Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 121314151617
Results 161 to 170 of 170

Thread: Our players need to shut up right now.

  1. -161
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2004
    Posts:
    577
    vCash:
    1682
    Thanks / No Thanks
    consider not being delusional. yeah your 27th ranked scoring offense, 27th ranked overall offense from last year is going to rise up and be "championship caliber" this year.

    lololololololololollololololololololol
    "Coach Sparano assured us at the beginning of the week, they win the turnover battle, they win the game," guard Richie Incognito said. "And we went out there, turned the ball over."
    Quote Quote  

  2. -162
    finomenal's Avatar
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2009
    Posts:
    3,056
    vCash:
    5463
    Loc:
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by truedolfan57 View Post
    this whole thread is a fallacy
    Sorry, I'm a Breaking Bad fanatic. I couldn't help it

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKNodRa71Cg

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhUNrpX8Rx4
    Quote Quote  

  3. -163
    finomenal's Avatar
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2009
    Posts:
    3,056
    vCash:
    5463
    Loc:
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildbill3 View Post
    I wish the op would apply the subject logic to his own threads.
    Winner winner chicken dinner



    ---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

    Oh man this thread has potential...
    Quote Quote  

  4. -164
    finomenal's Avatar
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2009
    Posts:
    3,056
    vCash:
    5463
    Loc:
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by defiant View Post
    Oh I'm sorry, are you not used to encountering people smart enough to call you on your BS because you're on an NFL forum all day? Thinking is hard, you may want to try another thread where mindlessness can reign freely.
    Says the guy whose posts range from this morning up until 20 minutes ago. Now, there's an ironic straw man argument if I've ever seen one.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -165
    finomenal's Avatar
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2009
    Posts:
    3,056
    vCash:
    5463
    Loc:
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by truedolfan57 View Post
    can you please link me to any Miami dolphins player guaranteeing any wins, or a super bowl win, or making it to the super bowl...i'll provide links to rex once you do...
    And there KTOWN goes again thumbing down a post when he can't win the argument. No links were provided because there are no articles that exist with ANY Dolphins employees guaranteeing wins or anything of that nature. I'm not surprised that he would once again spew nonsense then run away when asked to prove it. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're wrong.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -166
    finomenal's Avatar
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2009
    Posts:
    3,056
    vCash:
    5463
    Loc:
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FinaticalOne View Post
    Well, if you can find a LINK that states them predicting a Super Bowl victory, than maybe they should.

    So what he said "great", no one else is spinning this into a super bowl prediction BUT YOU. Get over it.
    Yet another poster asking for proof. Conveniently, KTOWN will just skip to the next comment and reply to something else.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -167
    CalDolFan10x14's Avatar
    BELIEVE

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2004
    Posts:
    13,650
    vCash:
    723
    Loc:
    The Golden State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    1972 Dolphins LogoSnakes!Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by finomenal View Post
    And there KTOWN goes again thumbing down a post when he can't win the argument. No links were provided because there are no articles that exist with ANY Dolphins employees guaranteeing wins or anything of that nature. I'm not surprised that he would once again spew nonsense then run away when asked to prove it. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're wrong.
    Be thankful you don't get 80 thumbs down from a person who hasn't even posted in 8 months. Some people run and hide like cowards when their silly arguments are completely debunked. It's quite pathetic really.
    I just try to be myself, whatever that is. I don't think about how I'll be remembered. I just want to be consistent over a long period of time. That's what the great players do.
    -Dan Marino
    Quote Quote  

  8. -168
    Gonzo's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    21,418
    vCash:
    27070
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by finomenal View Post
    Why would anybody apologize for that?





    Quote Quote  

  9. -169
    finomenal's Avatar
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2009
    Posts:
    3,056
    vCash:
    5463
    Loc:
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Why would anybody apologize for that?
    Fine. I'm not sorry alrightttt?! BITCH!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMR-VBN7NyM
    Quote Quote  

  10. -170
    Avigatorx's Avatar
    Sec. 107 Row 2

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    1,529
    vCash:
    439
    Loc:
    Ft. Myers
    Thanks / No Thanks
    LOL, I'm assuming that was a retaliation no thanks, since this thread has been dead for 4 months.

    No worries, I'm not the type to hold a grudge Just didn't like your post.

    THAT'S ANOTHER MIAMI DOLPHINS......FIRST DOWN!!!
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Joey was chanting "Shut up" "Shut up"
    By McMichael in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-22-2006, 04:40 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-02-2006, 09:21 PM
  3. Shut up!!!!!!!!
    By Dolphins54 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-19-2005, 04:55 PM
  4. The Players should Shut Their Mouths
    By Phinsdude in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-24-2004, 05:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •