Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 216

Thread: Circus Continues in JETS Land

  1. -31
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,139
    vCash:
    20370
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedShifty View Post
    That wasn't the point. The point was, when I asked for a source, you provided "opinion" as fact.
    At what point did I say it was a fact?
    Quote Quote  

  2. -32
    WVDolphan's Avatar
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2005
    Posts:
    14,348
    vCash:
    4169
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    Henne has nothing to back him, buttfumble does.
    buttfumble blows. Why would you even try to argue otherwise? Its pointless.

    Not admitting buttfumble blows is a problem for you. Its just as bad as when posters on here wouldnt admit Henne blows. I know I know.... now youre going to suggest that buttfumble actually played well at times where as Henne didnt. So what? So what? What difference does it make? They both blow.

    buttfumble does blow, wouldnt you agree? So whats with all the nonsense arguments about whether or not he played well for a stretch of games in his past and a couple of playoff games? Even if that were fact it still dosent make him good at playing QB.

    Just admit it and move on man. Your QB situation is a mess, buttfumble is hot garbage, and your HC is a bewb. The entire Jests franchise is an utter disaster. End of story.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -33
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,139
    vCash:
    20370
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    buttfumble blows. Why would you even try to argue otherwise? Its pointless.

    Not admitting buttfumble blows is a problem for you. Its just as bad as when posters on here wouldnt admit Henne blows. I know I know.... now youre going to suggest that buttfumble actually played well at times where as Henne didnt. So what? So what? What difference does it make? They both blow.

    buttfumble does blow, wouldnt you agree? So whats with all the nonsense arguments about whether or not he played well for a stretch of games in his past and a couple of playoff games? Even if that were fact it still dosent make him good at playing QB.

    Just admit it and move on man. Your QB situation is a mess, buttfumble is hot garbage, and your HC is a bewb. The entire Jests franchise is an utter disaster. End of story.
    He was awful last year, does that mean he will always be awful? show me a QB that had kerley, Schilens, Gates(couldn't even make Miami's roster), Cumberland and reuland as his main weapons that would have success.
    '
    Quote Quote  

  4. -34
    DisturbedShifty's Avatar
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2006
    Posts:
    5,569
    vCash:
    675
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Halo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalXbox LogoPlaystation LogoNintendo Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    At what point did I say it was a fact?
    You didn't need actually say it. AGAIN. I asked for a source for your numbers. Instead of providing me with a link to an article, or a video that backed up your claim, you instead submitted your "opinion". By doing so you left it open for interpretation. By saying "educated opinion" you expected me to accept that answer as fact or proof that you were correct.

    So either provide me with a source for those numbers, or just admit to spewing bull**** and move on.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -35
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,139
    vCash:
    20370
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedShifty View Post
    You didn't need actually say it. AGAIN. I asked for a source for your numbers. Instead of providing me with a link to an article, or a video that backed up your claim, you instead submitted your "opinion". By doing so you left it open for interpretation. By saying "educated opinion" you expected me to accept that answer as fact or proof that you were correct.

    So either provide me with a source for those numbers, or just admit to spewing bull**** and move on.
    I give MY opinions, I don't waste my time constantly telling people what others think. Unless otherwise stated whatever I post is what I believe to be true. There's nothing to interpret, read the posts and you will get your answers.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -36
    DisturbedShifty's Avatar
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2006
    Posts:
    5,569
    vCash:
    675
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Halo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalXbox LogoPlaystation LogoNintendo Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    I give MY opinions, I don't waste my time constantly telling people what others think. Unless otherwise stated whatever I post is what I believe to be true. There's nothing to interpret, read the posts and you will get your answers.
    I read your post and all I got was an opinion. I asked for a source. Which, if provided, might have proven your opinion correct. I will agree that numbers on stat sheet can be misinterpreted and imply a player or team might be better than they actually are. But in this case, you refuse to provide proof because you know, but will never admit, that you might not be right.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -37
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,139
    vCash:
    20370
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedShifty View Post
    I read your post and all I got was an opinion. I asked for a source. Which, if provided, might have proven your opinion correct. I will agree that numbers on stat sheet can be misinterpreted and imply a player or team might be better than they actually are. But in this case, you refuse to provide proof because you know, but will never admit, that you might not be right.
    My source is ME, I never claimed anyone else said it. I love the posters that need to deflect b/c they have nothing else.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -38
    DisturbedShifty's Avatar
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2006
    Posts:
    5,569
    vCash:
    675
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Halo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalXbox LogoPlaystation LogoNintendo Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    My source is ME, I never claimed anyone else said it. I love the posters that need to deflect b/c they have nothing else.
    I am not deflecting. I am dealing with it head on. You are posted numbers that were clearly taken from another place, and all I asked was for that source. You have no credentials to say that you are an expert, other than your opinions, so that doesn't make you right. And by proof I mean you are someone who covers football for a living. You provide some proof that you are this so called expert that you claim to be, then I might take those numbers seriously. But until then, you are nothing more than a regular football fan with an opinion that has to get their numbers from a creditable source. Even if that source is a local newspaper.

    So instead of trying to put this one me, just provide me with a source to your numbers. OR amend your original statement. Easy as that.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -39
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,139
    vCash:
    20370
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedShifty View Post
    I am not deflecting. I am dealing with it head on. You are posted numbers that were clearly taken from another place, and all I asked was for that source. You have no credentials to say that you are an expert, other than your opinions, so that doesn't make you right. And by proof I mean you are someone who covers football for a living. You provide some proof that you are this so called expert that you claim to be, then I might take those numbers seriously. But until then, you are nothing more than a regular football fan with an opinion that has to get their numbers from a creditable source. Even if that source is a local newspaper.

    So instead of trying to put this one me, just provide me with a source to your numbers. OR amend your original statement. Easy as that.
    Those #s were taken from my head, how were they "clearly taken from another place"? You are all over the place, I guess it is a compliment that you think the stuff I post has been published.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -40
    DisturbedShifty's Avatar
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2006
    Posts:
    5,569
    vCash:
    675
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Halo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalXbox LogoPlaystation LogoNintendo Logo

    Re: Circus Continues in JETS Land

    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    Those #s were taken from my head, how were they "clearly taken from another place"? You are all over the place, I guess it is a compliment that you think the stuff I post has been published.
    You presented those numbers in a factual manner. So naturally that means there is a legitimate source for those numbers. Even if you watched it on TV, that means so did other people. People who are paid to keep track of numbers like that. So that means there should be a source out there to backup your claim. The lack of a source strongly suggests you are making the numbers up.

    Unless of course you amend the original statement to read, "In my opinion..." Or, "To the best of my knowledge..." If you would have worded it like that, I wouldn't have even asked for a source.

    Do you NOW understand the point of providing a source for the numbers?

    And no, that was FAR from being a compliment. You couldn't work for a newspaper, or any publication, because you would have to provide proof of your claims. And seeing as how you are incapable of doing that, no one would hire you.

    Remember. Never goto the Library without your shotgun.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. the jets storm continues, defense not happy with rex
    By Daytona Fin in forum Beasts of the AFC East
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-21-2010, 01:16 PM
  2. The Circus At One Goat Drive Continues.....
    By Marino1983 in forum The Depths of the Sea
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-22-2006, 10:52 AM
  3. nfl becoming a circus....
    By jac3477 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 10-13-2005, 04:48 PM
  4. MERGED: Jets set to land Law
    By PaPhinz in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-31-2005, 10:28 PM
  5. Where's the Circus, Joe?
    By bevophin in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-29-2005, 12:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •