Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Benghazi lies finally come to light for everyone to see

1. -1
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks

Benghazi lies finally come to light for everyone to see

A few snippets from the Benghazi Hearing:

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    I can't stand that woman. The only thing she cares about is maintaining her political power and she would do anything, and I mean anything to make sure she keeps it. I'm aware this is not unique among politicians but to me she is more manipulative, uncaring, mirthless and conniving than most. Whenever she speaks I just assume its a lie
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    grip it and rip it

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    DolphinDolphinDolphin
    Speaking of lies

The attacks on our embassies & diplomats are a result of perceived American weakness. Mitt Romney is right to point that out.
    — @RumsfeldOffice via Twitter for iPhone
    Donald Rumsfeld was Secretary of War Defense between 2001 and 2006, so none of this should be news to him:

June 14, 2002, U.S. consulate in Karachi, Pakistan
    Suicide bomber kills 12 and injures 51.
    February 20, 2003, international diplomatic compound in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    Truck bomb kills 17.

February 28, 2003, U.S. consulate in Karachi, Pakistan
    Gunmen on motorcycles killed two consulate guards.

July 30, 2004, U.S. embassy in Taskkent, Uzbekistan
    Suicide bomber kills two.

December 6, 2004, U.S. consulate in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
    Militants stormed and occupied perimeter wall. Five killed, 10 wounded.

March 2, 2006, U.S. consulate in Karachi, Pakistan
    Suicide car bomber killed four, including a U.S. diplomate directly targeted by the assailants.

September 12, 2006, U.S. embassy in Damascus, Syria
    Gunmen attacked embassy with grenades, automatic weapons, and a car bomb (though second truck bomb failed to detonate). One killed and 13 wounded.

January 12, 2007, U.S. embassy in Athens, Greece
    A rocket-propelled grenade was fired at the embassy building. No one was injured.

July 9, 2008, U.S. consulate in Istanbul, Turkey
    Armed men attacked consulate with pistols and shotguns. Three policemen killed.

March 18, 2008, U.S. embassy in Sana'a, Yemen
    Mortar attack misses embassy, hits nearby girls' school instead.

September 17, 2008, U.S. embassy in Sana'a, Yemen
    Militants dressed as policemen attacked the embassy with RPGs, rifles, grenades and car bombs. Six Yemeni soldiers and seven civilians were killed. Sixteen more were injured.

So did those attacks (and the 9/11 ones, for that matter) happen because of "perceived American weakness"? Is that what Rumsfeld wants to argue—that our country's diplomatic missions were targeted because George Bush's America was perceived as weak?
    As for Obama, the attacks in Cairo and Benghazi are the first two attacks on a U.S. diplomatic mission in an ostensibly peaceful country during his entire presidency The embassy in Afghanistan was targeted by the Taliban last Sept. 13, but that's a country at war.

If you buy Rumsfeld's nonsense, you can tally the numbers to determine which administration was "perceived weaker."

FOX and the croonies only get outraged when the other guys are in power.
    No hearings AT ALL over all these many diplomatic deaths but the 4 in bengazi are grounds for treason ?????????

get real.
    Last edited by fishfanmiami; 05-13-2013 at 09:51 AM.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm glad this is finally coming out in the US. Multiple reports of lies surrounding this operation have been reported on news outlets in other countries for a long time now, but unfortunately most Americans won't believe it until CNN, Fox News or ABC tells them it's so.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm not even speaking about Benghazi. I'm speaking just in general regarding her.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dolphins Homer1972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by fishfanmiami View Post
    Speaking of lies

An idiot speaks:
    The attacks on our embassies & diplomats are a result of perceived American weakness. Mitt Romney is right to point that out.
    — @RumsfeldOffice via Twitter for iPhone
    Donald Rumsfeld was Secretary of War Defense between 2001 and 2006, so none of this should be news to him:

June 14, 2002, U.S. consulate in Karachi, Pakistan
    Suicide bomber kills 12 and injures 51.
    February 20, 2003, international diplomatic compound in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    Truck bomb kills 17.

February 28, 2003, U.S. consulate in Karachi, Pakistan
    Gunmen on motorcycles killed two consulate guards.

July 30, 2004, U.S. embassy in Taskkent, Uzbekistan
    Suicide bomber kills two.

December 6, 2004, U.S. consulate in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
    Militants stormed and occupied perimeter wall. Five killed, 10 wounded.

March 2, 2006, U.S. consulate in Karachi, Pakistan
    Suicide car bomber killed four, including a U.S. diplomate directly targeted by the assailants.

September 12, 2006, U.S. embassy in Damascus, Syria
    Gunmen attacked embassy with grenades, automatic weapons, and a car bomb (though second truck bomb failed to detonate). One killed and 13 wounded.

January 12, 2007, U.S. embassy in Athens, Greece
    A rocket-propelled grenade was fired at the embassy building. No one was injured.

July 9, 2008, U.S. consulate in Istanbul, Turkey
    Armed men attacked consulate with pistols and shotguns. Three policemen killed.

March 18, 2008, U.S. embassy in Sana'a, Yemen
    Mortar attack misses embassy, hits nearby girls' school instead.

September 17, 2008, U.S. embassy in Sana'a, Yemen
    Militants dressed as policemen attacked the embassy with RPGs, rifles, grenades and car bombs. Six Yemeni soldiers and seven civilians were killed. Sixteen more were injured.

So did those attacks (and the 9/11 ones, for that matter) happen because of "perceived American weakness"? Is that what Rumsfeld wants to argue—that our country's diplomatic missions were targeted because George Bush's America was perceived as weak?
    As for Obama, the attacks in Cairo and Benghazi are the first two attacks on a U.S. diplomatic mission in an ostensibly peaceful country during his entire presidency—and they were sparked by that idiot wingnut Islamophobe Terri Jones. The embassy in Afghanistan was targeted by the Taliban last Sept. 13, but that's a country at war.

If you buy Rumsfeld's nonsense, you can tally the numbers to determine which administration was "perceived weaker."

FOX and the croonies only get outraged when the other guys are in power.
    No hearings AT ALL over all these many diplomatic deaths but the 4 in bengazi are grounds for treason ?????????

get real.
    Did you watch the videos or do any research whatsoever on the incident before you typed Terry Jones is to blame for Benghazi? You made some strong points before blowing it all up with that one line
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    http://www.pakalertpress.com/2013/05...-leave-office/

Benghazi buzz: Obama predicted to leave office

To this day, it is not known what role President Richard Nixon played in the break-in at the Watergate Hotel, but the tape recordings from the White House confirm he and Chief of Staff H.R. Haldeman discussed using the CIA to slow down the FBI investigation.

It was the cover-up, as history records, that eventually brought about Nixon’s resignation in disgrace.

Now, Congress is investigating an alleged cover-up of the terrorist attack Sept. 11, 2012, on the U.S. foreign service facility in Benghazi, Libya, amid predictions from prominent voices that the scandal will bring down the Obama administration.

Former Arkansas governor and onetime presidential candidate Mike Huckabee made the bold prediction this week, ahead of a House hearing Wednesday that will feature witnesses of the attack.

“I believe that before it’s all over, this president will not fill out his full term,” he said. “I know that puts me on a limb. But this is not minor. It wasn’t minor when Richard Nixon lied to the American people and worked with those in his administration to cover up what really happened in Watergate.

“But, I remind you – as bad as Watergate was, because it broke the trust between the president and the people, no one died. This is more serious because four Americans did in fact die.”

Meanwhile, John Bolton, former U.N. ambassador and now a senior fellow at the American Enterprise Institute, has also declared the Benghazi scandal could lead to Obama’s removal from office.

“This could be the hinge point,” he told Newsmax. “It’s that serious for them.”

Frank Gaffney, the president of the Center for Security Policy, wrote in a Washington Times column that “the dam seems to be breaking on the nearly eight-month-long cover-up concerning the deadly jihadist attack on Americans and their facilities in Benghazi, Libya.”

After the foreign service facility in Benghazi was attacked, the Obama administration initially claimed Muslims spontaneously rioted over a little-known online video that defamed Islam’s founder.

But now there is evidence that the administration knew from the beginning that it was a terrorist attack and altered its talking points.

The House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform is digging into the truth, holding a hearing that calls on those who were in Benghazi to explain what happened.

The questions will probe who created the story that was delivered to America and why
    I think there's a better chance that several Finheaven users simultaneously win the lottery than Obama leaving office. I don't see any honor in politicians on either side. If this comes to that point the methods used to retain power will know no bounds.

As "An idiot speaks" demonstrated above, about 50% of us cannot look at the present without justifying it based on the past. We're so busy fighting each other and trying to convince each other that the present guy is or isn't as bad as the last guy that we fail to unify our voices to stop all the BS regardless of party. We seem content on "our guy" getting even for the perceived sins of "their" guy.
    “I’m somewhat disappointed that more African Americans don’t think for themselves and just go with whatever they’re supposed to say and think."

- Dr. Benjamin Carson
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The sad part is that Obama was hugging the mother of one of the guards that was killed and telling her face to face that the attack was caused by a video. Now we know that Obama knew the video wasn't the cause of the attack. What a despicable piece of **** he is.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GoFins! View Post
    http://www.pakalertpress.com/2013/05...-leave-office/

I think there's a better chance that several Finheaven users simultaneously win the lottery than Obama leaving office. I don't see any honor in politicians on either side. If this comes to that point the methods used to retain power will know no bounds.

As "An idiot speaks" demonstrated above, about 50% of us cannot look at the present without justifying it based on the past. We're so busy fighting each other and trying to convince each other that the present guy is or isn't as bad as the last guy that we fail to unify our voices to stop all the BS regardless of party. We seem content on "our guy" getting even for the perceived sins of "their" guy.
    It's one of the main reasons I usually avoid political discussions on message boards. If someone criticizes "their guy" it usually results in "yeah, well your guy did....." It's rarely a defense of who they support or an acknowledgment of the criticism. They just assume you support the other guy and attack him. This goes for both sides too. Regarding many people, there isn't much difference between the blind support they give a particular politician as the blind support sports fans give whoever is on there favorite team.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fishfanmiami View Post
    i copied the article and that is the authors point of view not mine.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/09/12/1130950/-If-diplomatic-attacks-are-a-sign-of-weakness-Bush-was-the-weakest-of-all

This is a left leaning rag but the point is well taken to me.

My intent was to say that NUMBEROUS diplomats have been killed in the last ten years and ONLY NOW are the Republicans interested in hearings.

The Obama administration oviously made mistakes but other such incidences drew little attention from the media and none from congress. Why is that ?
    Don't believe the hype. It's not about right or left.

tumblr_mcg94xOCDv1rdkq2ro1_400.jpg
    Quote Quote