Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Fellow Finheaveners...please support my business!!! (Moral support)

1. -1
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

I Can Dream 3 Fellow Finheaveners...please support my business!!! (Moral support)

Hey guys! I've been here since 2003. I know I might not have any of you on a first name basis...but I've been a dedicated member to our site and of course our beloved Dolphins. I made this thread to ask all of you for your support. Not financial support...but the little things go a long ways. I.e. - Facebook, Instagram, Twitter "likes", "followings", etc.

About my business:

Name: IPPUKU ELECTRONIC CIGARETTES

What we do: Sell high class, high quality e-cigs and 100% USDA certified ORGANIC nicotine liquids!

Why?: I was struggling with cigarettes after coming home from Afghanistan. A friend of mine told me to try "e-cigs"....I had never heard of them before, and to my amazement, after buying my 1st unit I never went back to cigarettes. Its been 280 days since I quit, and being a half/pack per day smoker...I've avoided 2,800 cigarettes, and over $1,100 being spent.

What my companies vision is: A better environment...no more cigarette butts on our beaches, in our oceans, streams, etc....and people doing LESS HARM to their bodies!

Whats in a E-cig liquid?: Opposed to 4000 chemicals found in traditional cigarettes...our nicotine liquid contains only 4 (1000x LESS) ingredients.
    Vegetable Glycerin, USDA cert. Organic flavoring, Pure distilled water, and Nicotine extract. Thats it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats it in a nutshell...please, please do me a big favor...find us on any social media outlets you use and "like", or "follow" us. Just search "IPPUKU ELECTRONIC CIGARETTES, or IPPUKU E-CIGS" ---- It helps our advertising more than you know!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WEBSITE ---- www.ippukuecigs.com

I was in the military and served in Afghanistan...after all that I decided I wanted to become independent. I wanted to do something with myself and accomplish something. Try to innovate, and help people. I truly believe I've finally found that...and I would sincerely appreciate any support from you guys - my dolphin brethren.

Aloha from Hawaii.

Keith Taylor
    Phinfan31
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Is there anybody out there that knows someone with a website? Who owns, operates, etc.? We will pay for banners, or links to our website.

-Keith
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoXbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
    Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. Right now most of the ad space is owned by another company (think rental) I don't know when the contract is up, but you should contact Fin-atic on that.
    "I didn't feel like we had to score," Tannehill said. "I had the mindset we were going to score."

Quote Quote