Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Circus Continues in JETS Land

1. -71
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    this is like OJ blaming Nicole and Ron Goldman. You may want to seek help. Everyone knows you stalk me. It's ok to admit you are one of my biggest fans.
    Quote Quote  

2. -72
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    au contraire my delusional and oblivious homeristic muse

Your grasp of reality is akin to superfans blaming the pass catchers for The Buttfumbler throwing into triple coverage, misreading defenses as badly as he did 4 seasons ago... and missing wide open receivers

...or Rex blaming strange feet for embarrassing his family and pimping his wife.

Quote Quote  

3. -73
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Quote  

4. -74
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    [QUOTE=nyjunc;1064699126]The difference is mark has had success, he helped us win 4 road playoff games and helped us nearly reach 2 SBs. Henne never even helped you into a playoff [QUOTE]

Just as I predicted...... you bring this up.

I pose the same question.... WHY does it matter? So Sanchez played well in 4 games you mention. Does that make him a good QB? Does Sanchez blow or not? You know the answer to that.
    Quote Quote  

5. -75
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    [QUOTE=WVDolphan;1064699421][QUOTE=nyjunc;1064699126]The difference is mark has had success, he helped us win 4 road playoff games and helped us nearly reach 2 SBs. Henne never even helped you into a playoff

Just as I predicted...... you bring this up.

I pose the same question.... WHY does it matter? So Sanchez played well in 4 games you mention. Does that make him a good QB? Does Sanchez blow or not? You know the answer to that.
    why wouldn't I bring this fact up? It matters b/c he has won big in this league, that is what you want out of your QB. The fantasy stats are nonsense, ask Houston fans how happy they are w/ Matt Schaub. It's hard to find a QB top win with in January, the Jets have one and whatever team gets him after we let him go they will have one. Miami didn't have one in henne and Jax doesn't have one in Henne. He'll look good from time to time but you aren't winning anything w/ him. You guys had playoff caliber talent w/ him too by the way. Jax doesn't but you guys did.
    Quote Quote  

6. -76
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tempe, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    [QUOTE=nyjunc;1064699440][QUOTE=WVDolphan;1064699421]
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    The difference is mark has had success, he helped us win 4 road playoff games and helped us nearly reach 2 SBs. Henne never even helped you into a playoff

why wouldn't I bring this fact up? It matters b/c he has won big in this league, that is what you want out of your QB. The fantasy stats are nonsense, ask Houston fans how happy they are w/ Matt Schaub. It's hard to find a QB top win with in January, the Jets have one and whatever team gets him after we let him go they will have one. Miami didn't have one in henne and Jax doesn't have one in Henne. He'll look good from time to time but you aren't winning anything w/ him. You guys had playoff caliber talent w/ him too by the way. Jax doesn't but you guys did.
    Correction. We want a franchise QB. Which includes winning in big games. The QB you tout, which none of us want or think of as a franchise QB, has been to a couple big games but that is all.

You need to understand that when zero, I mean ZERO, analysts, commentators, smart football fans and scouts think that Sanchez is a franchise QB your arguments lose all credence. Not only do they lose credence but you look like a fool for trying to convince everyone that you are smarter than EVERYONE that thinks hes a **** QB.

GET REAL
    "Any ideology that fundamentally divides one group from another and prevents them from recognizing their common humanity is a problem" - Sam Harris

Fin fan till' the coffin slams!
    Quote Quote  

7. -77
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    winning div rd games isn't big? 4 road playoff games are not big? They aren't the biggest but they certainly are big.
    Quote Quote  

8. -78
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tempe, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    winning div rd games isn't big? 4 road playoff games are not big? They aren't the biggest but they certainly are big.
    Don't care. Try responding to my last point. Actually instead of responding, scour the internet for someone worth a damn, who shares the same opinion as you regarding Sanchez. I'll be waiting... For every one you find, if you find any, I'll get 10 that say the opposite.

Until then, you'll remain a "know-it-all" homer who likes to argue with people...
    Quote Quote  

9. -79
    Why did it have to be snakes?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by finfanaz View Post
    Don't care. Try responding to my last point. Actually instead of responding, scour the internet for someone worth a damn, who shares the same opinion as you regarding Sanchez. I'll be waiting... For every one you find, if you find any, I'll get 10 that say the opposite.

Until then, you'll remain a "know-it-all" homer who likes to argue with people...
    You'll find a lot more than ten for every one. Close to 100 for every one. Mark Sanchez is objectively a bad quarterback. 99% of NFL fans will agree with that. Now that the Jets have drafted Geno Smith, even the vast majority of Jets fans no longer feel compelled to defend him.
    I'm here to tell the truth about top secret Air Force project BAR STOOL. Gamma ray radiation from the particle accelerator under Joe Robbie Stadium is real! Get out while you can! This bad football team is just a front for something far more sinister!
    Quote Quote  

10. -80
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    703 Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Sorry if you take it that way.

I don't think people should take my word for it, I think the rock solid arguments I provide are enough but what I want to do is get people to think for themselves instead of relying on "experts" that barely watch the games and are usually trying to incite fans one way or the other.

when have I been shown video evidence on anything? obviously you have something specific in mind.
    Giants Super Bowl. Mario Manningham catch.

Quote Quote