Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Official GTA V Thread

1. -11
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Official GTA V Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    Never been on the gamefaqs forums, so can't comment on that. My comment was directed towards the poster who was being patronizing, not you. There is a difference between someone who enjoys a game, and a fanboy. Hopefully that was cleared up in the PM. My "Anti-GTA" is not an agenda, it's more of a personal preference. I find the games vanilla, bland, and only unique in that you get to do things our society considers taboo; which I believe is people's main attraction towards the franchise. Had the other poster been more respectful, I would have gladly expanded on why. Instead I got his usual patronizing and belligerent post, so I responded as such...
    Trust me you don't want to be on the gamefaqs forums. It is a good place to write a guide and share it but it seems like youtube is much better for the quick little I need help I'm stuck moments. As far as FH I actually saw mor on another site and said where have you been and he said on another site he always kept this place alive. With a new console announcement today there's a ton to discuss in video games. By the way, I love GTA mostly because of the choas you cause I can admit to that.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Longing for Relevancy...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Delray Beach, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    their claim to fame is your ability to bang hookers and beat them up to get your money back...
    It's obvious that you have never played GTA IV. Have you tried Red Dead Redemption?

"Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see."
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Rex's Last Stand

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    Looking forward to the new gta. Hopefully they swayed away from gta IV , still haven't finished it and i have had it since it was released. I have played every inch of gta 3 ,vice city, san andreas, liberty city & vice city stories, but vice city is still one of my favorite games of all time. Looking forward to the return to san andreas but there is no beating the vice city story lines. I have been playing video games since the 80's atari asteroids, frogger, donkey kong, etc. but i have always liked the free roam games by gta on playstation. I guess it's the replay ability. It's amazing how i can remember every detail to those games i played years ago, down the most smallest alley's and hidden items, but sometimes i can't remember what i ate for dinner last week.

As for beating up hookers to make money or recoup money, you are not playing the game correctly, you are bored.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Longing for Relevancy...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Delray Beach, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Daytona Fin View Post
    Looking forward to the new gta. Hopefully they swayed away from gta IV , still haven't finished it and i have had it since it was released. I have played every inch of gta 3 ,vice city, san andreas, liberty city & vice city stories, but vice city is still one of my favorite games of all time. Looking forward to the return to san andreas but there is no beating the vice city story lines. I have been playing video games since the 80's atari asteroids, frogger, donkey kong, etc. but i have always liked the free roam games by gta on playstation. I guess it's the replay ability. It's amazing how i can remember every detail to those games i played years ago, down the most smallest alley's and hidden items, but sometimes i can't remember what i ate for dinner last week.

As for beating up hookers to make money or recoup money, you are not playing the game correctly, you are bored.
    I agree, San Andreas is my favorite game of all time, Vice City was badass as well. I'm definitely a beach bum in real life, but the mountains and deserts in free roam games entertain me much more than the beaches of VC, main reason why I loved San Andreas was because of the country in it. And about Locke's comment saying that GTA is all about beating up hookers, it's the cliché thing to say. He obviously hasn't played the game. GTA V may win game of the year on all stages like Red Dead Redemption did. Can't wait for this game.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox LogoHalo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalPlaystation LogoNintendo Logo

Re: Official GTA V Thread

Vice City is by far my favorite one. Mostly because of the rock soundtrack. Nothing like cruising at top speed listening to some Iron Maiden, Megadeth or Flock of Seagulls.

And AFCMiamiEast is correct. If you are killing hookers to get your money back, you are bored. Matter of fact. You go parking with a hooker in the game you can increase your life points to 125 if you have full life. It's totally worth it.

Remember. Never goto the Library without your shotgun.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Saints Row 4 coming out soon!

Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I can't wait to fly the hydra around again. But first things first I'm driving a jet ski off a waterfall.
    Quote Quote