Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Is "The Master Troll's" Idol A Switch Hitter?

1. -1
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks

But Is "The Master Troll's" Idol A Switch Hitter?

Survey sez "itz likely ......woe-is-Cane"

What will Kim Kardashian say!?

There's a rumor floating around that Kanye West's been romantically involved with Riccardo Tisci, and it looks like the designer may have confirmed their relationship years ago!

Back in 2011, Vogue Hommes International published an interview with Givenchy's creative director in their S/S issue, where he dished about his best sexual encounter.

Without revealing his name, Tisci told the mag:

"I have several but the one I think immediately is an experience I had with a man who is known. I never imagined that something could happen between us and itís still the hottest weekend of my life. Nobody really knows if this guy is straight or gay, it is a mystery. However, I was attracted to him, his way of speaking, thinking, walking, dressing. I love what he does as an artist. This weekend both, this intimate moment has only reinforced my attraction to him."
    Kim Kardashian's dolls have informed her of a rumor going around that Kanye West is knocking matching Givenchy boots with designer Riccardo Tisci.

Say whaaa???

According to a source, once Kimmy found out she "freaked out", saying:

"There are some facts Kim canít deny. Kanye has spent her entire pregnancy living close to Riccardo in the French capital and Riccardo recently purchased an apartment less than half a mile from Kanyeís in NYCís Soho neighborhood. Kanye is obsessed with Riccardo. They have a very deep bond. They spend a lot of time together at Kanyeís apartment. Kim freaked out. If it turns out Kanye is involved with Riccardo, she will be utterly embarrassed ó more so than sheís ever been in her life."

In Kim's defense, we have to say that just because two men live close to each other and spend a lot of time together and have a "deep bond," it doesn't necessarily mean they're also spending time in bed together.

But if the rumor IS true, it's not just embarrassing, but also hurtful and heartbreaking to find that the father of your child is going behind your back with someone else!

And not just someone else but the man who designed your Met Gala gown that you loved so much! And DEFENDED you when everyone said it was terrible.
    riccardo-tisci-kanye-west-best-sex-vogue-hommes-interview-rumor-3__oPt.jpg

http://perezhilton.com/cocoperez/201...z#.UZuVU0oue3Y

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    They go together like Salt & Pepper!
    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally" ~ W.C. Fields