Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
Never been on the gamefaqs forums, so can't comment on that. My comment was directed towards the poster who was being patronizing, not you. There is a difference between someone who enjoys a game, and a fanboy. Hopefully that was cleared up in the PM. My "Anti-GTA" is not an agenda, it's more of a personal preference. I find the games vanilla, bland, and only unique in that you get to do things our society considers taboo; which I believe is people's main attraction towards the franchise. Had the other poster been more respectful, I would have gladly expanded on why. Instead I got his usual patronizing and belligerent post, so I responded as such...
Trust me you don't want to be on the gamefaqs forums. It is a good place to write a guide and share it but it seems like youtube is much better for the quick little I need help I'm stuck moments. As far as FH I actually saw mor on another site and said where have you been and he said on another site he always kept this place alive. With a new console announcement today there's a ton to discuss in video games. By the way, I love GTA mostly because of the choas you cause I can admit to that.