would laud him for killing the roaches in your house.
    Quote Quote  

4. -54
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    Wow. Just read the OP and just shaking my head. I swear, the guy could set fire to your house and you would laud him for killing the roaches in your house.
    Thanks Harry but, could you be a little more vague?
    Quote Quote  

5. -55
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by Southbeach 2 View Post
    Thanks Harry but, could you be a little more vague?
    I mean, no offense dude but you've just excused Ireland from any blame no matter how south the season goes. It's not logical to me. As ck pointed out, these moves all have some questions with them. And to answer your question as to what I would do differently, well that's completely irrelevant. If I agreed with every draft pick and they all bust out, does that mean I can't blame him? It's a ridiculous point. If these moves work out he gets credit. If they don't he gets blame.

I swear. I've never seen someone who hasn't done anything be not only apologized for but also heaped large amounts of praise on
    Quote Quote  

6. -56
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    I mean, no offense dude but you've just excused Ireland from any blame no matter how south the season goes. It's not logical to me. As ck pointed out, these moves all have some questions with them. And to answer your question as to what I would do differently, well that's completely irrelevant. If I agreed with every draft pick and they all bust out, does that mean I can't blame him? It's a ridiculous point. If these moves work out he gets credit. If they don't he gets blame.

I swear. I've never seen someone who hasn't done anything be not only apologized for but also heaped large amounts of praise on
    No offense taken Pal. In your opinion, do the coaches have nothing to do with anything, and that Irelands choices need to just add water for better or worse? That logic totally escapes me.

Live long and prosper.
    Quote Quote  

7. -57
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    As ck pointed out, these moves all have some questions with them. And to answer your question as to what I would do differently, well that's completely irrelevant. If I agreed with every draft pick and they all bust out, does that mean I can't blame him? It's a ridiculous point. If these moves work out he gets credit. If they don't he gets blame.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMO, if anything is criticized, in any walk of life, and it is done without a alternative and/or better solution, it is completely irrelevant. Kinda like, well that is wrong but, I don't know of anything better. However, it is still wrong. Makes no sense to me.
    Quote Quote  

8. -58
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by z926538 View Post
    So if these guys all turn out to be the second coming of Egnew it's Philbin's fault??? Give me a break. Philbin has proven over time that he can coach. Ireland has yet to prove that he can be a competent GM.
    When has Philbin proven he can coach exactly? Answer he he hasn't yet. SB2 hit the nail on the head. Irish made some good moves this offseason and Philbin has been a part of each and every one of those moves. At some point the burden of winning is going to fall squarely on his shoulders.
    Quote Quote  

9. -59
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    For all the talk that Sparano and company weren't good at developing players, it's not like any of the guys Ireland picked left the Dolphins and went on to be stars somewhere else. Or does someone want to argue that Phillip Merling, Patrick Turner, Chad Henne and Pat White et all were just coached wrong?

Most of the time ****ty players are **** because they don't have a lot of talent. The coaches can push and instruct and do the best they can to put players in the best position to succeed, but blaming it all on them is like saying it's the teacher's fault that a lazy ass dickhole got an "F".

Quote Quote  

10. -60
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Southbeach 2 View Post
    As ck pointed out, these moves all have some questions with them. And to answer your question as to what I would do differently, well that's completely irrelevant. If I agreed with every draft pick and they all bust out, does that mean I can't blame him? It's a ridiculous point. If these moves work out he gets credit. If they don't he gets blame.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMO, if anything is criticized, in any walk of life, and it is done without a alternative and/or better solution, it is completely irrelevant. Kinda like, well that is wrong but, I don't know of anything better. However, it is still wrong. Makes no sense to me.
    It's not Ireland's job to make a decision most people agree with. It's his job to be right.
    Quote Quote