Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Benghazi lies finally come to light for everyone to see

1. -51
    Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It's funny how the Liberal azz kissers, like Brian Williams on NBC, can report that Seth Meyers, from Saturday Night Live, is replacing Jimmy Fallon on his late night show after Fallon takes over the Tonight Show, but not one word of criticism towards Obama/Hillary for their handling of Benghazi. I guess Seth Meyers is more "newsworthy" than diplomats getting murdered, while the State Department sat around doing nothing.
    1. OG: Zack Martin, Notre Dame
    2. ILB: Chris Borland, Wisconsin
    3. TE: C.J. Fiedorowicz, Iowa
    4. DT: Daniel McCullers, Tenn
    5. FS: Kenny Ladler, Vanderbilt
    6. QB: Connor Shaw, South Carolina
    7. RB: Isaiah Crowell, RB, Alabama State
    Quote Quote  

2. -52
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman529 View Post
    It's funny how the Liberal azz kissers, like Brian Williams on NBC, can report that Seth Meyers, from Saturday Night Live, is replacing Jimmy Fallon on his late night show after Fallon takes over the Tonight Show, but not one word of criticism towards Obama/Hillary for their handling of Benghazi. I guess Seth Meyers is more "newsworthy" than diplomats getting murdered, while the State Department sat around doing nothing.
    Probably because everyone outside of AM Talk Radio and Fox News knows that this is nothing but mud-slinging. I take it back, they know it's mud-slinging. It's the people who listen to those sources who don't know that's all it is.

Also interesting that diplomats who knowingly took a job in a hostile country getting murdered is this huge scandal that MUST be addressed and justice served right this second, yet innocent Americans dying daily to a gun problem that is growing more and more out-of-control by the year is a non-issue. Not sure that can be rationally explained...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

3. -53
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    Probably because everyone outside of AM Talk Radio and Fox News knows that this is nothing but mud-slinging. I take it back, they know it's mud-slinging. It's the people who listen to those sources who don't know that's all it is.
    fox is just as guilty as msnbc and the rest of the media. stop the fox bashing to make your points, its beneath you, i expect it from some of the bomb throwers on this board but not from you. i think we can all agree that the far right is politicizing the issue, but i would hope you can at least admit that the administration did not handle the situation right. they changed the talking points multiple times, they pimped out susan rice and let her to take the fall because they couldnt get their facts straight and because they didnt want to piss off the arabs. maybe the fact that hillary clintons advisor who was later demoted (who happened to be a democrat and who voted for hillary and obama) admitted that the talking points were change. i dont think anyone is guilty of a crime, but they are certainly guilty of incompetance. i would hope you could at least agree to that.

Also interesting that diplomats who knowingly took a job in a hostile country getting murdered is this huge scandal that MUST be addressed and justice served right this second, yet innocent Americans dying daily to a gun problem that is growing more and more out-of-control by the year is a non-issue. Not sure that can be rationally explained...
    foreign policy and domestic policy are two different issues, not sure why you are mixing the two. i agree that gun laws should be strickter, but the gun bill that was in front of the congress would of done nothing to prevent a sandy hook type shooting. so you are basically saying nobody can ever be outraged about anything because they werent for tighter gun laws? youre reaching.

you say that you arent sticking up for obama when in the last week the two major scandals benghazi and the IRS mishap, you have approached it with the same "nothing to see here attitude". you would care if one of your family members was murdered in benghazi only to be told by the president face to face that their murder was due to a video (which was a lie he knew was wrong when he said it), or if your wife was being unfairly investigated by the IRS because she is a liberal. i think you would be singing a different tune.
    Quote Quote  

4. -54
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post

Much ado about nothing. You all whine and cry and bitch about media spinning things to get a quick headline, yet embrace it as the solid truth the moment it fits into what you want to see. So much for the liberal media, eh? I don't particularly like the source, but this link has the full E-mail that was sent out. Not some snippets that various "news sources" pull to make partisans jizz their panties. Ignore the meat of it and just read the E-mail itself. It's the same nonsense that happened with that "Climate-gate" bull**** a few months back.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/05...enghazi-leaks/

This is especially interesting coming from you finomenal. You're the one who has said several times that nothing is what it seems, that you need to not trust what you are told, etc. You're doing just that here. People are so thirsty for a scandal that they'll dig wherever they can to find one...

EDIT: And before I'm accused of it, no this isn't a defense of Obama. This is a defense of truth, facts, and honesty...
    The documents released do not appear to contain references that would suggest a politically-motivated coverup.

A spokesman for House Speaker John Boehner released a statement shortly after the White House released the emails Wednesday suggesting that Republicans would not let up on demanding more information about the federal government's response to the attack in Benghazi.
    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/u...211835318.html

Republicans werent convinced. Who saw that coming?

Also, the emails confirm that the White House did ask for a word to be changed..."consulate" was changed to "diplomatic post". Well, guess its time to start the impeachment process.

While all the attention was on the White House, it seems the press stumbled across another conspiracy:

The leaders of the panel that independently reviewed last year's deadly attack on the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya, said Tuesday they were prepared to testify publicly before Congress to counter what they consider unfounded criticism of their work.

In a letter to the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, veteran diplomat Thomas Pickering said he and former Joint Chiefs Chairman Adm. Mike Mullen would answer any questions lawmakers have. Rep. Darrell Issa, R-Calif., chairman of the panel, is pressing for the two men to agree to an interview with staff investigators prior to a public hearing...

On Monday, Issa asked Pickering and Mullen to meet privately with committee staff investigators to answer questions about their review. Democrats countered that if lawmakers wanted to talk to them, Issa should hold a full open hearing.
    http://news.yahoo.com/heads-benghazi...235641523.html

What is Issa trying to coverup?!?!?!?!! I demand a full investigation!
    Quote Originally Posted by finfan54 View Post
    its all right, Im a rice dick apparently.
    Quote Quote  

5. -55
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/u...211835318.html

Republicans werent convinced. Who saw that coming?

Also, the emails confirm that the White House did ask for a word to be changed..."consulate" was changed to "diplomatic post". Well, guess its time to start the impeachment process.

While all the attention was on the White House, it seems the press stumbled across another conspiracy:

http://news.yahoo.com/heads-benghazi...235641523.html

What is Issa trying to coverup?!?!?!?!! I demand a full investigation!

That must hurt the 'conspiracy' crowd.
    Though the Issa request for a private meeting sounds more like 'let's get in sync'.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Quote  

6. -56
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jared81 View Post
    stop the fox bashing to make your points, its beneath you...
    Did you type that with a straight face?

Attacking/dismissing sources and ignoring substantive issues is liberal SOP at Finheaven.
    Im somewhat disappointed that more African Americans dont think for themselves and just go with whatever theyre supposed to say and think."

- Dr. Benjamin Carson
    Quote Quote  

7. -57
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GoFins! View Post
    Did you type that with a straight face?

Attacking/dismissing sources and ignoring substantive issues is liberal SOP at Finheaven.
    ive also notice that the liberal posters most of the time follow the exact talking points from the White House, it's hard to be an independent when you have your head up obamas ass.
    Quote Quote  

8. -58
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You have to give them credit jared. After so many years of accepting everything the mainstream press puts outs without an independent thought, the kool-aid withdrawal they are experiencing must be quite a hardship for them.

Jon Stewart:
    http://www.ijreview.com/2013/05/5248...e-news-absurd/
    Quote Quote  

9. -59
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You have to give them credit jared. After so many years of accepting everything the mainstream press puts outs without an independent thought, the kool-aid withdrawal they are experiencing must be quite a hardship for them.

Jon Stewart:
    http://www.ijreview.com/2013/05/5248...e-news-absurd/
    Here's an embedded link of the same clip. Good stuff here from John:

This clip is funny as hell and what I find even more hilarious is that John Stewart has more accurate news reports than 3/4 of the actual news agencies and he is doing satire comedy. Just goes to show how the few influence the news these days. Sad really, the death of real journalism in America, started happening around 1987 if I'm not mistaken that's when 50 started to became 6.
    Hold My Beer and Watch This!
    Quote Quote  

10. -60
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Funny to see so many conservatives "getting their rocks off" to a Stewart clip. The same guy they try to consistently marginalize.
    Quote Quote