Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 216

Thread: Circus Continues in JETS Land

  1. -61
    SpurzN703's Avatar
    I like your style Dude

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2004
    Posts:
    26,933
    vCash:
    24426
    Loc:
    703 Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    for those who don't have their own opinions and need others to think for them they need to do stuff like that, I give my opinions. It's why I am not an average fan like you guys and why I don't post nonsense like you see in the post above your last post.
    I knew I should've gone to NFL Knowledge School. ****ing parents always holding me back



    Quote Quote  

  2. -62
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,526
    vCash:
    22110
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    Although it is nothing more then half speed wearing shorts, Sanchez went 6-15 with three interceptions today. No, I want no part of Mark Sanchez and I suspect no fan base does. Of course there are a very few from one fan base still holding out hope.

    Put Sanchez on the 2009 and 2010 Dolphins and we don't make the playoffs.
    you are better than that, you know you can't look at minicamp #s. He was throwing to rookie FAs for the most part.

    Put 2010 Sanchez on either of those phin teams and you make the playoffs. you didn't even compete those 2 years.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -63
    MadDog 88's Avatar
    Teddy Westside

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    13,083
    vCash:
    27948
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    you are better than that, you know you can't look at minicamp #s. He was throwing to rookie FAs for the most part.

    Put 2010 Sanchez on either of those phin teams and you make the playoffs. you didn't even compete those 2 years.
    No because Henne and Sanchez were neck and neck as QBs. Sanchez had better coaching and the better team. As for the OTAs, the point I am making is that Sanchez ant afford this type of media circulation about poor performance. Should he beat out Smith, the fans in the stands will be calling very loudly for Smith at e first sign of trouble. Sanchez' fragile confidence probably cant handle that.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -64
    DisturbedShifty's Avatar
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2006
    Posts:
    5,850
    vCash:
    2435
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox LogoHalo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalPlaystation LogoNintendo Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    for those who don't have their own opinions and need others to think for them they need to do stuff like that, I give my opinions. It's why I am not an average fan like you guys and why I don't post nonsense like you see in the post above your last post.
    Oh come off it. You ARE not above ANYBODY here. The only thing you have over anyone here is your OCD tendency to have the last word. The reason you don't post sources or stats is because you know more than half the time they can be used against you. Numbers may not always paint the whole picture, but they can paint a decent enough picture to give you an idea as to what was going on. If the numbers were ALWAYS wrong then they wouldn't even bother keeping records.

    Vaark is correct though. Even if he did find the Jets version of himself over on TGG, most of them over there are all on the same page about Sanchez. I have been over there to see it for myself. They have you labeled as much of a homer as we do.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -65
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,526
    vCash:
    22110
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    No because Henne and Sanchez were neck and neck as QBs. Sanchez had better coaching and the better team. As for the OTAs, the point I am making is that Sanchez ant afford this type of media circulation about poor performance. Should he beat out Smith, the fans in the stands will be calling very loudly for Smith at e first sign of trouble. Sanchez' fragile confidence probably cant handle that.
    They were never neck and neck, sanchez was ahead of him by a wide margin.

    I would hope the Jets aren't making a decision based on media reports or dopey fans.

    Mark may be done here, he may need a change of scenery. We'll see.

    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedShifty View Post
    Oh come off it. You ARE not above ANYBODY here. The only thing you have over anyone here is your OCD tendency to have the last word. The reason you don't post sources or stats is because you know more than half the time they can be used against you. Numbers may not always paint the whole picture, but they can paint a decent enough picture to give you an idea as to what was going on. If the numbers were ALWAYS wrong then they wouldn't even bother keeping records.

    Vaark is correct though. Even if he did find the Jets version of himself over on TGG, most of them over there are all on the same page about Sanchez. I have been over there to see it for myself. They have you labeled as much of a homer as we do.
    I don't view myself above anyone though obviously I am above the stalker vaark types of the board.

    Most fans on MBs are average fans that don't think for themselves. Stats tell PART of the story, 95% of fans base their evaluations of QBs entirely off of out of context stats. I am not one of them, check the archives on here and see what I was saying about Daunte Culpepper when you guys got him. I told you guys he was nothing but a stat guy, I was bashed up and down while you guys were making SB reservations. It's about much more than stats which the average fan does not understand.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -66
    DisturbedShifty's Avatar
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2006
    Posts:
    5,850
    vCash:
    2435
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox LogoHalo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalPlaystation LogoNintendo Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    They were never neck and neck, sanchez was ahead of him by a wide margin.

    I would hope the Jets aren't making a decision based on media reports or dopey fans.

    Mark may be done here, he may need a change of scenery. We'll see.



    I don't view myself above anyone though obviously I am above the stalker vaark types of the board.

    Most fans on MBs are average fans that don't think for themselves. Stats tell PART of the story, 95% of fans base their evaluations of QBs entirely off of out of context stats. I am not one of them, check the archives on here and see what I was saying about Daunte Culpepper when you guys got him. I told you guys he was nothing but a stat guy, I was bashed up and down while you guys were making SB reservations. It's about much more than stats which the average fan does not understand.
    By calling people average fans, you are most definitely putting yourself above everyone else. You think you are some sort of football messiah, that we should all just blindly take you at your word like it's gospel truth. And then when you are questioned, even when VIDEO evidence shown, you STILL say the other person is wrong.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -67
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,526
    vCash:
    22110
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedShifty View Post
    By calling people average fans, you are most definitely putting yourself above everyone else. You think you are some sort of football messiah, that we should all just blindly take you at your word like it's gospel truth. And then when you are questioned, even when VIDEO evidence shown, you STILL say the other person is wrong.
    Sorry if you take it that way.

    I don't think people should take my word for it, I think the rock solid arguments I provide are enough but what I want to do is get people to think for themselves instead of relying on "experts" that barely watch the games and are usually trying to incite fans one way or the other.

    when have I been shown video evidence on anything? obviously you have something specific in mind.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -68
    fishfanmiami's Avatar
    grip it and rip it

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2008
    Posts:
    7,904
    vCash:
    11970
    Thanks / No Thanks
    DolphinDolphinDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post

    i usually avoid this on going battle since I respect both guys but this was too funny
    Quote Quote  

  9. -69
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,526
    vCash:
    22110
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    4 years ago when he posted it for the first time it may have been somewhat funny, today for the 746th time? not funny but he rarely is funny though he tries so hard.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -70
    Vaark's Avatar
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    20,295
    vCash:
    16055
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks




    I'll interpret this as "imitation being the sincerest form of flattery" as I cyber-filed this restraining order several years ago after our resident homeristic Superfan continued hounding me all over the site including The Lounge and Depths of the Sea. I just hope it's not some warped, depraved sexual fixation (not that there's anything wrong with that). While he scores points on "originality" for the obsessive and dogged "Sanchez is/was/will ever be" more than a bottom-feeding QB despite all evidence-otherwise" defense, otherwise he's a copycat's copycat.



    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. the jets storm continues, defense not happy with rex
    By Daytona Fin in forum Beasts of the AFC East
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-21-2010, 01:16 PM
  2. The Circus At One Goat Drive Continues.....
    By Marino1983 in forum The Depths of the Sea
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-22-2006, 10:52 AM
  3. nfl becoming a circus....
    By jac3477 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 10-13-2005, 04:48 PM
  4. MERGED: Jets set to land Law
    By PaPhinz in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-31-2005, 10:28 PM
  5. Where's the Circus, Joe?
    By bevophin in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-29-2005, 12:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •